Pages:
Author

Topic: what kind of projects you'd like to invest - page 13. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
There is a lot of projects that may led you to success but watch out for those not paying and unpromising project. When you invest in ICO project always check their community and their platforms road maps and the project structure of that ICO. Always look and find a good project in forums and other related sites that talks about ICO projects that can helps for the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I like projects that are quite clean in their execution and that know how to communicate with the public, also your token must have some use within the platform they are going to use and I would like the project itself to help a problem that we have in the real world, must be completely transparent about its goal, because when they continue to raise funds when they have already fulfilled the cap begins to look suspicious.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
i always want to join in the project that looks simple but their product are will be needed and used by many peoples in the future, and their tokens is an utility token that can be used in their product, like months ago i joined a project that make live streaming platform website and i can use my token to tipping someone that i have watched.
Activity: 392
I like projects that are new and unique. ICOs nowadays are always about payment, news and media, gambling, lending and blockchain platform. I want to see something different like an idea that is as disruptive as bitcoin.
Activity: 154
First and foremost, you need to understand the value of the projects concept and their tokens and then decide for yourself if it is just the hype or they actually deserve it. Then you should check their team, if they are legit and have good experience, you are good to go. Lastly, you should definitely observe how fast their community is growing which indicates a lot about their project.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
For me is I select ICOs with working project because it is visible for the investor on where their money go and to avoid being scammed of an invisible ICOs project that only give promises then gone after collected money.
Activity: 154
First and foremost, you need to understand the value of the projects concept and their tokens and then decide for yourself if it is just the hype or they actually deserve it. Then you should check their team, if they are legit and have good experience, you are good to go. Lastly, you should definitely observe how fast their community is growing which indicates a lot about their project.[/i]
Activity: 140
I will invest into blockchain projects and project that have real life use, like projects like eloncity that deals with the energy, I believe projects like this in the future will have a massive adoption by the people because it solves real problem and have real life use case.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The idea of the Eloncity project sounds very interesting. Their idea of creating free electricity will solve the problem of a million people. Therefore, Eloncity is a long-term project. They have a very strong team and I am sure that they will realize all their ideas. For such projects, the future, since the standard electricity production is already obsolete.
Activity: 67
From my point of view you will find lot’s of interesting project on bitcoin. From my point of view bitcoin powered coffee is one of the best project. I like to invest on new project, before I invest I try to go through the deep of every project.
Activity: 59
From my point of view there are so many profitable and interesting project on btc. I think bitcoin Intel edlson is the best option for now.I always try to invest in new project because new project is huge profitable.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
Yes! this is good question. Actually when i decided my investment i always look-up their project and what kind of product their team worked for. Almost we should consider project about technology.
Activity: 40
I like the project which use blockchain technology and anybody can part of this and it's not controlled by others. like Bitcoin use.
Activity: 185
I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
There are great projects out there and If you are looking for good project, that is difficult thing and have a risk. You should research before investing. I prefer project that have a good vision and mission, have a good team behind, transparent and have a product trial / prototype. Liven, Propy, LA token and Treon are amazing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
If I were to invest, I would like for the project to have a good vision on what they would do to make their ICO succeed. And not just achieving their market cap in order to earn money. Of course they would like to achieve it, but it should not be the focus. I would like for the coin to be a really helpful in everyday living.
Activity: 434
In fact, there are a lot of such projects but I have no money for all. Personally, I chose NPX and QTUM a few days ago, I think these projects are very promising and invested a large amount of money in them
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
I like projects that have real world use cases - ShareRing, Evident Proof and Decision Tokens are on top of my list.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
I saw that a lot of finance ICO project easy to raised more than $10M or hit their hardcap target, maybe investor interested and believe finance ICO have great future? But some project don't have real product also success raised the fund, I don't trust any ICO ratings website because I believe their rating not really truth, I'll do my own research, filter and find out unique ICO project, maybe try to check back previous ICO and look for which type of project have more investor
Since ICO gets more in demand now, some ICO tends to be similar to what released before or with the same ideas or aspects. We should know what we will really get the peoples attention. Before I like to invest more in real estates and banking.
Activity: 85
If you are talking about the new projects, I do not prefer to invest new projects. I am looking for a less risky projects because market is going to bad day by day
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I saw that a lot of finance ICO project easy to raised more than $10M or hit their hardcap target, maybe investor interested and believe finance ICO have great future? But some project don't have real product also success raised the fund, I don't trust any ICO ratings website because I believe their rating not really truth, I'll do my own research, filter and find out unique ICO project, maybe try to check back previous ICO and look for which type of project have more investor
Pages:
Jump to: