Pages:
Author

Topic: what kind of projects you'd like to invest - page 15. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 101
I think that now there are several good projects, but I do not know how you can invest when more than half of the companies are fake. According to the latest statistics, about 10% of investors have earned money.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
nkn and nebulas - the best investment of 2018! Coins have huge potential for growth and an experienced development team
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
The good projects to invest in are the projects that they organize their websites and whitepapers and give detailed information's about their projects.
Activity: 532
It's important for a crypto project to have a strong community base, active development team and a feasible working use case. It's better if it will be used as means of payment I  some websites to buy goods or services. I like to invest in these types of projects
Activity: 182
For me I like investing in infrastructure projects, I normally think that these infrastructure project has more potentials to grow in the future, because been a blockchain and smart contract, other projects will build and deploy their application on their network and make use of their token to fuel their app, which will make the value of the token to go high
Activity: 747
 i will invest in project that will booming in the future, like AI and other future tech (VR and of course blockchain network).
But now crypto community still small community, we still have big potential profit in any kind of project. and i think those project which involved in real use/mass adoption have bigger chance of success since it also help expand crypto community. top cryptos already prove my word, Ethereum, NEO (smart contract/mass adoption) Ripple, Stellar (payment network/mass adoption)
Activity: 392
MINTER
I think I will invest with the project if they have a product or service that is useful in the long run and certainly involves a partner or big company worldwide. It will definitely increase the confidence of the investors because if they work together it will certainly produce good results.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think a good project have a realistic plan. And once a project is attractive to public and investors, I think that's one indication that the project is good
Activity: 210
I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.

Before investing in an ICO project you should look their website and whitepaper if platforms are clearly stated and visible to the investors.  Don't invest directly if you are not sure with what projects they have. For me, I think you should invest projects that tackleshe exchange site and open networks and sports.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
I am investing Araw, Buddy Token and Distributed Credit Chain. These projects are very attractive to investors. I think you should refer to them.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
I really love to invest on my current project, cause i choose a good ICO. But the problem is  I dont have any capital to start with. I am just waiting for the perfect timing and perfect ICO to risk with.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Projects who's system could prove to be profitable just by investing passively with lesser risks and realistic goals. I'm not after those project who promises instant profits or becoming millionaire so I do prefer lower profit but lesser risks projects.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Check my signature, I've invested some eth of mine to them. I'm sure with this project, they can be successful like any other project that gets success. It is not easy, but they are struggling to raise their name and popularity to gain that success.
Activity: 196
I think it's very difficult to find a good ICO, even though I've been getting advice from friends in this forum, choosing an ICO that's right is still very difficult, I'm looking for an ICO that has sustainable business ideas, has a strong team and community and I hope this ICO has a trusted and honest team.
Activity: 275
Hi Sir. Trcream..,
Thank you, I know, you are one of the team of DAGT project. and I am happy with the work of your project.
I think a unique and unprecedented project will be of interest to investors.
Activity: 504
At the moment, I invested in the project Dethar and Daostack, both projects very quickly conducted an ICO, there is a product and a working team and soon there will be a release of the product. I expect them to grow at least 10 times
Activity: 616
Merit: 124

i like the project that provides a new blockchain solution. we all know that ethereum is the most strong altcoin right now because of so many icos based on ethereum blockchain. and now neo and wanchain projects also try to do the same.
Activity: 85
I want to invest in a project with a star participation, which will make the project more famous and more conducive to development, such as EOS. Usually, the price of such a project will increase greatly, I will be profitable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I do prefer trading based ICO for an investment. Because i know most of the trading platform have been successed. But before investing in it i used to check team member and the project features.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
I never got the luxury to invest. But if i get a chance i'll go with the project having the best team. All the projects with good team have more chance to give good returns on your investment. So Experienced team is the key for me.
Pages:
Jump to: