Pages:
Author

Topic: what kind of projects you'd like to invest - page 19. (Read 2839 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Almost 90% of the coins out there posting great projects are just drawings or they just put it there to attract investors but in real its fake. i suggest find with a good community supporters and large volume of trades.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
As a matter of fact, I love investing in blockchain project for the fact those Blockchain projects I had invested back in time were success.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
If you are looking for good project, that is difficult thing and have a risk.. you should research before investing.. i prefer project that have a good vision and mission, have a good team behind, transparent and have a product trial / prototype..
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
If I'm going to invest the project really has to have it all.  World class leadership.  White paper and website.  The token/coin must have utility and it must be enough of a good idea where I think people will crave for the coin.  Most of the research I do is used to reject projects.  Very rare to find a good one that works for me. 
Activity: 182
I would personally like to invest in projects that have a long term future than a short term gain, for a short span. Raven Coin, ICON, and Golem seems very promising to me to have a great future in the future run. Their flexibility of tool and security measures seems great. Do look into them.
Activity: 336
If you are referring to ICO projects, I think I would look at several criterias before investing on it. Before investing, I would like to perform a thorough background scan of the team of the project. I would study the white paper, consider the timeline and calculate the potentials of the project. If  I feel the project has good potentials, then I finally decide to invest on it.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
Maybe I'll invest in a project that I think is good and has a good vision & mission. Not only that there are some other things like whitepaper, softcap, country, roadmap and most importantly mvp / protoype or the purpose of the project itself not just promising profit.
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
I wonder what kind of projects you'd like to invest. some projects are not so popular, but they do are good projects, and would have a bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: