Pages:
Author

Topic: What Make altcoin or token be valuable? - page 3. (Read 483 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
For me, an altcoin or a token have to be innovative. In my opinion, new and beneficial features are the most fundamental necessities to be valuable in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I think what makes a token to be valuable is the technology behind it and how people accept the idea about that project.  Tokens are always getting the favor of investors base on how it is been promoted on facebook,  twitter and bitcointalk including telegram.
There are so many factors which are contributing their part and at the end, making most of the altcoins this much valuable that so many investors have started investing their money into these altcoins and that this is also helping them in making of a huge amount of earning as well. However, the only thing which is adding up more value to the altcoins is the extensive use of the altcoins in day trading and short-term investment of money.
Activity: 350
For some altcoins it’s hype as the ‘coin of the week’ and people buying because of speculation or FOMO, but for other coins it is because of real long-term potential to be part of the new blockchain world! One big problem with sorting it all out is that all the coins are lumped together in one big market cap table with 1,500 or so coins, and we don’t have sub-indices where coins are categorised into cryptocurrency coins/blockchain coins/Protocol API coins and utility token coins that can be further categorised into cryptoecchanges/financial/games gambling/real estate/ioT/shipping trading etc. the long term value I think can be found in the ‘architeture’ coins that will be the building blocks of the new blockchain world such as 3rd gen blockchains like VEN & ZIL and ELF and cryptocurrenvy coins such as BTC and XLM etc. So try to avoid the hype coins and utility ones which are likely to lose all value in a big crash and go for coins that will likely be part of the blockchain 3rd Technology revolution of the world in the next 10-15 years. These are the coins that will appreciate up to 50,000% like the big centralised companies of the 2nd technology revolution such as Amazon, Google, FB, eBay etc did!

I second this. The real value of a coin comes from its product and usability in the real world. That is why I only invest in coins that have something to contribute to the future big picture of crypto.
Activity: 378
if in my opinion, I think everyone has hope for the token he has,
that tokens will be beneficial for the future that makes tokens on altcoin more valuable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
For some altcoins it’s hype as the ‘coin of the week’ and people buying because of speculation or FOMO, but for other coins it is because of real long-term potential to be part of the new blockchain world! One big problem with sorting it all out is that all the coins are lumped together in one big market cap table with 1,500 or so coins, and we don’t have sub-indices where coins are categorised into cryptocurrency coins/blockchain coins/Protocol API coins and utility token coins that can be further categorised into cryptoecchanges/financial/games gambling/real estate/ioT/shipping trading etc. the long term value I think can be found in the ‘architeture’ coins that will be the building blocks of the new blockchain world such as 3rd gen blockchains like VEN & ZIL and ELF and cryptocurrenvy coins such as BTC and XLM etc. So try to avoid the hype coins and utility ones which are likely to lose all value in a big crash and go for coins that will likely be part of the blockchain 3rd Technology revolution of the world in the next 10-15 years. These are the coins that will appreciate up to 50,000% like the big centralised companies of the 2nd technology revolution such as Amazon, Google, FB, eBay etc did!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I can say that it all depends on supply, demands of the tokens and the products they provide.
The better product they develop will affect someone's interest to buy it more and more. That's makes it more valuable.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
generally determining for high token or coin will depend on the team's performance to develop and market it but behind it all will aim to increase demand. so for me it is still me that makes the high price is the demand.
Activity: 215
It is a simple truth that there is interest in speculation. The current token price is clearly above his own value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
The value of any altcoin project comes from market potential of its project idea and  from its team members, advisors and big money supporters.
The more buzz all these create, the more the perceived value.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Like all the commodity even this tokens and coin also work when the demand increased and supply decreased only. I think apart from this initially project leads sets up the value for the tokens when it launched to the market.
After that market place circulation started increasing and decreasing only we will find the real value in the market.
That is only judging the actual value of bitcoin or any tokens value now.  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
hype score plays big role
Activity: 560
The only things I know that will make an altcoin or token value is the project development of the team and the team members working on that project. There are also outside factors like what is the exchange where they want to list the coin. Some of the team members don't simply list coins in an exchange that is not good because it will only decrease the value. So most of the projects list their coin on the major cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance and KuCoin if I am not mistaken.
Activity: 280
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
The essential factor that helps altcoins become valuable is the potential of that project. A potential and revolutionary project will convince investors, and they will invest in the altcoins, which will increase the exchange rate quickly. Also, the positive news as well as altcoins review also contributes to the value added.
Activity: 364
Its goal and mission of the project that can make the altcoin become valuable, beside how investor look at the projects is an additional thing.
And some people are just want to get fast profit from this way.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
They are valuable because most of them are being speculated on right now. Hard to judge something when the something doesn't even exist. Easy to envision a future where everything works out. That is why most of the ERC20 tokens are smoke and mirrors as they will in the long run accomplish nothing. That is why I don't believe in many projects, and trusting them is even crazier. That is what makes evaluating these markets even harder, you not only need to know what the market needs but what the market will react to.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are a lot of reasons. All depends what for it's made.And will it usuable. A lot of team just make toke for HYIP. Because all do it. I like the idea that made https://cryptocup.io/landing guys.
They use their token in footbal. For me I like footbal. And I made my prediction. It's a first on a blockchain i found. I recived their token. Each token is customizable and unique as it holds the player's choices. Players will earn points when comparing their predictions with the real results. Those with more points will be rewarded by redeeming their prize from the Smart Contract.
Yes, the Сryptocup is very interesting, especially with the help of the Ethereum smart contract. In such cases, the scam is impossible. If I make my bets correctly, I will definitely get my winnings. It's just super cool.

Yes, Cryptocup is a good option for those who really understand the sport.
Cryptocup for people who love excitement. Personally, I'm curious, in any case, making bets, I will not be deceived. A smart contract completely protects me.
Activity: 336
I still confused about what makes token become expensive. Except for supply-demand, what else which caused some token like erc20 become valuable? I look at about how to create ethereum token and I think almost all of them have the same quality, and security. So what's the answer? what make them so valuable?

In my opinion, a coin or a token should be reliable to be valuable. And also, I think a token should have innovative features and it have some practice solutions for daily life, to be really promising.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0

The fluctuating movements and the increasing number of fans make altcoin so valuable in the eyes of its fans.
And the easy treatment does not take a lot of time. So the perpetrators more like the altcoin.
Activity: 278
I still confused about what makes token become expensive. Except for supply-demand, what else which caused some token like erc20 become valuable? I look at about how to create ethereum token and I think almost all of them have the same quality, and security. So what's the answer? what make them so valuable?
Most of them now are very overvalued - because a lot of people do speculations with the price of altcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Op answered his own question but some tokens are just a pump and dump coins so beware of that, baiting people to invest because the coin seems to the moon but in the latter part whales will just be going to dump their holdings leaving you behind, not all of the ICO but they are existing so be wary to invest, demand particularly with their product or platform.
Pages:
Jump to: