Pages:
Author

Topic: What Make altcoin or token be valuable? - page 4. (Read 483 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
There are a lot of reasons. All depends what for it's made.And will it usuable. A lot of team just make toke for HYIP. Because all do it. I like the idea that made https://cryptocup.io/landing guys.
They use their token in footbal. For me I like footbal. And I made my prediction. It's a first on a blockchain i found. I recived their token. Each token is customizable and unique as it holds the player's choices. Players will earn points when comparing their predictions with the real results. Those with more points will be rewarded by redeeming their prize from the Smart Contract.
Yes, the Сryptocup is very interesting, especially with the help of the Ethereum smart contract. In such cases, the scam is impossible. If I make my bets correctly, I will definitely get my winnings. It's just super cool.

Yes, Cryptocup is a good option for those who really understand the sport.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
To make tokens or valuable coins can certainly be used to for transactions directly like cash, this is what many devs do. that the coins or tokens they make can be used for transactions directly.
Activity: 62
Nucleus vision when they have their own platform with security in play for every home, hospital, stores etc
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are a lot of reasons. All depends what for it's made.And will it usuable. A lot of team just make toke for HYIP. Because all do it. I like the idea that made https://cryptocup.io/landing guys.
They use their token in footbal. For me I like footbal. And I made my prediction. It's a first on a blockchain i found. I recived their token. Each token is customizable and unique as it holds the player's choices. Players will earn points when comparing their predictions with the real results. Those with more points will be rewarded by redeeming their prize from the Smart Contract.
Yes, the Сryptocup is very interesting, especially with the help of the Ethereum smart contract. In such cases, the scam is impossible. If I make my bets correctly, I will definitely get my winnings. It's just super cool.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
hava a good utility liquid token ,are Usually Make price token going up and it's depends on their project. Token will grow too
Activity: 287
The token is an underlying asset for a product or service. The existent of the product and solution the product accomplishes make it a valuable one. Consider a utility token, that is use to access some area of a website for a service, that token will increase and have value as long as people start demanding the service.
Activity: 546
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
Crypto currency is all about speculation and the people believes that the price of a certain coins will get expensive once the real product will be available and functioning. The higher the demand makes the coin become valuable as people has a tendency of FOMO then they buy and hold the coin.
This is the fact right now, all of the price in the market is simply because of speculation and no real world use, gambling sites are accepting certain coins and dark web is accepting Monero, other than that i am not sure there is any use, earlier bitcoin was used in many sites and i thought it will go further but it went the opposite direction, unless there is a real world usage, most of the coins will die off in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
I think tokens that have pretty good value are DAN and MTC.
when I get the tokens and I check the price in the market, it turns out the token results of the airdrop has a very interesting value.
I am currently planning to invest in the token, hopefully this gives an answer to your complaints.
Activity: 196
The value of a certain cryptocurrency comes from demand and belief of the people that invest into it. When also the quality and usefulness of the product that the cryptocurrency represent whether it is for utility or security also is a determining factor. There are also cryptocurrency that sees value in trading only like DOGE.
Activity: 308
they say that token will benefits us when the project or the ico is successful.. and the importance of the token or coin that we are investing now a days is that we can use it in near future.. but some of us thinks of money.. they thinking to sell the token and not to hold to gain money.. but if you are reading what are the benefits that you can get if you hold this token.. you will know what is the importance of this token.
Activity: 585
For me what i think make altcoin or token valuable or successful is the quality of development that is how well packaged it is, what it entails/ its potentials, what investors are most likely to get from it and how well managed it is. It also depends on the demand as this will only be achieved when it it well marketed and also the stability of the coin and how promising it can be.
Activity: 112
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I still confused about what makes token become expensive. Except for supply-demand, what else which caused some token like erc20 become valuable? I look at about how to create ethereum token and I think almost all of them have the same quality, and security. So what's the answer? what make them so valuable?
Crypto currency is all about speculation and the people believes that the price of a certain coins will get expensive once the real product will be available and functioning. The higher the demand makes the coin become valuable as people has a tendency of FOMO then they buy and hold the coin.
Activity: 728
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
IMO, it is the demand that make a coin valuable. And the demand is driven by the technology and business model of the coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I think what makes a token to be valuable is the technology behind it and how people accept the idea about that project.  Tokens are always getting the favor of investors base on how it is been promoted on facebook,  twitter and bitcointalk including telegram.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
I still confused about what makes token become expensive. Except for supply-demand, what else which caused some token like erc20 become valuable? I look at about how to create ethereum token and I think almost all of them have the same quality, and security. So what's the answer? what make them so valuable?
I think the token is valuable when it comes to people. For example, a token that will help us to do completely anonymous transactions or a coin that I can count on buying products or equipment. Each token has its advantages and it makes it valuable.
Activity: 417
Merit: 2

the demand i think, and Some Project of companies that uses erc20 token are quite good and offers a very promising outcome in the future, some where offering dividends, and a part of the companies share. so that's why they are valuable
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
There are fundamental things that make some alternative coins to be valuable. They are the project behind the token, the term, the backers and the level at which the term have follow the roadmap as stipulated in the whitepaper. This will directly increase the demand for sure token.
Activity: 252
The answer is the quality of the development behind the token.This development process will make the token will be very valuable. Look at binance token and how it can be used to get 50% discount if you will be interesting to use the binance exchange site service. it has so many reason to make the token will become very valuable.
Bitcoin is able to transform the Internet from a data transfer system into a value transfer system. The second factor is the very low cost of Bitcoin transaction even close to 0, giving more benefit to the users when compared to the credit card cost which reaches 5% of the total money spent.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
Everything depends on the product and its idea, if the idea is relevant at the moment, and the product is very easy and convenient to use here is the demand for you, and this in itself generates a price increase and the coin's exit in the top on popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: