Pages:
Author

Topic: What make people panic sell? - page 11. (Read 4140 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
November 15, 2021, 09:33:38 AM
We saw the past from $10 to 60k is going up and up. So it sure it will reach $500k next destination.
But why the hell people panic sell now after it reach this high amount?
Do people really still think it goes to 0?

There soulnd't be any sale presure given the history that we see Bitcoin only going up in value
In my opinion there are mainly two reasons behind the panic selling:
1) People don't understand what they're investing in, hence they don't know the real value of bitcoin;
2) They are too impatient and they think they can become very wealthy in a matter of few months.

There is a reason if the safest way is to simply hodl,
Knowledge and emotion is sure thing to be the reason because human beings are naturally that emotional when it comes to various things specially dealing with money which is really previous and valuable to us which it is normal that that we would really be having those kind of reactions which i could say something which is really inevitable but can really be handled out when
you do have sufficient knowledge and experience towards the market. Panic sell is something that do save up yourself on further loss in some times which is good but to think
that recovery is always there then i dont see for it to be a good idea imho.
Probably I also forgot a third point: people invested money that couldn't afford to lose. And that's the first rule in crypto-investments. I remember the first time I bought BTC, few weeks later I was losing money but I didn't need that money and I was in for the long run. Of course it sucks when you buy something at X price and just a few days later you see you could've got it cheaper but hey, that's how it works.

And probably for panic sellers it's even worse because I'm sure a ton of people who bought BTC back in 2017 at ATH sold losing a lot of money, claiming it was a scam, etc, and look where BTC is now. So panic selling doesn't lead to a single mistake, they're actually two because you lose money selling and you also have a missing profit later.

newbie always think that price always getting higher after they take it. the fact, volatility make you realize about the price, you can feel that you are wrong if that price is low enough.
lack of knowledge and regreting something be the parasite number one. people still complain about everything, when the best choice is learning.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 15, 2021, 08:15:40 AM
When you buy a coin, you expect its value to increase so that you can make a profit with it. But when it makes an uncertain move and you see all your hopes falling apart, you start panic selling it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 11, 2021, 11:55:49 PM
Panic selling is only for novices, some people want to stop the loss in time when the price drops. Panic selling is a mistake that everyone will easily make because they are not firm in their faith and do not believe in coins. When the price reaches a high level, many people are satisfied and have already made a lot of money, so they sell normally to make a profit, fearing that the price will fall in the next second, and seize every opportunity for a high price. But there will be greedy people who are reluctant to sell when the price is the highest. As a result, the price drops and the sale makes very little profit.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2342
November 11, 2021, 08:26:09 PM
We saw the past from $10 to 60k is going up and up. So it sure it will reach $500k next destination.

There soulnd't be any sale presure given the history that we see Bitcoin only going up in value
1) People don't understand what they're investing in, hence they don't know the real value of bitcoin;
2) They are too impatient and they think they can become very wealthy in a matter of few months.

Knowledge and emotion is sure thing to be the reason because human beings are naturally that emotional when it comes to various things specially dealing with money which is really previous and valuable to us which it is normal that that we would really be having those kind of reactions which i could say something which is really inevitable but can really be handled out when
you do have sufficient knowledge and experience towards the market. Panic sell is something that do save up yourself on further loss in some times which is good but to think
Probably I also forgot a third point: people invested money that couldn't afford to lose. And that's the first rule in crypto-investments. I remember the first time I bought BTC, few weeks later I was losing money but I didn't need that money and I was in for the long run. Of course it sucks when you buy something at X price and just a few days later you see you could've got it cheaper but hey, that's how it works.

And probably for panic sellers it's even worse because I'm sure a ton of people who bought BTC back in 2017 at ATH sold losing a lot of money, claiming it was a scam, etc, and look where BTC is now. So panic selling doesn't lead to a single mistake, they're actually two because you lose money selling and you also have a missing profit later.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
November 11, 2021, 04:33:17 PM

legendary
Merit: 2342
November 11, 2021, 03:03:33 PM

Activity: 1176
Merit: 119
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2021, 02:54:24 PM
Anything can happen to the price in the market. Now that the price just increased higher, it will be a good condition for all bitcoin investors to be part of this good news that is favouring long term and short term investors in the community. No one want to miss this opportunity because it has been long many bitcoin users has been waiting for the bitcoin price to reach $65k before they can sell which the price just hit $66 few days ago in the exchange market that is causing many customers to start rushing to sell their coins before the price will fall back to #40k.
Activity: 222
Merit: 8
Bounty Campaign Manager
November 11, 2021, 02:48:10 PM
Crypto markets are volatile, maybe that's the reason they panic and sell. Not all people are ready to take the risk and keep holding while the price is dropping, only a few of them will hold in that situation and most of them will benefit from their patience. But sometimes it is better to sell than losing peace, the good thing is that we have the opportunity to earn from Bitcoin and Altcoins anytime and anyday when we have a good capital and a good plan.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
November 11, 2021, 02:39:05 PM
I think people are panic selling because they are affected by social media trends related to cryptocurrencies. Their feelings must be indecisive or confused, this usually leads to negative conclusions and they end up just staying silent. The second possibility is that people panic sell precisely not because they panic, but maybe they have previously determined the profits they will get, this is part of traders who are not greedy.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1168
November 11, 2021, 12:31:57 PM
There are several reasons for this. The first one must start to panic because there is a lot of news about the manipulation that is currently happening and those who sell are afraid of losing some of their assets due to this manipulation, besides that there are various other reasons such as they are satisfied with the profits now and they want to harvest of what they planted so far. because it is not easy to maintain bitcoin for now especially at a very fantastic price even though for now a lot of corrections have occurred

If bitcoins are spent on goods, that's perfect! If they are sold out of fear it is wrong! Of course, if you've spent your savings on bitcoin it's normal to be afraid, if your investments are made seriously and you can go on living without touching them that's great. In any case, fear is the ugly beast that destroys the human being, in all circumstances! Cold blood and hold on
Activity: 463
Merit: 102
November 11, 2021, 12:10:58 PM
There are several reasons for this. The first one must start to panic because there is a lot of news about the manipulation that is currently happening and those who sell are afraid of losing some of their assets due to this manipulation, besides that there are various other reasons such as they are satisfied with the profits now and they want to harvest of what they planted so far. because it is not easy to maintain bitcoin for now especially at a very fantastic price even though for now a lot of corrections have occurred
Activity: 58
Merit: 11
November 11, 2021, 02:22:55 AM
It's human nature, it's fear, it's the demons that are mostly invincible. This is a substance that exists in the human body. It is difficult to erase this kind of thing. You must either defeat him or abandon him.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
November 10, 2021, 07:24:57 PM
It's simple; human beings generally like following the crowd. No one will want to keep watching his profit sink below cost price when others are cashing out and market is dumping on you, except the long term investors.

So, it's just like a reflex action now....
One of the most common behavior of human being is that they do commonly follow the herd or the trend that is current happening.When they do saw that the price is changing or having some opposite direction and seeing their portfolio is going reds or negative then that is really a solid factor or reason which they would really
make out such action which is to panic sell.Cant really be avoided and even if you are experienced one doesnt mean that you cant really feel these emotions
and its inevitable but with due experience then you could at least make yourself able to do things which is a must.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
November 10, 2021, 06:48:23 PM
People sell if people dump, that's the basic concept of things in the market. People get fomo or Fear of missing out, and they're very afraid too much that they won't reach that kind of money again. In any behavior, I guess that it's normal since many people are using it to make money and it depends on our own needs.
Activity: 18
Merit: 7
November 10, 2021, 06:33:07 PM
It's simple; human beings generally like following the crowd. No one will want to keep watching his profit sink below cost price when others are cashing out and market is dumping on you, except the long term investors.

So, it's just like a reflex action now....
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
November 10, 2021, 05:37:02 PM
Price doesn't move in one direction and most times during bearish trends it's always so severe that you feel there will be no more rally up which can cause panic and fear and since emotions has entangled it tempts investors to sell off and hate their actions when the start seeing a new rally up
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
November 10, 2021, 02:11:00 PM
market panic occurs because a lot of newbies enter the market when the price is high and when the whales start taking their profits the newbies get shocked and do a token sale and make the price keep going down after they panic they do FUD unconsciously because they have a loss and the solution for the condition this is by giving them (the beginners) education about the market

You don't have to be just newbies to make a mistake, I sold several dogecoins in November 2020 and then I saw it grow in 2021, in the end I still had a profit (certainly lower) but they are the risks to be taken in cryptocurrencies

There must be something wrong with this, so I don't think we have to look at beginners who always panic, sometimes even those of us who have been in the crypto market for a long time, there is still a bit of panic and it's not impossible to sell it because we don't want to lose more, this kind of behavior is still a lot by the people around us.

For example, I sold RadioCaca faster even though compared to the current price it would be many times over, but by selling Raca, it's enough, but still regrets are there and we need to hold back that panic can lead to regrets in the future.

Right. Even an experienced trader do fall into panic sells and buys. Often when the price is going high, the push comes. I have many times, have bought coins when it was moving up much faster but yes, the very next hour it has come down and I was in lose but yes left the coin and waited for almost two months to even level it up. So its better not to get in when the price is moving up suddenly. Market is easily manipulated for one or the other reason by whales. So need to be calm and watch the market when it happens.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
November 10, 2021, 02:02:46 PM
market panic occurs because a lot of newbies enter the market when the price is high and when the whales start taking their profits the newbies get shocked and do a token sale and make the price keep going down after they panic they do FUD unconsciously because they have a loss and the solution for the condition this is by giving them (the beginners) education about the market

You don't have to be just newbies to make a mistake, I sold several dogecoins in November 2020 and then I saw it grow in 2021, in the end I still had a profit (certainly lower) but they are the risks to be taken in cryptocurrencies

There must be something wrong with this, so I don't think we have to look at beginners who always panic, sometimes even those of us who have been in the crypto market for a long time, there is still a bit of panic and it's not impossible to sell it because we don't want to lose more, this kind of behavior is still a lot by the people around us.

For example, I sold RadioCaca faster even though compared to the current price it would be many times over, but by selling Raca, it's enough, but still regrets are there and we need to hold back that panic can lead to regrets in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 2563
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
November 10, 2021, 01:32:03 PM
A Priori, the answer is easy, not everyone can have the Picasso painting hanging and enjoy it, at least bitcoin can be sold in parts (satoshi). It's called paying bills, personal projects, illness, inheritance, investing in other things.

Now there is a part of users who in effect only want to see an ATH to sell, they are added to the part of the ecosystem of freedom of decision.

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1168
November 10, 2021, 11:55:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: