Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes an altcoin valueable? - page 4. (Read 4625 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
October 22, 2018, 11:35:12 PM
The value of altcoin is very valuable to have and is a high enthusiasm for the crypto community to hunt because altcoin prices are cheap and easy to have rather than bitcoin. So that the crypto community can still have investments in crypto and can make profits from some promising altcoins. The better the quality of the altcoin, the greater the potential to generate high profits.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
October 22, 2018, 10:52:27 PM
The value of an altcoin is inseparable from the demand for the altcoin, besides that the value of altcoins is also influenced by:
1. Alliance with leading companies in the world
2. Public Support (investors)
3. Media support &Trading simulation
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 01, 2018, 08:06:40 AM
I really believe that the first thing to consider in creating your own ICO project is your goal and intention in creating such project because from then on things will follow.Next is collaborating with team members in order to come up with the third which is a good marketing plan.Afterwhich,too many things has to be done and execution plays a big role in the success of any project.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
October 01, 2018, 07:59:31 AM
The most important part is the communty. You should built a healthy, big community in Telegram and other social media. The second one is the team, that is going to hold this ICO. And the last but not least is the product, your coin is going to offer.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 01, 2018, 07:48:39 AM
If one creates an altcoin today, what are the 3 most important factors that would make it valuable? Or 3 activities that would do so?
First is to build big and strong communities. Very important factor because if a project have only few people supporters it also means  only few people  give value to the project. Second is the good product because if the product is good more investors will attract to invest. And third factor is the markering strategies, need to be well planned and effective to increase more demands.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 07:17:25 AM
In my opinion an Altcoin value when it must reach the following points: It must have the development and sustainable development of the founder. It has to be accepted and marketed and traded extensively. The application of the coin must be clear and show its importance and mission.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 07:08:01 AM
the value of an altcoin depends on its trade volume. if it has a high trade volume definitely it will surely increase in value. Secondly, if the Buy orders is greater than the sell other at any exchange, this will also increase the value.
Activity: 210
September 28, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
I genuinely feel that AML Bitcoin (ABTC) is important as a result of the accompanying: Are in consistent with overall directions that is an incredible advantage for ABTC holders. These directions inlcudes: U.S Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act,Anti-Money Laundering, U.S Office of Foreign Assets, Control Compliant, Know Your Customer, and then some. Tap on this connection for more data: https://amlbitcoin.com
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
In my opinion, the main three components for successful coin creation are: team, idea, honesty and responsibility.  It is with such characteristics that one can speak of good results.
Activity: 518
September 26, 2018, 12:29:20 PM
Current market prices are extremely low. It seems to me (as I remember), last summer, the same cryptocurrencies were more expensive. Meanwhile, many people believe in crypto as it is fast and decentralized.
Activity: 616
September 18, 2018, 11:27:28 AM
If one creates an altcoin today, what are the 3 most important factors that would make it valuable? Or 3 activities that would do so?

According my knowledge and my own opinion, I think 3 most important factors that make any coins have worth value is this : community, liquidity, developement team

Many things can make success in altcoins but one thing an Altcoin must have benefits that are very beneficial or beneficial to many people and real development.
Activity: 224
September 18, 2018, 11:20:06 AM
Good unique and quality product, good and well-coordinated team and clear understanding
copper member
Activity: 381
September 16, 2018, 07:18:59 AM
With having a lot of altcoins today, it is hard for projects without a solid idea to stand out and stand the test of time. For altcoins to be valuable, I think they should have the following.
* A solid product or service they are offering to the public.
* An experienced and dedicated team behind the project.
* A good number of big investors.
* Good publicity, especially during the crowdsales.
* A solid Whitepaper, and they have to stick to the roadmap too.
* Global community.
Activity: 882
September 16, 2018, 06:49:33 AM
This is a rough estimate of the projects. However, I do not understand what multiplier institutional investors give for cryptocurrencies, but apparently no more than X10.
Activity: 15
September 16, 2018, 03:54:52 AM
I think that a good project must first have good technology, a good operational team, and enough innovation.
Activity: 81
September 16, 2018, 03:17:07 AM
Products, commercial hype, financing, I think this is an important factor in making the value of the altcoin, what do you think?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 16, 2018, 03:16:02 AM
I think the most important factor is the team working behind the project. Apart from that, its popularity and product will be  some other factors that will make that coin unique from others.
The reason why Altcoin become more valuable is because the growing demand and its become more popular because many people are getting interested to it day by day for being a profitable. Also some of Altcoin are have good product and roadmap and trustworthy team. Beside Altcoin is very affordable that's why lots of people buyed it and some of them are really profitable like Ethereum.
Activity: 233
September 16, 2018, 02:46:13 AM
I think the most important factor is the team working behind the project. Apart from that, its popularity and product will be  some other factors that will make that coin unique from others.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 02:41:39 AM
I think for a coin to be valuable its has to have a solid team behind the coin who knows what they are doing and the project too has to be useful and also have a very good concept that is going to change the world and the best way for it to be valuable is for it to be popular

Activity: 327
Merit: 15
September 16, 2018, 02:32:11 AM

altcoin is valuable because of what projects they make, if a good altcoin project will sell, if the project is not good, altcoin will not sell
Pages:
Jump to: