Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast? - page 15. (Read 3709 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 11:52:47 PM
I think increased public awareness, trade, demand, and interest in bitcoin is the reason why it is moving that fast
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
December 12, 2017, 11:45:16 PM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

It is the fear of missing out! We know that people don't want to miss the opportunity of joining the bitcoin ride. However, the negative side of it would be that there would be a lot of newbies in the crypto world that did not do their own research and just jump and invest in bitcoin because they heard or see in the news that it is going up and when it goes down, they are complaining. This is the nature of some people that's why in trading many are buying high and selling low because of FOMO not even knowing the reason why the coin is going up and discovering later that it is just a pump and dump. I can see in social media that there are so many people who are just investing in it because of the potential return but then blindly invest in HYIP that are more likely are just scam.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
December 12, 2017, 11:32:19 PM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
I think there are several reasons, I think something similar is happening than what happened with the forks, people are buying bitcoin because they are thinking the future markets are going to push the price even higher so everyone is trying to get bitcoin as fast as they can and as we know the supply of bitcoin is very limited and this makes the price to go up really fast.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 08:37:01 PM
ALways bear in mind that the bitcoin value depends on the supply and demands of the coins. If the bitcoin demand increses, then there is a big possibility it will increases also.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 08:05:44 PM
I think the reason why bitcoin move so fast because of the people who are interested to invest their money and turn it to bitcoin coin. The more people invest the industry of bitcoin is more growing. I think that's the reason why.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 12, 2017, 06:42:52 PM
I think it is due to the CBOE listing of Bitcoin futures, people are hyping Bitcoin right now and I advise to everyone not to buy Bitcoins at this time since Bitcoin is reaching ATH.
I would suggest you who wants to gets into crypto to invest in alt while Bitcoin is at ATH.
I too have the same thinking on the price increase happening with time. Bitcoin futures getting listed to the CBOE is one thing. Same time I feel of this to be corrected fact, because bitcoin is not influential of bitcoin futures. This makes me have a thinking that the growth of bitcoin is the regular growth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
December 12, 2017, 06:39:32 PM
Basically its the law of supply and demand. When the demand goes high then the supply goes up and the price as well. Otherwise, the price gets low. Bitcoin is moving up so fast because of a lot of investors are joining. Meaning the demand is high. Many have realize already how bitcoin gives a big impact in the economy. Digital economy is getting fast also that makes the digital currency like bitcoin to go up as well.
Activity: 168
reading.......
December 12, 2017, 06:34:48 PM

Connections My friend We are now standing at a modern civilization that you cant imagine living without any gadgets. So today we have the internet and other social media's that exposes any kind of activity if it has a worker or advertiser. You can easily tap the worlds connection that anyone is using and what's massive about it? It is when bitcoin started there where no ICO or anything that advertises Bitcoin up until now that is why BTC is a legend's work it is a masterpiece.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
December 12, 2017, 06:16:22 PM

In my own speculation bitcoin moves fast in growth in the market exchange because of its value and the trust rating of the investor,because they already know that this kinds of coins so huge impact in the world of digital currency and have a high standard and always demand for the rising of economy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 284
December 12, 2017, 04:06:30 PM

There's definitely no economic reason here, since this is a decentralized currency.

There are different reasons why Bitcoin reached such a price right now, and I could only say few since that's pretty much all the reasons I know.

First, is when we talked about investment we're not just talking about 1 ~ 5 Bitcoin here, we are talking about a large amount of it. And who could possibly afford that you say? Its the whales, they're constantly investing their Fiat in Bitcoin as they already know that Bitcoin is the most valuable exchange now in the market. And investing to it would probably make them even more rich, as the demand goes up so does the price (it may sound like economics, but trust me its not).

Probably the second and the last thing, its because of those so called Holders (term for the people who've been holding a specific coin for a long time). This is the time they are going to release that large amount of theirs to gain profit for waiting that very long.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
December 12, 2017, 03:01:17 PM
Hard to say, where the confidence comes from with all the competition, but there's surely a lot of visibility given by media these days. Also, have a look at that LTC's performance.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
December 12, 2017, 02:45:33 PM
Total supply is limited and Bitcoin will can not be mined in a few years later. Also the popularity of Bitcoin is the reason why Bitcoin is moving so fast like this year. People is interested with Bitcoin because a good place to invest.
Talking about the situation of the last bitcoin would be mined it wont really be only a few years later but would be on a long hundred years later on.Supply is really limited which means if theres a high demand then expect value would grow together with add up on its popularity then it would really progress even more. The thing which make it move fast is on its asset property not actually on its actual usage as a digital currency because most people seeing it as an investment rather than on its main purpose.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 12, 2017, 02:21:53 PM

which makes bitcoin very fast is from a very high demand factor and get very tough bitcoins, other than that people in this world still do not know what bitcoin is and the benefits of having bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a very beneficial currency and is used by many people only due to its unlimited benefits and properties. The main factor, which is playing an active role in increasing the price of bitcoin is its use by the people and as discussed it is only due to its benefits. As the process of bitcoin is very simple and very easy so people prefer it more and more than any other currency, thus its price goes on increasing.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
December 12, 2017, 02:06:30 PM

I think the reason why bitcoin was brought up into a fast movement of price, is the popularity that pumps up the demands of bitcoin in the market which is the result of the bitcoin popularity among the people based on the benefits bitcoin can provide that attracts many supporters, consumers and potential investors that is making the price raise to the top most value due to the continuous popularity of bitcoin.
The main reason behind the rise is bitcoin popularity has gone u and now people are giving positive response to bitcoin by i9nvesting into it and this will continue in coming days because whole world is now known to the importance if bitcoin and they know that bitcoin will be the basic need in the future and they are making good profit for the coming days to earn and enjoy its profit in the coming days like other do,
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 12, 2017, 11:46:58 AM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

I think the factors affecting the Bitcoin's skyrocket are the following; trend, community and adoption. Bitcoin is the most valuable and popular coin going mainstream since it has also the biggest and supportive community since central banks are also  accepting Bitcoin as form of payment and investment. I am sure that these factors are the reason why it continue to rise and dominate the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
December 12, 2017, 11:42:25 AM
I think it is due to the CBOE listing of Bitcoin futures, people are hyping Bitcoin right now and I advise to everyone not to buy Bitcoins at this time since Bitcoin is reaching ATH.
I would suggest you who wants to gets into crypto to invest in alt while Bitcoin is at ATH.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
December 12, 2017, 11:24:44 AM
Total supply is limited and Bitcoin will can not be mined in a few years later. Also the popularity of Bitcoin is the reason why Bitcoin is moving so fast like this year. People is interested with Bitcoin because a good place to invest.
Activity: 101
Merit: 13
December 12, 2017, 11:24:09 AM
because of the high demand and theres a lot of investors is investing in btc thats why moving so fast this time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
December 12, 2017, 11:21:03 AM

Basically its more like because of the supply and demand relation. Bitcoin is reallt gaining great popularity all over the world and well known personalities are getting involve with it making it become a catchy to majority. Since few months ago, bitcoin have shown tremendous growth making More people jump into it. As popularity was gain demand is also hitting hard causing the price to pump. Bitcoin supply is also limited and this also made it more valuable and worth to hold. I would nit be surprise if it double its price again in tge next few months.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
December 12, 2017, 11:11:32 AM
I think the user factor is increasing drastically, bitcoin stock is very limited so if there is a 100% increase then the impact will be very fast. In addition, the trend of bitcoin usage at the end of the year is always increasing so as to make the price move very fast.
In addition to that,  new investors/traders are piling up to buy Bitcoin hoping that they can still catch up and ride with it. With that kind of scenario the demand will push the price upward as the supply is also limited. The fast growth can be contributed to it with the part of the media attention Bitcoin is getting a lot of people are getting more aware with it and many of them wants to be involve. Additionally the bulls are pushing the price upwards as they themselves are buying up even if they have bought at a cheaper price already.
Pages:
Jump to: