Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast? - page 11. (Read 3709 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 05:00:37 PM
It is simply the rule of economic trading wherein if the demand is higher than the supply definitely the price will go up.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
December 17, 2017, 04:47:30 PM
Still growing amount of users whose want to invest in it their savings to make it possible to get more of them in some time only by hodl.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 03:43:16 PM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

The only reason i know for this fast moving price increase of btc is that the demand increases but since we have a very limited supply of btc, the tendency will be the price increase.
I think the reason is simple just because of its popularity. And stories about it like t had made a lot of people millionaires and stuff like that whick makes many people  familiar with bitcoin and they are starting to put their money in it. since with it's current trend bitcoin's value is rising to the top which means to them that they're going to make tons of money out of it which is true. a lot of people become millionaires here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
December 17, 2017, 03:32:26 PM
Bitcoin futures by top companies and trading options in the world is the major reason why bitcoin price is getting higher every day. Bitcoin was invented as a digital currency but due to it small number in circulation and supply that makes it a digital asset, a good one, indeed!  
It is good and it help people to involve in bitcoin, bit coin is now very high in price and people are demanding bitcoin to save for future. Bitcoin is having high demand and investment. It is true that even a small investment in bitcoin today will give you high profit for tomorrow it is because people are hoping that bitcoin will be the best currency and will increase price more till the end of this year.

You are right. Demand increases the price always. Now days we see more investors into altcoins including bitcoins. Though the price keeps increasing, no break from investors to buy. It indicates, how strong bitcoin growth is going to be. Investors themself will not leave bitcoin value going down. its so tricky right? Thanks to everyone who is the reason for BTC growth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
December 17, 2017, 02:18:32 PM
Bitcoin futures by top companies and trading options in the world is the major reason why bitcoin price is getting higher every day. Bitcoin was invented as a digital currency but due to it small number in circulation and supply that makes it a digital asset, a good one, indeed!  
It is good and it help people to involve in bitcoin, bit coin is now very high in price and people are demanding bitcoin to save for future. Bitcoin is having high demand and investment. It is true that even a small investment in bitcoin today will give you high profit for tomorrow it is because people are hoping that bitcoin will be the best currency and will increase price more till the end of this year.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
December 17, 2017, 11:33:41 AM
More and more investors are now open to try crypto and they choose bitcoin because it is popular and keep growing fast, above all it is the high demads that keeps this crypto up
Yeah, considering how a lot of exchanges like coinbase stated how their user base has increased among other exchanges and the rate at which Koreans have just decided to take a huge one on bitcoin is enough to cause a huge increase.

The thing is that demand is increasing every day, a lot of investors are buying to hold for profit and that has been and will keep causing huge surge in prices.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
December 17, 2017, 10:58:49 AM
I think the main reason is the increasing of demand because now bitcoin being famous due to high value this is too expensive and many people attracted and catch the interest to invest. Also by the help of traders it will move too fast luckily it is increasing, constantly increasing may continue till bext year to make our year would be more merrier.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
December 17, 2017, 10:05:43 AM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
 I guess the reason is that  many people are becoming familiar with bitcoin and are starting to put their money in it. since with it's current trend bitcoin's value is rising to the top which means to them that they're going to make tons of money out of it which is true. a lot of people become millionaires here and do believe also that It's because it has the highest demand in the market today that many people are investing in it either through investment, trades or mining..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
December 17, 2017, 09:47:32 AM
the demand in the market is increased, the demand is increase because many people interest in bitcoin, so they all buy bitcoin and makes the price of bitcoin increased, so in a short sentences is bitcoin is more popular than before and many people want to have bitcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
December 17, 2017, 09:26:26 AM
More people are getting involved in bitcoin thus more demand is happening. That is why the price of bitcoin sky rocketed and continue to break records.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
December 17, 2017, 09:22:07 AM
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 08:51:55 AM

I think one of the cause why bitcoin is moving high too fast is the demand where many people used,invest and put their money in bitcoins. I thinnk it is because of the demand. Many people who used or invest bitcoins, the higher the amout it increased.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
December 17, 2017, 08:49:15 AM

The only reason i know for this fast moving price increase of btc is that the demand increases but since we have a very limited supply of btc, the tendency will be the price increase.

Well of course that's also a factor why there's a sudden rise again as the people wanted to buy more bitcoin to hold as the supply is just finite. But we all watch the news in the market for as many investors gets more interested in adopting bitcoin and some other exchanges like CME that are ready for the future of bitcoin to be in their platform.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 08:02:41 AM
I think more and more people are supporting Bitcoin, using Bitcoin on their payment, it makes thing become more "legal" for Bitcoin on the way to become the strongest currency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
December 17, 2017, 06:56:21 AM

Bitcoin is getting more popular in the market. The demand for Bitcoin is also getting bigger. The demand and its market value are directly proportional with each other. And i think it simply explains why Bitcoin's market price is moving as this fast and as this high. We should expect more from Bitcoin on the next years to come since its value is getting more expensive.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 05:41:53 AM
Many people are afraid of losing the moment to join the industry. The current price of the bitcoin is built on the expectation of further implementation of crypto-currencies in our lives, rather than the current value of the industry.

I think bitcoin can move so fast, becuase there is have many investors comes in bitcoin, like china and korea, they have an invest in bitcoin, thats why bitcoin move so fast. And the second reason, people has saved their bitcoin to move bitcoib price so fast.
Activity: 728
Merit: 1005
BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager
December 16, 2017, 10:17:25 PM
This situation became from supply and demands of bitcoin currency...
The demands of bitcoin is higher than bitcoin supply, so the price going higher. Why people make demands became higher? because the people won't loose moment be rich instantly.
It is just economic law...
If you can command people move to altcoin, i think demands of bitcoin will be down....
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
December 16, 2017, 07:10:02 PM

Activity: 980
Merit: 507
December 16, 2017, 12:54:05 PM

There are reasons but they are not technically economic. The main reason is that institutional buyers are interested in bitcoin and CME and CBOE group are listing bitcoin futures(CBOE has already listed bitcoin futures on 10 th December and CBOE is listing it on 17th December that is tomorrow). There is too much demand for bitcoin at the moment than what is required which is not that good for the markets, this demand will consequently lead to a chain effect.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 07:16:50 AM
Bitcoin move this fast it’s because to the growing community. Many investors, traders, establishment, company, etc. are willing to gain and earn bitcoin. The reason why the demand for bitcoin is increasing because the volume of the user is rising, many person wants to purchase and sell bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin has a massive amount that’s why you can earn plenty of money through it.
Yes i agree on that bitcoin today is really getting more popular and it really getting verry amazing maybe people really know its advantages and the profit behind the line that is why bitcoin community today is really rising so fast because bitcoin today is really having a great amazing fast rising community because  people around really believe  on bitcoin because they really prove  the profit in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: