Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes Bitcoin to move this fast? - page 14. (Read 3709 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 08:27:23 AM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh

Maybe it is because of the supply and demand aspects in trading. Most probably many people are investing in bitcoin while there is less supply than demand and that affect the price of bitcoin primarily. Many people invest in bitcoin due to its popularity brought by social media hype and advertisement in many blogs and news.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 08:21:51 AM
Bitcoin demand from old to new investors are the biggest player why the price sky rocketing so fast this last couple of weeks, the high the demad of buying bitcoin the higher the price this is due to a fix supply Bitcoin has
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 14, 2017, 08:20:59 AM
More and more investors are now open to try crypto and they choose bitcoin because it is popular and keep growing fast, above all it is the high demads that keeps this crypto up
Bitcoin’s true strength is the users at the back of bitcoin. As a large number of bitcoin users can be witnessed around the world who are here to support it. Also the big financial firms switching to bitcoin business has attracted many new people to know about bitcoin are now the reason for its price rocketing high. Thanks to the news agencies who are breaking the success stories of bitcoin making it more popular among the people. At the end of every year growth of bitcoin price has seen but the one in 2017 is amazing. It seems that 2018 will not be the year for a price drop.

The simple answer is demand for bitcoin keeps increasing so the price is moving so fast.New investors are attracted by the rapid price increase in the recent times so they also buying and holding bitcoins but it looks like the beginning,we may see the real price of bitcoin soon.So keep holding your bitcoins and its is not the right time to cashout.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
December 14, 2017, 08:08:10 AM
More and more people are beginning to learn about bitcoin. Its popularity is growing, so investments and price are growing..This is a regularity.

Exactly. The more people getting interested, the more bitcoin will grow, both in value and demand. There's really no other way to go now but up. Even now bankers are spreading warnings about it being a scam or a bubble just waiting to burst, but bitcoin is showing no signs of slowing down
Yeah world is now really serious to know about bitcoin because bitcoin has the most promising and fruitful nature so there is a chance for bitcoin to go more high in the coming days and all this will be much more fascinating for the all newbies that they are in established coin and they can earn millions out from it because now crashing time is over and rise will only come and smart people will make their lives lavish.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2017, 01:51:40 AM
More and more investors are now open to try crypto and they choose bitcoin because it is popular and keep growing fast, above all it is the high demads that keeps this crypto up
Bitcoin’s true strength is the users at the back of bitcoin. As a large number of bitcoin users can be witnessed around the world who are here to support it. Also the big financial firms switching to bitcoin business has attracted many new people to know about bitcoin are now the reason for its price rocketing high. Thanks to the news agencies who are breaking the success stories of bitcoin making it more popular among the people. At the end of every year growth of bitcoin price has seen but the one in 2017 is amazing. It seems that 2018 will not be the year for a price drop.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
December 14, 2017, 01:33:07 AM
The reason why price is rapidly going up is because there are things that about to happen this month and the demand is getting high.  It is said that a big exchange is coming and there will be a fork without estimated time so the tendency are people are preparing for this and they are buying Bitcoin to not miss the opportunity that is coming.

Bitcoin is rising so fast if you are aware of market. May be because most of the people are showing their interest in it. They are trying to invest more and more money in it. Some big companies are also comin in this marketplace in near future as per news. So people are feeling safe. These can be the reasons why price is growing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
December 14, 2017, 01:24:13 AM
Guys I'm wondering why BTC is moving this fast to up? With logic there should be  a huge amount of money flew into BTC market but I don't see any reason to  make this happen.

Is there any economic reasons about this massive flying to up? What are your opinions about this happenings? Huh
Chances are high that it is the demand in the market that Bitcoin is having which makes its value as this expensive. Its market value this year increased way to fast and way too big. And behind that, more countries this year made Bitcoin legal whih makes the demand high and i think it is what makes it as this successful.
People are investing there money more and more in bitcoin that’s why its prices are going to be high and high. Just because of this people are making a huge profit.

It is the main reason bitcoin is moving very fast. Most of the investor now understand it that there is a more profit in bit coin as compare to forex trade and any other crypto currency. Yes, the higher the demand of a commodity in the market, higher is the price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
December 13, 2017, 02:45:17 PM
I guess bitcoins sudden popularity to people have been one of the factors of its fast growing community. Personnaly I have known a lot of people who have been with bitcoin just recently and I myself have been more active with it. The opportunity that it provides to people had encouraged a lot of citizens to try and join with it and I think this is the biggest factor for this rising community.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

Maybe it is the demand from the market that makes its development fast. Bitcoin is gaining more popularity to the people and is going mainstream. Bitcoin's market value became hundred times more expensive than it is before or earlier this year. It is because Bitcoin is now more indemand since more people are now awared of it and they want to earn huge profit by investing into it.
That’s only the users and support to bitcoin by its users which make bitcoin more strong and take it forward because if the users will do advertisements of bitcoin and investors and users will invest here so it give more strength and power to it and the main reason for its high price is that some countries make bitcoin legal in their country that’s why bitcoin is becoming a favorite currency of in the world and now it have a very strong hold on market trade.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 02:09:00 PM
I know it will move upward but I agree that this is too fast. It could be the awareness using social media which is the best tool to spread informantion and second are the big names in the financial world that gives enormous support to bitcoin.
That’s only the users and support to bitcoin by its users which make bitcoin more strong and take it forward because if the users will do advertisements of bitcoin and investors and users will invest here so it give more strength and power to it and the main reason for its high price is that some countries make bitcoin legal in their country that’s why bitcoin is becoming a favorite currency of in the world and now it have a very strong hold on market trade.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 13, 2017, 12:05:51 PM
More and more people are beginning to learn about bitcoin. Its popularity is growing, so investments and price are growing..This is a regularity.

Exactly. The more people getting interested, the more bitcoin will grow, both in value and demand. There's really no other way to go now but up. Even now bankers are spreading warnings about it being a scam or a bubble just waiting to burst, but bitcoin is showing no signs of slowing down
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 07:30:32 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 07:18:42 AM
In addition the growing number of people who prefer to invest in bitcoin, there are now increasing more of countries that has legalized bitcoin as the currency that's approved for payments or used to buying whatever want. Some governments as well as certain parties who support the development of bitcoin can also be the causes of this.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 13, 2017, 06:05:15 AM
viewed from Market Cap (Total Market Capitalization), total Market Cap of $ 132 billion, with last 24 trading volume of $ 5 billion. While supply Bitcoin in circulation has reached $ 16 million from max supply 21 million. That is, the supply of Bitcoin is getting thinner so according to the law of supply and demand, the price will also continue to increase in time. maybe that's what keeps the bitcoin price up.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 13, 2017, 05:47:52 AM
I think people are worried to see bitcoin price increase so high and make them buy without thinking twice. this will make the price moving so fast and we can see bitcoin price increase again. besides that, the other people are thinking that now is the good time to buy bitcoin before the price increase again. in this situations, supply and demand will take the position in the market so if the supply and demand do not balance then the price will be up and down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 13, 2017, 05:15:29 AM

Maybe it is the demand from the market that makes its development fast. Bitcoin is gaining more popularity to the people and is going mainstream. Bitcoin's market value became hundred times more expensive than it is before or earlier this year. It is because Bitcoin is now more indemand since more people are now awared of it and they want to earn huge profit by investing into it.

I think one of the reasons why it moves fast is because of its popularity and its continuous demand in the market. As the years passed it became more popular and many people are interested to invest to it already. This year, people seems so excited to earn big amount of money that's why its demand increases too making iya value more expensive.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
December 13, 2017, 05:02:59 AM

Activity: 476
December 13, 2017, 04:35:35 AM
I know it will move upward but I agree that this is too fast. It could be the awareness using social media which is the best tool to spread informantion and second are the big names in the financial world that gives enormous support to bitcoin.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 13, 2017, 12:22:09 AM
when demand is more than supply the price goes up every time.

The reach of bitcoin to people is the first and foremost reason but no one can judge the exact value of the bitcoin.No other doubt, In future bitcoin play an important role in the crypto currency market it reaches to the each and every people in the world

Exactly, and the reason why bitcoin moving faster, because many invertor invest in bitcoin, so the demand is going to fast and it's so easy to gain or earned profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
December 12, 2017, 11:54:48 PM
There is a lot of things that is affecting bitcoins price like the concept of supply and demand and almost 17M bitcoin already mined so i think its one of the reason why it's price is increasing this fast and there are a lot more the fact that bitcoins popularity increasing day by day is another reason why its value is moving so fast, but for me the faster and the higher it get the harder it will fall so don't get too excited.
Pages:
Jump to: