Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you sure about next year? - page 19. (Read 6119 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 05:14:51 AM
Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?

It's too late to do something. I already lost 90% of my portfolio. I will wait or fall to zero and repeat growth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 05:08:50 AM
Actually i am not sure about 2019 but i think that main reason is old movements for example we faced huge decreasing in 2013 but then market was growing again and came to better position.
i am also not sure if everything will be okay again in 2019 and prices will rise. i will not expect it. although i am still pretty sure that the prices will rise again someday, but when this will be is impossible to predict.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 05:00:57 AM
Actually i am not sure about 2019 but i think that main reason is old movements for example we faced huge decreasing in 2013 but then market was growing again and came to better position.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
December 14, 2018, 04:50:18 AM
It may be difficult to determine and predict this for the next year but I only see the trend every year that has been running, it is likely that the end of the year until the beginning of the year there will be changes.
I think good change is the desire of all those who are active in crypto.
Activity: 77
December 14, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
For me, the price of Bitcoin tends to change every day, so when we see the price for today continues to decline it is a natural law that often occurs in exchange, and when this decline is at a saturation point, I'm sure the price will rise very high, and I believe that the price increase will happen soon next year. Because today's price has fallen very deep.
the future is indeed no one knows so what will happen tomorrow no one knows. Crypto is indeed unpredictable, the value can change anytime and as short as possible, so we think positively that the price of Crypto coins can change rapidly. But even so we should not give up and we must be excited because sometimes it takes a long time for the value to rise again so you have to be patient. many predict that at the beginning of next year Crypto will rise and grow well again, hopefully it will happen.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
December 14, 2018, 04:24:57 AM
Despite all the FUD and negative propaganda originating from big governments and banksters, the mainstream adoption is increasing,

here is another recent evidence to this as pointed out by the wacky John McAfee:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1073248390627110912

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 04:22:08 AM
Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
If market getting worse then i will out from crypto investment and find another way to get profit. I believe in the next year because BAKT will launching and i think ETF will get accepted in the next year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 04:16:45 AM
For me, the price of Bitcoin tends to change every day, so when we see the price for today continues to decline it is a natural law that often occurs in exchange, and when this decline is at a saturation point, I'm sure the price will rise very high, and I believe that the price increase will happen soon next year. Because today's price has fallen very deep.
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 04:12:53 AM
I'm not so sure next year. The pressure on cryptocurrencies continues. It is rapidly moving downwards and if it turns around next year, it will gain momentum for a very long time. So I hope more for 2021 when we will be able to see concrete changes.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 14, 2018, 04:00:12 AM
There are still a lot of altcoins in my wallet. They are from the activities I participated in, so I am not going to give up the market. Even if the situation worsens next year, I will choose to stick to it.
Activity: 600
December 14, 2018, 03:57:29 AM
I think in 2019 crypto price predictions will rise again, because I am also sure, the development of krypto is also increasing. so now it's better you can buy it and you can hold it at a higher selling price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 14, 2018, 03:49:42 AM
there are many predictions from cryptocurrency experts who say if next year prices can be in the best position, I see if now prices are in a downward trend so maybe at the end of 2019 can be in the best position
they said like this because many positive events on next year.such as BAKKT , this is most waited by all cryptocurrency community that hoped could drive bitcoin price.
Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 14, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
there are many predictions from cryptocurrency experts who say if next year prices can be in the best position, I see if now prices are in a downward trend so maybe at the end of 2019 can be in the best position
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 14, 2018, 03:44:55 AM
I am ready, if the cryptocurrency market gets worse in 2019, then I will choose to abandon the work and investment here, because I need to rely on stable income to live!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 03:43:01 AM
The cryptocurrency market has a two year bull market and one year bear market. So I hope 2020 is better than 2019. But I like you and most of the members here are expecting them to come back soon.
Activity: 980
December 14, 2018, 03:17:37 AM
I think this is very reasonable if everyone is convinced that 2019 crypto market prices of coins will recover and increase. Since February 2018 the price of crypto coins has slowly dropped and until now December the price of crypto coins has fallen very far. And the crypto market price is too long for prices to decline. And I think at the beginning of 2019 the price of crypto coins will recover.
Next year will be the beginning of a revival for the price of cryptocurrency. there is some good news that will support the price movements of bitcoin and other altcoins.and institution investor will put some of their fund into this market. and it will give postive impact to all crypto price.
Activity: 294
December 14, 2018, 03:17:10 AM
It is time for crypto to be restored at the beginning of 2019, for months crypto has deteriorated and this is certainly something unpleasant, hopefully for the beginning of next year it will be a good year for crypto to be able to rise again
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 14, 2018, 03:06:20 AM
I think this is very reasonable if everyone is convinced that 2019 crypto market prices of coins will recover and increase. Since February 2018 the price of crypto coins has slowly dropped and until now December the price of crypto coins has fallen very far. And the crypto market price is too long for prices to decline. And I think at the beginning of 2019 the price of crypto coins will recover.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
December 14, 2018, 03:03:56 AM
just do nothing man, If i have some money left i just buy some bitcoin or something, you can't predict something in the future, especially bitcoin whose the main use was to speculate.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 14, 2018, 02:46:35 AM
I can't see any drastic changes or improvements in price happening in early 2019. People tend to try to be optimistic every new year, but this year has been terrible and today even, Bitcoin went even lower, so I don't see any improvements till the latter part of 2019, maybe going into 2020. I cannot see the big boom coming like we had in 2017 for a very long time and no guarantees we will see the same type of pump anymore as there are too many ways to short Bitcoin now fast, so it can never be allowed to have a parabolic rise anymore like the past.
Pages:
Jump to: