Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you sure about next year? - page 21. (Read 6119 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 11:08:46 AM
The only thing makes me sure about next year. it is etf decision, bakkt and eth upgrade. Hope that these events will affect on price in short term and long term
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
December 13, 2018, 11:03:52 AM
Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
Everyone is all expecting that this upcoming year of 2019 all of their holdings will start to increase, especially the price of bitcoin and ethereum. But if it get worse i will stay holding all of coin for me not to have any regret.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
December 13, 2018, 10:35:29 AM
I think next we will have a good price, maybe not as high as a lot expect, but a decent price for bitcoin and legit coin projects, if goes worst then i will do what i do when crypto drop and drop, i will get more coins by trading, by running masternode, by arbitrage.
Activity: 251
BIB Exchange
December 13, 2018, 10:33:56 AM
Crypto currency has a bright future and it is the future of money. Though price is low now, after some days, it will hit a big price. So this the chance to catch the price train. I have strong belief in crypto currency so I am not worried about it
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 13, 2018, 10:32:47 AM
I see no reason for waiting for 2019 , I laugh when I see people still optimistic about 2019 when 2018 has failed them , many think crypto is dead and why we are seeing the dip or some thing if ETF is not accepted the market will not boom , which is a very not correct , those news has nothing to do with market reaction but even add disadvantage to it cos it is always used as a way to manipulate price but following the normal structure of the market gives the best result in market and why the 2019 has nothing to offer as I can see many aiming to see bull by January , February but definitely no.
I am also not so sure that in 2019 the market will experience bullrun, but if I look back at the market chart in the previous year, I will expect crypto in 2019 because things like this are actually natural things happening in the market and in the end the market can always recover
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
December 13, 2018, 10:28:46 AM
Well in 2018 I decided that leaving only one source of income - cyptocurrency is very risky. That is why I returned to my previous job. And I feel much happier now.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
December 13, 2018, 10:18:37 AM
Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?

We do not want that to happen but we should all be prepared for the worse scenario we should all think like real investors where anything could happen, we have to prepare for an exit plan in case the worst scenario happen, but of course we only want good things to continue in cryptocurrency, the fudster will just going to laugh at us
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 13, 2018, 10:09:07 AM
Well everyone hopes next year the market go up again. Everyone want current market situation change. If next year the market getting worse i think i should prepare for it. Just extend patiance and hope for the best im sure next year will be come back moment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 13, 2018, 10:07:12 AM
Everything has ups and downs , so same theory is applicable in crypto market. Now , the market is very very low , so I am sure that next year , the market will rise.
not the fact that it will be exactly next year. Perhaps growth will begin only at the end of 2019 or in the beginning of 2020. but I personally believe that growth will be in the middle of 2019.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
December 13, 2018, 10:00:37 AM
If we are to go by History of the cryptocurrency market, i think 2019 should be a good year for all cryptocurrency enthusiasts as parabolic law states that what goes up must surely go down and vice-a-versa. So let's hope for a better 2019 because that is when we will see the through users in the crypto space and now is the best time to gather more knowledge about all the crypto space encompasses...
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 09:57:05 AM
Everything has ups and downs , so same theory is applicable in crypto market. Now , the market is very very low , so I am sure that next year , the market will rise.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 13, 2018, 09:46:50 AM
In fact, there is no certainty that the next year will bring us growth market, is quite possibly the opposite!
Do you want to say that market will bring us even more losses? I disagree. I do not think that next year we will also fall the whole year. maybe we will fall a little in January but after this will be a growth
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
December 13, 2018, 09:25:48 AM
In fact, there is no certainty that the next year will bring us growth market, is quite possibly the opposite!
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 13, 2018, 09:21:44 AM
Just an interesting observation about how small the crypto market is now. If institutions tried to buy just a billion or so worth of crypto, the prices would skyrocket.
Activity: 271
December 13, 2018, 09:04:56 AM
I continue to believe in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that the year 2019 will be much better and more promising than 2018.

This is good news for you and I believe in that. I've been prepared by buying a lot of altcoin at a very cheap price right now. I hope the moment that took place after the previous changes made me lose a lot of money to get my money back  Grin
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 08:14:46 AM
I see no reason for waiting for 2019 , I laugh when I see people still optimistic about 2019 when 2018 has failed them , many think crypto is dead and why we are seeing the dip or some thing if ETF is not accepted the market will not boom , which is a very not correct , those news has nothing to do with market reaction but even add disadvantage to it cos it is always used as a way to manipulate price but following the normal structure of the market gives the best result in market and why the 2019 has nothing to offer as I can see many aiming to see bull by January , February but definitely no.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 07:52:44 AM
I doubt that next year the situation will get worse, in my opinion the market situation should still get better!
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
December 13, 2018, 06:52:51 AM
The early part of 2019 might still be bearish for the cryptocurrency market and the possible price uptrend will depend on some events that will take place in that time. If that event is significant for the market, it might trigger a mini bullrun but don't expect it to be like the one that happened in 2017. Bitcoin and the crypto market is unpredictable and there is still uncertainty in the coming year and we can only hope that the downtrend will reverse soon.
Activity: 392
December 13, 2018, 05:38:25 AM
Until spring 2019, it will definitely get worse. It is foolish to hope that everything will change completely. Such an approach means that a person is financially illiterate, therefore he will not be emotionally stable with further drawdowns. This is another gift for whales that would shave the remaining hamsters.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
December 12, 2018, 07:35:07 PM
We are all expecting that this upcoming year of 2019 all coins will recover its prices, but if it doesn't and if it gets worse i think i will start to panic sell and will start focusing on my regular job because it will be useless if i will hold my coin for a long time and it is not increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: