Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you sure about next year? - page 24. (Read 6119 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 11, 2018, 02:49:36 PM
I don't expect significant changes in price in 2019. I have already mentally prepared for this situation. In 2019, in spite of any situation, I will continue to trade those coins with which I can earn.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
December 11, 2018, 01:10:31 PM
The most important thing is probably ETFs that will probably occur in 2019, and because the crypto currency has continued to decline in prices since the last few months without showing a significant price increase, so it's likely that price increases will occur next year.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 12:53:55 PM
I will continue to wait and do nothing with my coins. Continue waiting to see the market recover but it may take a long time. So, I'm looking for another job to do in this time
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 12:42:14 PM
Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
I know in the next year, the price of coins can get worse, but It will be difficult to happen because now the price of coin is very low(it seems near the bottom) and a lot of people are holding it, who do you think will continue to sell it with this situation?, but if it gets worse, I think it will be a dip and it will recover soon.
Activity: 390
December 11, 2018, 12:42:10 PM
Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
i think in 2019 another bearish are coming, screaming and make trader frustated.
but this just my speculation, don't mind, action in your hand
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
December 11, 2018, 12:05:01 PM
Some predict a flat on the cryptocurrency market throughout the next year, I do not think that it will last so long, I am waiting for pampas in spring and summer
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
December 11, 2018, 11:58:45 AM
In this case, it is better we look beyond 2019. We are still the early adopters of the Blockchain technology together with digital currency. So when there is massive acceptance and greed is shun, then the Crypto Space will be a better place for us all.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 11, 2018, 11:56:24 AM
We must always be sure of crypto. Very many predict the end of the year and the beginning of the year. Has there been a change or decreased or is still stable like this. Indeed, any condition we cannot predict. But I am very sure of the increase in cryptocurrency later in 2019.
Activity: 434
GIGZI
December 11, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

I will look for alternatives. Cryptocurrency is not stable. Maybe try trading. But if the market is also unstable, perhaps I will take a break. Unfortunately, no one can predict what will happen to the market tomorrow.
It's a good joke, if everyone knows where the market will go next even with these bad conditions, then the volume in the market will remain large, because there are many activities there. because no one can predict it, the market is very quiet now
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 11, 2018, 11:21:14 AM
There are some news in 2019 okey but like you said we can drop more, everything can be in this market and I don't be surprised anymore so I'm not sure about nothing and will continue according to my analysis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 11, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

It can get worse, that's possible for sure. But it's just a matter of time, all you have to do in this case is wait. Continue working and save money for the next bull run)
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
December 11, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

I made a very simple decision for myself. I will go to the end. Yes, the very zero. I am not ready to spend new money, but I am not going to sell those assets that I have invested. There is no doubt that growth will begin.
Activity: 282
December 11, 2018, 11:05:42 AM
I myself am not very sure if the front threes can be as good as last year. but my confidence in the market next year will be better than now, although there is not much improvement in my expectations there is a positive trend in the crypto market next year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 11, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

I do not believe in that, but I can say that if that happens, I still hold on and believe in the strategy I have set before. Be calm and patient in front of everything and think about how to be happy Grin
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

I will look for alternatives. Cryptocurrency is not stable. Maybe try trading. But if the market is also unstable, perhaps I will take a break. Unfortunately, no one can predict what will happen to the market tomorrow.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 10:30:59 AM
Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
Activity: 504
December 11, 2018, 10:26:38 AM
Well, if you remember all the years of the fall of bitcoin after such a pump , you can keep track of what we usually more than a year did not fall, only in the sidewall were on this I think we will start a bullish trend next year
This can also be, and we all hope so, because today it is like a panacea, today a very large number of people are already seriously thinking about leaving the cryptocurrency market, these are very terrible thoughts, especially if you understand that people have invested a very large amount of money there .
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
December 11, 2018, 08:25:22 AM
Probably, cryptocurrency will be stable at its price right now. I am sure that there is no changes or surge of price happening in the market by next year because until now, price won't go up. The stability of price is my assumption in 2019 by which many of people will use cryptocurrency not to get profits but to use cryptocurrency in the everyday life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 11, 2018, 08:13:37 AM
Smile, who is talking about next year? I’m very sure no one would come out to tell us this trash giving us assurance as a matter of fact. Some people came out last year even betting that 2018 is gonna be better than 2017 in crypto community entirely but they all predicted wrong, crypto is something else entirely. No one would say anything would happen next year and I would believe, we are only hoping for the best.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 08:05:35 AM
This is speculative investment it's good for us to be optimistic that next year would be better than this year to give ourselves less pressure in dealing our daily activities. We should consider that next year could be our hopes that will give us profits or more profits than this year.
Pages:
Jump to: