Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you sure about next year? - page 28. (Read 6119 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
December 09, 2018, 07:18:42 PM
I think next year will be better, because there are a lot of things that are been schedule to happen next year, and I think if the ETF which will have it's final decision on Feb will be approved then we are back up.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
December 09, 2018, 07:13:31 PM
I will do the same thing as I do now. I'll continue to wait for the market reversal. Cryptocurrency is an additional source of income for me. And I have the resources to wait. But I'm sure we will see a bullrun in 2019. The market is cyclical. And next year should be favorable. Otherwise, the cryptocurrency may just die.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 06:59:07 PM
I'm also not sure the market will recover in 2019. I think this decline will continue until next year. I will predict the crypto market will rise again in 2020.
when next year the market gets worse then I will still survive and hold the coin. I believe the crypto market will not fall. the current decline is a common occurrence in the crypto market. we need the crypto market fluctuations to make a profit. if the market goes up we won't have a chance to buy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 06:49:31 PM
I just believe in the cryptocurrency market and in its perspective, so I don’t worry at all about the fact that it will not rise in price
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 06:45:50 PM
It is actually not easy to be sure about the next year of crypto currency if we see the market now, all coins are losing out the value. However, I try to believe about anything. I try to seek the Bitcoin history from the early existence and the value. It shows that the price keep and continuously increase. So, just believe the history of crypto currency because even the price is drops now but the history shows that it keep increase year to year. Moreover, in the 2011-2013 which the price is rapidly and significantly increase.

I think that is nothing reason not to believe in crypto future.

Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 09, 2018, 06:34:14 PM
Just waiting for positive developments from the news and issues that can boost prices in 2019. Prices that continue to fall in 2018 make it difficult, so big hopes for a rise are quite large, at least hopefully the market situation won't get worse next year. Most traders and investors also speculate on prices in 2013-2014, if history returns then next year prices will begin to increase.
Activity: 154
December 09, 2018, 06:13:20 PM
the fact that from the beginning of 2019 very large investors will come to the market and I am sure that they will raise the price of bitcoin to a new level
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 06:11:41 PM
Because the market should turn around after the price of coins becomes very low, as people and whales will start to buy after that.
Activity: 364
December 09, 2018, 06:08:00 PM
I feel something better coming up next year am not really sure how about how i feel but i just have this sure hope for something better next year the future is so bright for the market next year thanks
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
December 09, 2018, 06:01:01 PM
I am still optimistic about the next year. 2019 will be a better year for cryptocurrencies with hopefully good news (BAKKT etc.). We just need more patience.
Activity: 560
December 09, 2018, 05:53:24 PM
I have few project on my mind , first innovative with strong community is Rebellious - french company, it has it own wallet now and will have their own blockchain. Secondly and i gather them is Ethereum and Bitcoin. So knowing that it is neccesary from now to buy no before its "too late".
Next year happy year of bull rollercoster.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 05:46:54 PM
I think that the growth in 2019 will be, as now cryptocurrencies are falling very much and still fall. I think that when the price becomes very low, a lot of people will start to buy, but before that whales will have time to buy a lot and prices will go up.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
December 09, 2018, 05:39:23 PM
Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?

Nothing!  I just wait patiently.  In trading the key to success is to know what  is happening around the market.  The willingness to wait until  you see profit.  Being impatient will just bring disaster to our investment.  As long as the project is being delivered, and there is adoption, it is just a matter of time before we can see the market green again.
Activity: 392
December 09, 2018, 05:23:30 PM
Of course, I can’t be sure that next year the market situation will change very positively, but I really hope so.
I have no doubt only one thing, in the foreseeable future, positive changes will occur with the crypto currency market and those who correctly invested in promising coins will not remain without profit!
Activity: 266
December 09, 2018, 05:18:11 PM
I think it has to do with with the fact that, there are a lot of favorable expectations concerning the DAKKT verdict with many projecting that a positive verdict will result in more adoption of Bitcoin and the blockchain technology as a whole resulting in fresh monies from corporate investors coming into the industry leading to much improved value of the industry and affecting the prices of cryptocurrencies positively. The believe is that, there will be a boom in the market with investments in the market yielding profits. However, there is no guarantee that this will happen, its only a belief, an assumption at best!
Activity: 630
December 09, 2018, 05:16:38 PM
we already experiencing a bad turn of events due to the declined in the market so even year 2019 have another downtrend then i guess we have no choice but to hold our coins for much longer time and overcome the bearish market.
copper member
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 05:05:27 PM
What makes me sure? My growing portfolio will make me sure about it.
I think profit will make sure everybody, it is a matter of time!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
December 09, 2018, 04:54:53 PM
Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
I am one of the people who wait for the rise up of the Crypto and I cannot tell when it will happen. What I only know is that it will be going to happen in the near future. I should be ready always and be happy as always. Be grateful for every change in the market and the bearish market is just an opportunity for new investors to enter our world.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 04:35:39 PM
no one can be certain of the rise but i think we will see new buttons
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
December 09, 2018, 04:21:05 PM
I'm not sure about next year... I don't think the market will recover in 2019... I'm waiting for 2020...
Pages:
Jump to: