Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you sure about next year? - page 29. (Read 6119 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 04:07:49 PM
That big companies like NYSE and Fidelity are going to launch crypto on their platforms. That makes me sense that crypto has the future bceause if not, big companies will not think about it Wink.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 04:02:35 PM
what makes me sure is growth. because every year there will be new things in cryptocurrency. all altcoins will definitely grow now. like bitcoin, many early times did not think that the price was like this. so I believe all altcoins will definitely do the same thing.

Not always. At least, 2018 was the worst period for the cryptocurrencies. I hope, 2019 will be the year that will let us earn more. Actually, I am waiting for the bull run this winter, in January maybe.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 09, 2018, 02:31:40 PM
Hope is not lost yet as far the price of Cryptos is concerned I believed we had been experiencing a major price correction this year which may likely triggers a bullish runs come 2019 as all is now set for SEC ETF major decision  I hope it comes out positive which will become a turning point in the world of Cryptos all this will culminate into a positive outlook for Cryptos.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 09, 2018, 01:59:40 PM
It is more profitable to have hope in anything you do, you thinking what if it does not is a negative thought. But anyways any thing that goes up in  crypto will surely come down and also find it way up again which means this year is totally down and we should expect next year should be a positive turn up.
copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 01:50:41 PM
Bear cant last for ever . Bitcoin saw and astronomical growth in 2018l7 is now time.for correction and correction will soon be over as it can also last for ever  hopefully all will be well again
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
December 09, 2018, 01:31:20 PM
Why precisely 2019, because it will be many positive events in the market next year! Yes, even if we take the statistics, then every 2 years one bit of zero is added to the bitcoin price. And if we stick to this forecast, then in 2019 we will see a bitcoin price of $ 100,000!
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
December 09, 2018, 01:25:54 PM
I dont expect the that prices are going up in 2019 until the 2019 Q3. in 2019 Q3-Q4, We will see more greens on crypto market and good, qualify ICOs. I will wait until 2019 for buying more Bitcoin and EOS. I believe these two coins for more increasing.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
December 09, 2018, 01:24:18 PM
The main reason is the fate. Fate is unavoidable. Bitcoin got an interest from the society and investors. Correction is almost done also. And any movement dont last for eternity:)
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 09, 2018, 01:23:29 PM
what makes me sure is growth. because every year there will be new things in cryptocurrency. all altcoins will definitely grow now. like bitcoin, many early times did not think that the price was like this. so I believe all altcoins will definitely do the same thing.
new things have become one of the best ways to remain confident in that position, now we can see if the altcoin price potential can change and can increase so I think this is the best step to stay in crypto until next year

As soon as one year has passed, I remember the new time to 2018. Then a lot of my friends discussed the crypto and want to invest in it, now it is no longer. I hope next year Bitcoin will enter the $ 6k mark
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
December 09, 2018, 01:22:21 PM
Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
2018 is Crypto's worst year. After the market capitalisation is highest, it starts to decline over a long period, causing the market to be called the biggest scam in history. But I think that everything will stop in 2018 when 2019 starts everything will confirm as one of the forms of investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
December 09, 2018, 01:18:28 PM
Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?

Patience is our only friend. The bearish market can easily last for several years. But taking in consideration those events that are planned for the first half of the 2019 we can predict that the market will change to the bullish and we will finally see the long-awaited growth of the whole crypto market. However iy is just a hope. Everything can easily turn out vice versa.
Activity: 192
December 09, 2018, 12:58:26 PM
Let me guess you just recently join Cryptocurrency world. be patient and wait until it comes back up. make sure you make some review on the reviews of the graph in every year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 12:50:07 PM
Thta fact that I saw the buttom laready and I believe in cryptocurrency. This is the fastest way to become rich and I will not miss this chance
Activity: 589
December 09, 2018, 12:38:03 PM
I don’t want to constantly wait for something to happen. Last year was rather difficult and full of dumps. I don’t think I will stay if it continues
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
December 09, 2018, 12:28:45 PM
I will try to find another income, but i keep believe crypto will be recovery in next year. I analyze the current condition like 2014 via history chart bitcoin.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 09, 2018, 12:25:24 PM
I think we will see prices lower than this year. But I believe that 2019 will be crucial for the entire cryptocurrency market, and we will see a positive trend. Next year, a lot of important events are planned, they do not have to become the main factor for the market turn, but they will give investors the tools to manage their investments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 09, 2018, 12:25:04 PM
I think we don't have choice right now, just hope 2019 is a better year for cryptocurrency, maybe market bull run start from next year like 2017, so I won't give up and I'll hold my assets until it's give me a good profit, I still believe cryptocurrency will change the world
About next year still there's no specific result if it goes what we expect ,we're not sure for the happening but we're just hoping to result in positive for the purpose of profit earning.
if we have lost hope of being able to go back up in price, and despair with this market situation, why are we still here? the answer is because we believe the rainbow will come after the strom is over
Activity: 733
December 09, 2018, 12:17:44 PM
new things have become one of the best ways to remain confident in that position, now we can see if the altcoin price potential can change and can increase so I think this is the best step to stay in crypto until next year
Activity: 1024
December 09, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 12:04:35 PM
I am not sure what is going to happen next year.
The crypto market is changing really fast and is still very obskur to me.
Therefore, i do not expect much from next year and let me surprise.
Pages:
Jump to: