Pages:
Author

Topic: What methods to use to promote the project? - page 10. (Read 3616 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Hello. We want to launch our own project and may be you can advise us good methods to promote it.

From personal experience I'd say advertising on Facebook & Quora. There you can get really deep rooted advertising campaigns targeted to just the right users. I'm forever getting ICO ads pop up on my feed, but that's because Facebook understand that I LOVE crypto. It even knows what kind of crypto projects I'm likely to invest in, and what one's I'd probably throw away. Lately, I've only been seeing really worthwhile projects appear on my feed.

Quora is good because you can target questions - and there are millions and millions of people on Quora that use crypto and asking questions about icos.

I'd also recommend reddit advertising from what I've heard others say but I'm definitely not talking from experience there.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
There are plenty of methods to promote the project. Firstly, of course, social media channels (campaigns, advertising) including: bitcointalk, GitHub, Quora and medium where you can in a good way to run your communication. The most crucial in promoting projects is to build the community around your brand. You must have a plan for it, where, when and what to post.

The second thing can be email marketing. Create emails base and writing pitch with the introduction of your project. Maybe some influencers will be interested in.

The third way is writing press releases. There are websites that are specialized in it for free or for money.

Previously, projects also used slack and there were announcements and promoted projects. I think, that for today most of the projects are using the telegram.
Activity: 476
Thanks for all the tips here.  I am also researching for our upcoming ICO. I would suggest taking time to read through as many ICO checklist and marketing articles as you can.  There is a lot of great info on google if you take the time to read it.  My team's slack is full of great articles.

If you need good promotion, contact me on telegram @mcay10
Activity: 56
Helper
Hello. We want to launch our own project and may be you can advise us good methods to promote it.
Hi
1. Work hard on your Concept and prepare a good white paper
2. Professional Site
3.Marketing campaign is the most important part of ico , Social media campaign, Airdrop & Bounty campaign on bitcoin talk will boost your product.
Helper
Hi
Want to start your own project so you have to planning a lot.if Concept,site,one pager,white paper and road map is ready its time to marketing. marketing is the most important part of your project if people does't know about your project how they involve and participate in it. Make a you tube video and promote it well, visual concept is more easy to understand than written,try telegram group, Reddit & bitcoin talk community to promote, air drop and bounty also benefit your project to take off.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
There are so many ways to promote your new ICO,  it depends on the methods you want to use. And also keep in mind not to spam when promoting it. The most popular place to promote your ICO is here,  through bounty campaign, find a good bounty manger to handle that for you. You can also use Facebook and twitter, though ICO was banned in facebook but it now lifted with regulations..
Activity: 38
It' all pretty default: facebook, instagram, reddit and bitcointalk, telegram groups and chats, twitter (very important part), some google ads if you have budget, you can also try ProductHunt (it's free).
Activity: 138
facebook, twitter, and blogg is a very good promotional media in my opinion.
hey, what is the name of your project i want to participate with the media campaign, i am a blogger.
I will promote your project.
Activity: 280
Hi congratulation for your new project to be launched, until now I think the best method to promote the ICO project is through bounty program which is the most used is signature and content campaign. If social media are reddit, telegram, facebook and twitter.
yes. now the best method is still there on the signature blog articel, and social mesia, karna with promotional methods on social media for example facebook can be seen a lot by the public and a solid visit
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

the industry is 100% corrupt, you can corrupt your way to top attention if you are extremly rich like for example the ripple banksters but no one knows how much this is worth in he long term, as people will get savy about the corruption in the system

it is difficult to understand how the media attention works, currently they are still dominated by the memes of some us, cryptomedia and they tend to constantly support mention a bunch of their chosen ones, without changing that. keeping the established rich and powerful able to develop their project without giving a chance for new projects to grow. but problem is also that there are too many new projects and people dont want to accept/support them

regards
Merit: 10
ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur
one of the interesting practices that I have ever seen is to send promotional ERC20 token to wallet holdings certain amount of cryptocurrencies via smart contract.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
A top marketer once said; "half of the resources spent on advertising is a waste. But, we don't know which halve".
You have to put your product in your (potential) customers view. So as to get their attention.
A bounty program (comprising of social media and signature campaigns)
Seminars also bring you closer to your audience
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
There arw differ ways to promote ICO project and bounty campaigns. Social media promoting is one of the easiest way to promote projects having more followers and friends are advantage to earn more. Signature campaign is my favorite strategy to promote a bounty project or ICo creating a knowledgeable post that can help others is the best thing that I can do as a begginer here in this forum.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

What kind of project would you love to implement? since all advertisement strategies will depends on what vision you have to implement it. And by the way the commonly used by the advertisers are social media campaigns,signature campaigns,youtube campaigns and any other form you can see on bounty camp. You can also buy an adspace from known site and possibly you may get some higher traffic and also if your project plans to run a ICO a Icolisting good site will be much better to gather more attention.
No matter what kind of project but since his on bitcoin forum then its probably a crypto related project and when it comes to promotion then we would able to tell him about the common ones and this is thru Bounties, ads on related crypto forum and on social media yet these things are the common mediums where most project owners would target out to get potential investors.It sounds basic but this do actually works.

Have you found good ideas for your project?
Seems op didnt tend to visit this thread again and read up on where most people do suggest on either he do read it up or completely forgot.
Have you found good ideas for your project?
Activity: 63
start with building community on telegram and bitcointalk.  approach youtubers, bloggers to write about your project. and then regular things involving digital marketing
socials  are  amazing  but  i  think  you  should  start  with a  platform  which is  full  of  crypto  enthusiasts.  these  are  the  people  who  will  push  your  brand  in  the  socials. One  of  the  best  platform  is bitcointalk.  by  using  this  platform  you  will  be  able  to  get  people  who  have  been  in  the  game  for many  years  and  also  those   who  are  new.  By  the  fact  that  many  people  in  this  platform  come  from  various  parts  of  the  globe,  your  project  will  get  an  instant  global recognition.
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
I can advice you high quality and effective Telegram promotion, with low prices!
For all detail contact me @Santi_84
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

What kind of project would you love to implement? since all advertisement strategies will depends on what vision you have to implement it. And by the way the commonly used by the advertisers are social media campaigns,signature campaigns,youtube campaigns and any other form you can see on bounty camp. You can also buy an adspace from known site and possibly you may get some higher traffic and also if your project plans to run a ICO a Icolisting good site will be much better to gather more attention.
Activity: 41
Depends of what kind of project do you have. But one of the most effective way right now is to promote through telegram. And if you have a good budget for promoting and you don't want to spend a lot of time thinking HOW to promote then hire an agency and just give them directions on what do you want to reach
Pages:
Jump to: