Pages:
Author

Topic: What methods to use to promote the project? - page 9. (Read 3616 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
If you yourself plan to promote your project, then you can organize a bounty campaign in several ways: Social networks, a signature campaign, you can attract bloggers who have many subscribers.
You can also hire experienced managers and they will promote your project.
Activity: 476
If you need any promotion on Bitcointalk or telegram I can help you with that. Contact me on telegram @mcay10
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello. We want to launch our own project and may be you can advise us good methods to promote it.

Hi - I think that we are coming up on a new era right now, where investors are looking for authenticity and organic growth.  I think you have a good product, people will come.  Anyway, that's how our company is building out our space and our digital footprint: with a product and content that applies to our users and readers' pain points.  I'm the VP of Marketing and I'm new to this space but I feel like there is a calling for a reality check on this space. 

It reminds me of a conference I went to called the Consumer Goods Forum in Singapore.  It showcased a lot of speakers on how to attract millennials.  As a millennial myself, I kept thinking they are spending millions of dollars on advertising and promotions and gimmicks, when if you just be a good company who doesn't try to squeeze people and treat their employees well and have a good product or service, you have the ability to earn lifelong loyalty.  Just my two cents...
Telegram bots are really helpful!

Telegram bot is a new and effective way of communication with the users. They solve part of the customers’ problems and minimize the burden of technical support staff. Simplifying processes and saving time are their main functions. This is one of the ways to make your project successful, because more and more customers find it comfortable to use chat-bots.

I heard that some members rent their channel with big people join and I think this will be useful for the projects to promote. telegram now become one of media promotion for the ICO and in the telegram, many people join to know a new project which can give them a big profit. I think there will be many more ways that he can try to promote his project.
Yes, telegram is a good tool to promote ICO. And telegram referal bot can help.

Telegram bot is a new and effective way of communication with the users. They solve part of the customers’ problems and minimize the burden of technical support staff. Simplifying processes and saving time are their main functions. This is one of the ways to make your project successful, because more and more customers find it comfortable to use chat-bots.

I heard that some members rent their channel with big people join and I think this will be useful for the projects to promote. telegram now become one of media promotion for the ICO and in the telegram, many people join to know a new project which can give them a big profit. I think there will be many more ways that he can try to promote his project.

Activity: 20
airdrop seems a good way to promote, bounty program to involve more people in is also a good way.
If you want a good promotion, you need to hore experienced people. Bcz many good projects can stop even not started. If you really need such promotion, than contact me @mcay10
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Promotions need money but the best way I can say is doing it on the targeted audience which will be interested to your project. I'm sure this project of yours is related to bitcoin so your best option is to this forum. Social media works but you can't be so sure how many people will check the project seriously, if your project us about a gambling this is your place here.
Hello. We want to launch our own project and may be you can advise us good methods to promote it.

maybe you can hire members on here to promote your project and I see that there are many good members that can help you to promote the project. or you can launch the bounty campaign like what other project did. I am sure that you can get many participants that will promote in here, on social media and other websites.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
For a new project I'd suggest you consult with a top bounty manager to organize a publicity program to announce your project to the community.
Seminars also bring you closer to your (potential) customers.
Webinars can also be done to enlarge your community.
Activity: 28
There are many ways to promote your project. For us the best use is still the telegram, you can refer more. Goodluck!
copper member
Activity: 82
First you need to promo on Bitcointalk, because here is the paradise for this. Next, let's figure out the advertising plan on FaceBook and Reddit.
Do not waste time on promoting on Github, because the Github community is so hard
Activity: 29
Recently, Twitter and Google and Facebook have launched a campaign to ban electronic money related ads. There is no difference between ICO advertising and the commercialization of legitimate electronic money businesses, all banned by the Internet giants.

While Bing and Snap now allow electronic money advertising, LinkedIn has also announced that the ban only mentions "virtual money offering" and does not kick things.

With the increasingly fierce prejudices of the banking industry against electronic money businesses, it seems that platforms in digital space are pushing electronic money into the dead end.

However, this is also the reason why the industry needs a big change.
Telegram bots

Social management

Social media advertising is a key part of successful marketing campaigns. Creating informative posts with attractive pictures is a part of the project’s advancement on different social media. The best way is to transfer this duty to professional advertisers, who will work on the development of advertising strategies.

Translation Services

The more languages you use to advertise your project, the more customers you will attract. If you want to embrace an audience abroad, our skilled translators will help you.

Technical Support and Guidance

Even the most experienced workers sometimes need the advice of other consultants. Our advisors apply an unconventional approach to problem solving in order to optimize ICO projects.

Graphic content development

Attractive and convenient user interface, creative banners and memorable logos these tools are of great importance for increasing your project’s recognizability.
We produce 2D animation short video clips, that can be a great advertising and infotmation tool on your website or on youtube.

Blockchain systems software development

The development of projects on the platform requires a high level of knowledge and understanding of the principles of decentralized applications. DApps provide full fail-safety and keep your data available even in the case of equipment problems. Our programmers will work hard to create safe and convenient personal wallets, investor accounts for ICO projects and DaPPs for our clients. We will create perfect conditions for transparent and fully protected transactions.

Coins creations for ETH, EOS, Stellar networks

Coin creation requires high professionalism of the developer, because here safety and fault tolerance are the key points. Coin development is performed through source code changing and compilation. Then it is integrated with web services or web wallets. After that the coin is added to the listing on the exchange. Our team will solve all the technical aspects of integration.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Investor, entrepreneur, Lean evangelist, Adviser
I think the cheapest and fastest way is direct contacts with investors. If you have a good product, of course.

And maybe for you will be useful Ultimate ICO Starter. This is a free document for the creators of ICO.
copper member
Activity: 9
Bounty campaigns, airdrop, and product hunt is and interesting example.
If you promote your project on bitcointalk you can find the many ways to make the more promotion via this forum so try to invest your money on making the project promotion on this forum with the help of bounty campaigns.

Ignore the marketplace growth first and try to concentrate on your promoting the project as much you can. Most probably you love to go with the bounty if you got the good manager like yahoo in your project bro.
As from my experience, bounty campaigns helps a lot. Our team also has bounty managers and is in love with its job:)
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
If you promote your project on bitcointalk you can find the many ways to make the more promotion via this forum so try to invest your money on making the project promotion on this forum with the help of bounty campaigns.

Ignore the marketplace growth first and try to concentrate on your promoting the project as much you can. Most probably you love to go with the bounty if you got the good manager like yahoo in your project bro.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

corrupt yourself to attention, pay media, indexes and exchanges huge sums so they list and index you

good luck thats what the top coins are all about, just look at ripple
Pages:
Jump to: