Pages:
Author

Topic: What Motivates you to Invest in Cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 39421 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I am motivated to invest directly in the crypto currency that this is a very promising asset. Pros are bought in the fact that he can only coin in my possession, that is, in fact I do not trust their third parties as in banking institutions, and this really can not but rejoice

This is the type of investment that is currently increasingly popular. with the growing number of users, the number of transactions conducted by Crypto will automatically increase as well. I want to participate in the world of cryptocurrency, I want to make my family happy so therefore I will always try to do my best. My motivation is to make my family happy through investing in investing in the world of cryptocurrencies !!!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I am motivated to invest directly in the crypto currency that this is a very promising asset. Pros are bought in the fact that he can only coin in my possession, that is, in fact I do not trust their third parties as in banking institutions, and this really can not but rejoice
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
You can get richer fast or lose everything
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
What motivates me to invest in Cryptocurrencies? The current monetary system... I worked at the 5th biggest bank in Australia during the GFC, it is quite shocking how this system works and is designed to fail from the beginning. All attempts at managing these economies are ultimately about taking as long as we can to get to that point.
Your experience is different from others. You might be knowing the internal defects and flaws of this banking system. Because what we know about bitcoin and other crypto is just bookish things. Definitely we don’t have internal knowledge and concrete points that can help us to distinguish these two different elements. But yes, bitcoin and other crypto are much better than banks.
These images have proven that cryptocurrency is far more attractive. there is a lot of data that says that many people who previously had extraordinary jobs then chose Crypto as their job. It is not an absurd thing because as we know that many people have become successful and this is a sign that more people will try to take advantage of the opportunities that exist in the crypto world.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I know the history,I know the history of many inventions and I believe that cryptocurrency is something that will change the world in the near future,as the invention of printing,steam engine and many others have changed the world in due time.Need to be in trend.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
I invest in the crypto currency because this market gives more opportunities for profit even though it is unstable and unpredictable.
Yes you can earn more profit here in Crypto all you have to do is to know which coin is the best to buy . And  you should know the best time to buy and I see that now is the best time to buy more altcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
The volatility in Cryptocurrency presents an opportunity for every kind of trader. Short-term, middle-term or long-term.
The unique technology on which it is built, the block ledger system is the innovation of the future, as early adopters you can further discover ways to utilize it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
I see the symbol of private money in crypto-currencies. I believe that the crypto sphere will continue to develop and in the future cardinally change the entire financial system. Crypto currency is the beginning of a new era. That is why investments at the initial stage will be the most profitable.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
What motivates me to invest in cryptocurrency is what I saw on the people in market. When I saw a bunch of people that are talking about cryptocurrency trading and investment. They inspired me to invest someday in crypto specially those who I saw that became successful in ICO. As of now, I want to focus more on bounty campaigns.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
A high gaining investment definitely attracts everybody to take some part of it. Crypto investment isn't popular before until it goes out in the news and other social medias ads which helping it spreading news globally and could bring some big personality into curiosity.
Many individuals tried and they are luckily bring them into great improvements from their life today.

Yes, sure, we all do have the same motive - money. Crypto trading can bring you a good income, great profits, and your financial situation will be sufficiently improved.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
What motivates me to invest in Cryptocurrencies? The current monetary system... I worked at the 5th biggest bank in Australia during the GFC, it is quite shocking how this system works and is designed to fail from the beginning. All attempts at managing these economies are ultimately about taking as long as we can to get to that point.
Your experience is different from others. You might be knowing the internal defects and flaws of this banking system. Because what we know about bitcoin and other crypto is just bookish things. Definitely we don’t have internal knowledge and concrete points that can help us to distinguish these two different elements. But yes, bitcoin and other crypto are much better than banks.
Activity: 278
I invest in the crypto currency because this market gives more opportunities for profit even though it is unstable and unpredictable.
Activity: 72
Some level of volatility is good for cryptocurrencies, it helps for a good day trading session. I am motivated to invest in cryptos because of the potential for huge growth
People tends to lose confidence in crypto currency because of its volatile nature and it is not good for the general people. I love crypto currency because i know it has great future and it motivates me too.
Activity: 22
That volatility makes me curious and hope by investing in it I will get more profits in the next few years. When I first discovered bitcoin, it cost under $ 500. What if I invest in bitcoin at that time. Unfortunately, I am not! Now, I don't want to miss such good opportunity again. I know personally some people who became successful in cryptocurrency that is why it motivates me to invest. It also motivates me because I want to be rich from trading cryptocurrency because I see opportunities in this cryptocurrency is very good and can give very much result to achieving my dreams and also to help my family in their financial problems.

I did that too actually, thinking it was overvalued at the time. Oh well, we all make mistakes sometimes. Then I didn't get into bitcoin last winter because that trend was way too sharp. It was just too fast to try and get on.

Now that it's found a reasonable level, I'm in. After watching some friends invest at 18, 19k and losing money, I thought it would be a better idea to wait and see. Watch it drop until it stops dropping, and then invest. Now we just have to wait patiently for a return.
Activity: 805
A high gaining investment definitely attracts everybody to take some part of it. Crypto investment isn't popular before until it goes out in the news and other social medias ads which helping it spreading news globally and could bring some big personality into curiosity.
Many individuals tried and they are luckily bring them into great improvements from their life today.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
Honestly, many people seek cryptocurrency more because of its volatility. Whether they do it consciously or not, they wish to make large money quickly.

Crypto volatility is a unique feature of cryptocurrency that is similar to gold, and makes it attractive, for investors, as well as other users. I think they do it consciously and full of trust, because if not, they are not possible will plunge into this type of investment.
Activity: 574
The main reason - returns. Just compare Bitcoin’s rate of return with that of S&P 500 stocks, which is the leading indicator of the performance of U.S. equities.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
My motivation for investing in crypto currencies is that I want to have savings for the future of my family, so that their lives and finances will be guaranteed and my family is my motivation to succeed in the crypto currency.
My motivation is also the same with you, people who became successful in business also motivates me, they're the reason why I take risk, I learned that taking risk is also part of the business, because nothing will happen if you don't take risk, I also learned that when you experience loss, you must turn that loss into experience, that's why when I experience some loss, I'm still motivated.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
My motivation for investing in crypto currencies is that I want to have savings for the future of my family, so that their lives and finances will be guaranteed and my family is my motivation to succeed in the crypto currency.

We are all have the same hope in regard with cryptocurrency. The price movement in the end of 2017 pumped my motivation and I wish such movement will occur again in the near future.
Activity: 490

The coolest opportunity to earn some money motivates me to invest in the cryptocurrency. I am ready for some losses as I know that finally, the returns will be great.
Pages:
Jump to: