Pages:
Author

Topic: What must i have before holding some coin ? - page 2. (Read 453 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
i want to ask to you , what should i do before i decide to holding a coin ? a part from the clarity of the developer
thanks you before , and i hope you all can understand what i said  Grin

Aside from the team behind, learn the basics about the project.
What is it all about?
What is it for or what problem is the project trying to solve?
Is it relevant in your opinion?

Those are my basic guides. You may add some.

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
of course you must have a wallet first, then buy a coin or mine a coin and then stored in the wallet. then you can hold your coins in the wallet you have created.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
i want to ask to you , what should i do before i decide to holding a coin ? a part from the clarity of the developer
You should know how things work in crypto and you should research the coin first to see whether the future is good or not and decided to buy the coin. You don't have to give anything to the developer but you should help spreading the words in order to make it more popular and raising its value.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
In my opinion, the first possession before holding some coins is the capital of digital money, sufficient knowledge, recognizing crypto. Get to know the market well. Choose popular crypto. And do not be influenced by rapid fluctuations. Do not invest too much first.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
1. Look what kind of a coin it is. Where it is planned to be used. Will there be a demand for the use of this coin in life.
2. Note whether the developers are involved in the project. Do they often announce this project.
3. Analyze the price chart for this coin. What is its trend
I think if you conduct such an analysis, then the chance to buy a good coin will be high.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
money to buy coins, information, and risk preparations. well, it's all in need before you hold the coin in a long stroke. You also have to have patience, because when a coin dumps, you might feel panic. well, that is the natural thing of all the coin holders.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
You should have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency and all the coins you plan to hold on. Also about blockchain if you will hold your coins in blockchain and that would be safe. If you are holding in an Exchange you should know their charges and fees.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
If you are planning to hold on any coin then firstly you must check the past history of that coin. If the history was good in terms of price rise and the project is well maintained then you should go for that coin.
Checking thoroughly the whole project if this is good or not. Or this coin with huge potential to become top also in the market. It is necessary for us to do this before holding some coins to avoid regret at a later end.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
You should know what the project is all about then decide if it has a potential to be big in the future which will bring you a lot of profit as time goes by. Another thing is to evaluate whether the ICO price justifies the supply.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
You have to see how many people hold that coin and what the market for coin is. Go to google trends to see if the number of searchers on the coin increases. If they increase, it means the pennies you care about are of great interest. So you hold them in the future they will generate income for you. Please analyze carefully before holding them.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
You need to understand what the coin project is and whether it meets some of the hottest project types. Second, you need to go through your own way to see if the project team is reliable. Finally, don't be greedy!
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
you must know how blockchain works, how to download wallets, information about security, information about exchange hacks.

This is a good suggestion. If I may add, OP should understand the purpose of the coin. Is it something new? Is it can solve the new problem in Crypto? That's was I thought.
Activity: 434
to wait for the coin to be listing in a market and to find the highest price of a coin.
that's true, most of it is.
sometimes people hold coins there is no knowledge at all, and eventually the coins that he hold even down the price. because it does not update the coin information.
to wait for the coin to be listing in a market and to find the highest price of a coin.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
If you are planning to hold on any coin then firstly you must check the past history of that coin. If the history was good in terms of price rise and the project is well maintained then you should go for that coin.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

Go through their website and white paper, if you found it unprofessional then stay away from such coins. Try to analyze their road map, whether the targets set by the developers are achievable or not ? Do your on research regarding the future of the coins and invest accordingly. Make sure to avoid investing bulk amount into a single coin as it is quite risky.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
You must correctly assess the prospects of the project. In this forum you can often see how people complain that hold is a bad strategy. Although they just bought a scam and waited for a miracle
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Firstly you need to have knowledge on cryptocurrency and should have good analysis skills to choose or when to buy and sell coins. These three is basic requirements and if you are strong enough in these three then you are good to go. Suggest you to gather advice from this forum as well just like you did now to get some idea before investing.

And if you're about to invest your money in some project - check latest news about them before doing something, maybe project have some problems right now?
Activity: 196
I guess you will need to consider the product and the development status of the project or coin,because if there are good roadmaps while these people doesnt to their job,there will be no difference because they are morelikely wont develop anything,i believed on the team,product and its roadmap and they should be doing their best to get the roadmaps done so that users will either use or invest to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: