Pages:
Author

Topic: What must i have before holding some coin ? - page 3. (Read 453 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
You need to do the thorough research about the coin and it's market stats while holding any coin.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
You have to have a blockchain wallet and myetherwallet.
It's important. Then read and learn about exchangers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
i want to ask to you , what should i do before i decide to holding a coin ? a part from the clarity of the developer
thanks you before , and i hope you all can understand what i said  Grin

You should check whitepaper and what in it. What this project represents at all. Also read about development team, check their LinkedIn profiles, check what is it at all
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
First of all you should determine your aims, why do you want to hold coin?If you want to earn more and fast you can buy Bitcoin and after that invest in some top altcoins that you can sold for more. I can advise you to hold coins that gained growth for last month relatively its price.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
i want to ask to you , what should i do before i decide to holding a coin ? a part from the clarity of the developer

knowledge, knowledge of everything associated with crypto and altcoin. moreover, if you are interested in some altcoin, you should try to learn it and search for many information.
enriching insight and knowledge that is the main capital in the world of crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
Before pursuing any project and thoroughly studying its goals or any action related to research, at the basic principle, it is necessary to have an estimated and concrete strategy for such action, knowing and calculating all risks and calculating the time to invest and insure. However it is relative and another important factor is to follow up with the market trend, this is essential.

All the analyzations, calculations,  research, and plannings are actually waste of the time if the developer team behind the scammy project is very well camouflaged with their thorough plans for the coin future.
The market trend is the actually promising choice but when the choice in the OP  mind is taken the coins can as well change the tides and the one which he wants to invest in can circulate and fluctuate to the opposite direction on the market charts.
I personally wouldn't recommend anything before the own decisions and self-education prior to the investment.
Noone will give exact advice to the OP but with the comparison of different advice and hints, he will maybe bring a right choice with his investment.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Before pursuing any project and thoroughly studying its goals or any action related to research, at the basic principle, it is necessary to have an estimated and concrete strategy for such action, knowing and calculating all risks and calculating the time to invest and insure. However it is relative and another important factor is to follow up with the market trend, this is essential.

Activity: 183
What I know before anyone should decide to hold any coin is that one must first and foremost look out how promising the coins have and the potentials such coin possess. From there, one can also consider the roadmap to know how the coin is trying to develop. Also the team behind the project should also be considered
Activity: 280
You can't invest money that you can't lost completely. So if you have not - don't try. Just save your life from that risk. Try to plan what you wait from coin, and what you will do if if if.
Activity: 210
Research with your own shitcoin,first and foremost you need bunch of time to be able to investigate and check the background of these people,i mean their credibility as the developers,are they real people?if yes are they capable of doing the project? or its just another shitty project that is only created just to raised funds and runaway from the investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If you want be calm and confident about your investment - research idea of that before do something. Read whitepaper, watch coin's history on exchanges, check team of develop               
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Before holding a coin you need to check the price history of that coin if it has stable increasing history then it is suitable for long term hold or if you are investing on cheap coins you need to check buy and hold the trending coins and also you need to choose the right wallet never store them in exchange wallets.

Sorry, but I think this is nonsense. Stable increasing history in any form of investment is no guarantee of future performance, is it not? In fact, if you see a stable increasing history, this is quite normal for very small alt coins who have a few holders able to easily manipulate the price. In crypto, sometimes these coins are a trap for you, you buy as you think it is only going up, and then they start making more and more expensive sell orders, which you keep buying, and then the dumping proceeds.
So investing on the high price volatile coins make sense. Grin

Many altcoins will lose their value in the long term hold that is why it is important to check the price history of the coin but it may not applicable for all the coins only suitable for well established crypto which was created over years.
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
There are many suggestions seen here, I also add something about your eagerness to know fisrtly research about coinmarket which coin is best and which type of developers work among this coin developing and which person head of this coin and his past trustness if suitable to invest then go to invest over this.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
If you decided to hold a coin, check the project's roadmap, mark the most important dates in the calendar and follow the project's development. Set a suitable price for yourself when you're ready to fix the profit, because holding forever won't make you rich until you sell the coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
INGOT Coin
In many case, the coin will drop for a moment aftet first release, then they will rise after min 6 mount. To holding some coin, you must learn about their target, their goal, their technologies, their community, and how much they will be useful. Usually, the great coin to hold is the coin that have unique features and fresh technology so they can stand for long term on crypto war.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
you have to clear about this project how good is this, research about this, then if you think its better for holding then do it, its must before hold.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
Read about coin, open a blockchain wallet and ether wallet. Look for free mining site, look for airdrops alert site. Join groups too.
Activity: 112
research about the ico and calculate how much can its value grow
Activity: 434
Merit: 110

just hold what you think has a bright future someday. don't hold coin if you think you will be very rich and can afford lambo in a few months. some coins take time before the market recognize it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network

First of all, "make your own research" and make a right decision if you want to extreme hodl a coin - is it worth it.
And you should remember that in crypto there are too many changeable things. Like main dev can decide to leave the project because Charlie Lee invited him to support Litecoin, just for example Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: