Pages:
Author

Topic: What must i have before holding some coin ? - page 4. (Read 453 times)

Activity: 2338
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
i want to ask to you , what should i do before i decide to holding a coin ? a part from the clarity of the developer
thanks you before , and i hope you all can understand what i said  Grin
Before holding a coin you need to check the price history of that coin if it has stable increasing history then it is suitable for long term hold or if you are investing on cheap coins you need to check buy and hold the trending coins and also you need to choose the right wallet never store them in exchange wallets.

Sorry, but I think this is nonsense. Stable increasing history in any form of investment is no guarantee of future performance, is it not? In fact, if you see a stable increasing history, this is quite normal for very small alt coins who have a few holders able to easily manipulate the price. In crypto, sometimes these coins are a trap for you, you buy as you think it is only going up, and then they start making more and more expensive sell orders, which you keep buying, and then the dumping proceeds.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
i want to ask to you , what should i do before i decide to holding a coin ? a part from the clarity of the developer
Before holding a coin you need to check the price history of that coin if it has stable increasing history then it is suitable for long term hold or if you are investing on cheap coins you need to check buy and hold the trending coins and also you need to choose the right wallet never store them in exchange wallets.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
You must understand the idea behind such coin or token and how such coin or token intend to solve some of the identified problem in it's whitepaper! If the coin you are holding have inherent value and is delivering utility value without depending on any third party, such a coin or token is good to hold!
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I think you are asking the things to note before investing and holding a coin, if i understood it right, here are some basic tips for you,
1) read thoroughly about the coin and project from their website and whitepaper.
2) get to know about the developers and team behind the project.
3) research about theuse cases of the project/coin.

If you are satisfied from all these points after your research and due diligence, go ahead, buy and hold the coins.

After duly observing the above tips, you are advised to do the following too after investing
1. Do not panic
2. DOnt invest your all in a single project
3. DON’T CHASE GREEN CANDLES (FOMO TRADING)
4. DON’T LISTEN TO TWITTER TRADERS
5.  DON’T BUY WHAT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
I think you are asking the things to note before investing and holding a coin, if i understood it right, here are some basic tips for you,
1) read thoroughly about the coin and project from their website and whitepaper.

If you are satisfied from all these points after your research and due diligence, go ahead, buy and hold the coins.

ah , im glad you can understand my english , thankyou for your suggest i will do it before decide to invest a coin
really thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
You must have some capital and BTC before holding a coin. But in all seriousness I wouldn't seek out a coin to hodl it that doesn't seem like the right approach. Instead make a game plan of where you want to enter and exit a coin, and stick to that. Holding is overrated in my opinion, and sometimes it puts you in some hurting spots. Take care of yourself and make that plan.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
All you have to have is the knowledge of cryptocurrency, if you already know a lot about cryptocurrency. Do not have a coin to make your life rich anyway it can happen and you must be connected by internet.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
you must know how blockchain works, how to download wallets, information about security, information about exchange hacks.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0

I think you have thoroughly researched the rubber before investing, if not then you need to see if the rubber is good application, profitable and long-term application for investors before Think of keeping it
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
Pages:
Jump to: