Pages:
Author

Topic: What new categories of bounty would you like to see? - page 2. (Read 874 times)

copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
It is really good that you are taking kind of survey before launching project about bounty campaigns.
I have seen different campaigns with different projects
For your project if KYC is necessary, you can launch website registration campaign. I this token can be given to subscription to news letter, website registration, and KYC.
Next, to involve other medias, you can also launch LinkedIn, Reddit and medium(follow and clap to article) campaign.
Also I have seen YouTube video sharing campaign. New launched videos can be shared to different social medias by bounty Hunters.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
What is the requirements for the high quality bounty participant? New ways are not guarantee for success in project and marketing but applying new rules can work in theory,reality is different.
you are right, this is not a matter of theory and planing their marketing that can not be run by the bounty hunter. but I think the concept and investor confidence which can not be obtained. If only there were a project that gives the best confidence to investors no doubt they will get the money investors.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
OP here.

We are going to develop our own bounty programme and we are going to have new cool features added to it to make it more effective and avoid low quality bounty hunters to perform pointless, useless actions in a mere motivation of getting a quick gain while damaging more bad for the project than good. Additionally, we will explore new ways for bounty hunters to express themselves.
What is the requirements for the high quality bounty participant? New ways are not guarantee for success in project and marketing but applying new rules can work in theory,reality is different.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
So far the Bounty category has been very good, especially the categories of Signature and Video campaigns that I often do, both of which I think are very profitable if we participate in that campaign.
Activity: 466
Merit: 5
Since my twitter account has been suspended, i prefer Facebook and Content creation. Though, telegram is cool too. My major concentration in project is the concept and product/service. What are they offering? Is it feasible? Who and who are the team members? Who is managing? etc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Recently, bounty campaigns bring very little money. That is why I only participate in signature campaigns, because they do not require additional efforts. And on the forum, I talk so almost every day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
We are preparing for our ICO launch and I would like to take a step further and engage the existing and upcoming bounty-hunters with a personal question.

When you participate in a bounty programme it normally offers the classic categories: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signature, Translation and some sort of content creation.

Is there a new kind of bounty you would like to pursue?

Create a platform where bounty hunters can create account and do daily tasks and this platform will calculate daily tasks automatically for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Steemit, telegram, Signature, translation, Reddit tasks. You can also add VK bounty because VK is now a growing popular social media like facebook.

ok!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
If we have a tendency to participate within the bounty campaign concerning signatures, articles, videos and translate, the results are positively larger. delivery also can get nice results if we've got plenty of referrals, however there's still an oversized quantity of financial gain attained once collaborating during a bounty program. the purpose is that financial gain from a bounty is larger than delivery.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
A good category for a bounty would be a section where people could come up with their own unique ideas for promoting the project. Here people could come up with all kind of methods, for example someone could hold a speach to a specific audience about your project. I don't know what else they could do, because nothing comes to my mind right now but I am sure there are tons of other ways to promote a project other than those basic categories that each bounty has.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
We are preparing for our ICO launch and I would like to take a step further and engage the existing and upcoming bounty-hunters with a personal question.

When you participate in a bounty programme it normally offers the classic categories: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signature, Translation and some sort of content creation.

We are preparing for an ICO launch for our project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4732575.400 and we would like to make the bounties spicier!

we do not pursue anything, we are only looking for benefits that we can get by following gifts that can generate income. so it doesn't matter what the most important job requested is results. the most important thing is that there is no fraud.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
For Bounty, I think there are four types of campaigns. Signature campaigns, Social media campaigns, Translations, and Article / Video campaigns. The four campaigns have covered the entire media needed for an ICO.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
I don't think is there any new categories alive. Because in bounties, the project offers several kinds of campaigns like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Content, Signature, VK, Instagram, Youtube, Reddit, Meme, Logo, Translation everything! So, I don't see a new category we need or that can be helpful for the community! To make success your bounty campaign, you should limit the participants and make an exact timeline for the bounty. Good Luck with your project.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

We are preparing for an ICO launch for our project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4732575.400 and we would like to make the bounties spicier!

I would be glad if added bounty "help to programmers", I think the forum has a lot of smart people who would like to help the project and gain experience in this field.
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Well like you said, aside this categories of campaigns, I would love to see a campaign where there are bounty hunters that fight for the right of bounty hunters, making sure they get paid.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
referral program for bounty campaigns works well for the image of the project
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
Well i think these ones are OK, what is most important is to be truthful to hunters and stick to rules and regulation that are set on the start for the project.  Hunters really don't believe in any projects due to payment issues and misunderstandings.

Hi Huntler1993. This is exactly what I have gathered so far, there have been many instances where the bounty hunters do not get paid and the ICO project is not being fully truthful. We are going to have a platform which we will use to conduct our bounty hunting campaign to keep the things clear and professional.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
What matters is not the kind of Bounty programme. The main deal is the duration of the bounty and most importantly the time and mode of payment. Hunters have been exploited a lot lately.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Certainly would like these types bounty are in fact spam , I would single out would be a good part of the funds for a real ad and not spam and have tightened there rules to have out of this
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Well i think these ones are OK, what is most important is to be truthful to hunters and stick to rules and regulation that are set on the start for the project.  Hunters really don't believe in any projects due to payment issues and misunderstandings.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

Create a platform where bounty hunters can create account and do daily tasks and this platform will calculate daily tasks automatically for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Steemit, telegram, Signature, translation, Reddit tasks. You can also add VK bounty because VK is now a growing popular social media like facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: