Pages:
Author

Topic: What new categories of bounty would you like to see? - page 3. (Read 874 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
I would like to see more creative tasks and not just retweets or reposts. Bounties are overwhelmed with twitter and facebook participants but the categories that are bringing the real value to the project are suffering from the lack of participants.
Instead, it would be gratifying for us to continue with a different strategy in payment. For example, if the payment is with ETH, more participants will work more heartily. In addition, the possibility of the price dumping also decreases.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I would like to see more creative tasks and not just retweets or reposts. Bounties are overwhelmed with twitter and facebook participants but the categories that are bringing the real value to the project are suffering from the lack of participants.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
OP here.

We are going to develop our own bounty programme and we are going to have new cool features added to it to make it more effective and avoid low quality bounty hunters to perform pointless, useless actions in a mere motivation of getting a quick gain while damaging more bad for the project than good. Additionally, we will explore new ways for bounty hunters to express themselves.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
I think all these kind of bounty is already fine, if you want to attract more people you can pay with ETH or other altcoins that already listed on exchange on your bounty. I'm sure many bounty hunter will participate in your bounty program.
But it seems very difficult to pay bounty participants with ETH or other altcoins who already have market because it will require more funds
Those who pay ETH and Bitcoin are projects that already have a lot of funds themselves
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
This Bounty program is indeed very interesting to be followed and can make money. The bounty program that has existed until now, in my opinion, is very good. It's just that regulations must be in place so that this program is not caught up in ICO fraud.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
We are preparing for our ICO launch and I would like to take a step further and engage the existing and upcoming bounty-hunters with a personal question.

When you participate in a bounty programme it normally offers the classic categories: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signature, Translation and some sort of content creation.

Is there a new kind of bounty you would like to pursue?

I think all these kind of bounty is already fine, if you want to attract more people you can pay with ETH or other altcoins that already listed on exchange on your bounty. I'm sure many bounty hunter will participate in your bounty program.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Various types of gifts are still good to continue to do, with the type of old gifts they still have hope to do so and the knowledge they have already existed. Matching with new prizes will be done over time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I believe any bounty hunter will like the old bounty type instead of any new bounty type, because they already accustomed to the current bounty type, I believe many of them doesn't like the struggle on the new bounty type.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I am always interested in bounties that launch products that are useful in everyday life, and some of these bounties are used to support greening, or reducing industrial waste.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
the new categories of bounty that i would like to see hmm
nothing spesific about that
better if we just improve our previous bounty than make new category
i think too many category not really good too
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I can spend alot of times for doing many different bounty, but the problem is currently the reward is very small and many project failed so will be waste so many times. In 2017 i can spend times 10 hours aday for doing many different bounty and i like to do article campaign because i the reward is good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
The normal categories of bounties as mentioned are still good, but I always like a system whereby the project in question uses an automated system on its websites, where stakes are automatically awarded (immediate stakes) at the execution of every task.
For instance, while making Facebook posts through the links provided on your websites. The stakes should be awarded directly, which should also be done daily.
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
You can create a bonus campaign like daily Quiz or Weekly Quiz, Rewards will be issued weekly. Everyone wants to receive their rewards as quickly as possible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
We are preparing for our ICO launch and I would like to take a step further and engage the existing and upcoming bounty-hunters with a personal question.

When you participate in a bounty programme it normally offers the classic categories: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signature, Translation and some sort of content creation.

The best rule or categories for new bounty programs that i desire is the willingness t reduce participants .

For facebook, twitter, reddit, blogs, signature amongst other options. There needs to be a minimum amount of bounty participants for every section of the campaign.

For example;

Facebook - 500 participants
twitter - 500 participants
signature - 200 participants.
reddit - 100 participants.
Blog - 500 participants.

this way the forum experiences more value, more content and plagiarism of articles or spinnng of articles will experience a major demise and spamming of social media profiles will end as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 44
Thank you guys for all the brilliant ideas in this thread! I will consider some of the most doable ones for our ICO project. Check out my signature!
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I will be fine with bounty projects that can control dumpers as far as I get paid in the end ,they either pay hunters in usdt or ETH or even bitcoin and only let investors buy tokens of the ICO so that price won't suffer from dumps but the best category of bounty is still signature but some projects pays low % to signature campaign and Facebook or twitter gets the highest % percentage
Activity: 925
Merit: 100

I think few other categories of bounty will not going to help but to just divide the accumulation of tokens, it is much better to focus on the best ones such as Facebook, Twitter, youtube, and bitcointalk forum, that will going to be more efficient.
I think we should just focus on bitcointalk and twitter. These are the two best platforms for us to promote a new project. Facebook is the worst place for us to advertise
Activity: 686
Merit: 146
Strange that you're asking which campaign we would like to be added when it should be you who should know where to market your ICO. Anyway, some are already promoting on instagram and linkedin.

Others have Reddit and blogs/Youtube in their bounties as well.

IMO, I think that bounty projects should be more mindful on how to campaign is managed, rather than just adding more categories. What I don't like about some bounty campaigns is how it just generates a lot of noise. Its annoying and the project doesn't get properly promoted anyway. Most become spam because of how bounty hunters are trying to maximize their profit.

I am actually fine with the current platforms, I would rather appreciate if the team can have clear bounty rules from the beginning instead of putting "we reserve the right to change......." and then just insert new rules in the end.

I think it's within their right to be able to change the rules however its unfair when they sometimes abuse it.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

I think few other categories of bounty will not going to help but to just divide the accumulation of tokens, it is much better to focus on the best ones such as Facebook, Twitter, youtube, and bitcointalk forum, that will going to be more efficient.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
So far, signatures have always been the main one because they always get the most token allocations from others. but there are categories that are as good as signatures, namely articles.
Pages:
Jump to: