Pages:
Author

Topic: What new categories of bounty would you like to see? - page 4. (Read 874 times)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
I do not know a new kind of bounty either, but it would be a great thing to be paid weekly or every 14 days in eth. Such a bounty would certainly be something special and would certainly appeal to many people.
Paying bounty hunters on a weekly or bi-weekly basis is not realistic. Too much work for the ICO team. But payment on a monthly basis, especially in those projects where ICOs last four to six, and even more than a month, is quite realistic. In some ICO projects, they do. It would also be nice if half of the funds were paid in new tokens, and the other half were in ethereum.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
I think content bounty should be in your priority! Therefore I also think a weekly ETH/BTC paying will be helpful. At this moment many bounty campaigns are paying weekly through their own tokens, that is not enough helpful I think. Bounty hunter wants their hard work's rewards, so if you pay them weekly in ETH then your project will get a good crowd and there will be no fear of token dump by the bounty hunter.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
We are preparing for our ICO launch and I would like to take a step further and engage the existing and upcoming bounty-hunters with a personal question.

When you participate in a bounty programme it normally offers the classic categories: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signature, Translation and some sort of content creation.

Is there a new kind of bounty you would like to pursue?
And I think you have already mentioned it all, for now, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signature, Translation is all good and all it takes for a successful ICO, but one more thing you need to put into consideration is to ensure your project Is viable and your teams are strong and have credible records which I believe you have looked into.

We are looking forward to read your whitepaper and also participate in your ICO launch, kindly also ensure your bounty hunters who will work hard to promote your project are promptly paid.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
In my opinion, if you want to launch the ICO, you better add the type of category in the gift program that is linkedin. Because many people also use linkedin. therefore linkedin can also promote ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
I get annoyed by the weekly reports. I have no time to waste time sending them.
I participated in the Securypto campaign, and I liked that any new information, including information about the transfer of tokens to the wallet, came to me by mail. This approach is located.
Well, the most important thing is payment. When for many months of work the project pays 2-5 dollars, it is insulting. Need a decent payment!
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
for the type of gift all must be the same, there is no other, but better is when the payment for the bounty hunter is better and better done every week, and surely the bounty hunter will be very excited, the weigh is done at the end.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
As we have all known there is not special again bounty campaign, at least before you start any project should have carryout more research and known much about cryptocurrency. The main thing you can add is to improve the system of payment for  bounty hunter.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
Signature campaigns are still my favorite, and I think it's very effective to promote a project.
and for all categories it seems enough, because all social media platforms are currently used to promote the ICO project, what if it makes it more interesting? for example limiting the number of participants for Facebook and Twitter, especially if you pay participants using ETH or BTC, I think it will attract many people to promote your project, and they work more passionately.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
We are preparing for our ICO launch and I would like to take a step further and engage the existing and upcoming bounty-hunters with a personal question.

When you participate in a bounty programme it normally offers the classic categories: Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Signature, Translation and some sort of content creation.

If i can choose maybe too much bounty type not really good because allocation for each campaign maybe reduced.  Grin And there are nothing else that can spread information about crypto effectively.
Activity: 434
Actually, there are so many bounties I would like to see, especially the bounty where I got paid by ethereum or bitcoin, it would be so much interesting rather than nowadays bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
Maybe what I want to go to is the translation category. Translation, in my opinion, is very important and not easily accepted in every Bounty. And the most important thing for every project we follow can make money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
No matter what categories, the main thing is that payment would be successful, in successful tokens with good outputs!
You are right buddy because if payments are not made the bounty is of no use.. I was also wondering what if the allocation initially was 100k$, upon distribution of bounty rewards it's valued at 20k I would always prefer payment in stable coins as they don't depreciate that much in value unlike ICOs this days.
This is so much agreeable, since lately many bounty campaign reward has so little value, if compared with the effort that any bounty participant has been done, the reward is so much not worth it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
No matter what categories, the main thing is that payment would be successful, in successful tokens with good outputs!
You are right buddy because if payments are not made the bounty is of no use.. I was also wondering what if the allocation initially was 100k$, upon distribution of bounty rewards it's valued at 20k I would always prefer payment in stable coins as they don't depreciate that much in value unlike ICOs this days.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I am only interested in bitcointalk signature campaign. And I hope your bounty can be paid by ETH or BTC, it will become very hot and great in the current market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14

How about you add a new paymentethod for your bounty, say the one where you pay participants in stable coins on a weekly bases based on their activities. Talking about bounty category, there should be creative campaigns and ambassador campaigns as well.
copper member
Activity: 728
Some bounty campaign are not good enough to make a good impression about the new project. If they go through a BTC/ETH weekly paid system then your bounty campaign will more popular. l believe you have funds for promoting the project. Weekly paid Signature and Twitter campaign are preferable to me.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
I am personally very interested in the signature campaign and content creation. Instagram Bounty seems worthy of consideration. Suggestion, make a bounty to create graph info or something (one-pager) about the outline of the project that you made, it seems interesting.
Activity: 516
Merit: 10
I want to see Instagram and VK categories for added on social media campaign.
these social media platform is enough popular.
Yeah also i want to see specially intragram and pinterest social media campaign should be added in bounty categories if sometimes few bounty platform offering.
Activity: 686
I would be glad to see a good and high-quality bounty company with already existing sections, as in my opinion there are quite a lot of them at the moment and they are enough, but there is a problem with the quality of their implementation on both sides.
Activity: 462
Pages:
Jump to: