Pages:
Author

Topic: What % of your Assets is Bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 15214 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 01:48:59 PM
So what percentage of your total monetary and financial investments are in Bitcoin?

What do you think is a smart balance to have?

right now i have 50% in btc.
and that's what i think is a smart balance to have. but always keep an eye in the market, you might need to sell them fast to buy again cheaper later.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
July 21, 2016, 01:37:13 PM
Mine is very low, because there are too many risk factors and open questions unanswered about Bitcoin. I have followed the general rule of not investing more than you can afford to lose. We do not

have control of too many of the aspects of this investment, to go bigger. Risks in my opinion includes things like :

~ Development struggles and battles
~ Satoshi's horde
~ Chinese dominance in the mining sector and political issues.
~ Regulation & political views
~ Competition from Alt coins & Blockchain based technologies from banks.

Most commodities have some of the same issues, but it's more matured and settled over the years. Bitcoin is still in it's early experimental stages and nobody knows where this is going.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
July 21, 2016, 01:35:15 PM
For now i think 10% some of my financial earnings going to my bitcoin.. But this 600 level i stop and doing some other way to make more earnings with bitcoin to increase the amount of my investment..
BullCrap.

So what percentage of your total monetary and financial investments are in Bitcoin?

-Nice question.Though I won't define it as my financial income because rarely I use bitcoins to cover up my expenses.The only way I can utilize bitcoin to sponsor my finances is by cashing it to fiat which I'm not very fond of doing.Speaking of investments,20% would be a correct number.Its in indirect investment,never used fiat to buy bitcoins,just freelancing for it.
-The smart balance to have is what you can afford to lose.Its an experiment ,still in its primitive stages,one shouldn't risk their entire savings onto bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
July 21, 2016, 01:29:10 PM
For now i think 10% some of my financial earnings going to my bitcoin.. But this 600 level i stop and doing some other way to make more earnings with bitcoin to increase the amount of my investment..
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 21, 2016, 01:23:00 PM
well i cant vote yet but most newbies are just like 10% income into btc cuase money never comes easy right
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
July 21, 2016, 01:21:45 PM
I have 75% of my total earning in bitcoin right now, but in few more days i may short few bitcoin like 25% so i will still be holding 50% of my total investment in bitcoin after few days also.

I think 50% will be an ideal holding % of total investment to buy back if price drops and not to get sad if price get pumped because you still hold some bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2008
Merit: 1028
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
July 21, 2016, 12:40:07 PM

Pages:
Jump to: