Pages:
Author

Topic: What phone apps do you use? - page 2. (Read 1568 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 10:38:58 PM
Currently I only have a marketcoincap app and wanted to expand my apps.

What good ones do you use?

Give X-Infinity try. Its a unified crypto wallet. You can hold any crypto no matter the blockchain due to its cross blockchain capabilities.  Wink
Activity: 83
July 23, 2018, 10:08:39 PM
The applications I use are Coinomi, Binance, Blockfolio and social networking applications.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 09:55:07 PM
I use blockfolio. As I can see here that most are using Delta. 1st time to heard about it but I am willing to try. Also, I use coinmarket cap to check prices.  There are a lot of app that we need to use to track our holdings. Hopefully, there will be a all in one app in the future for coin prices tracking so we don't have to download many app.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 09:52:19 PM
I prefer to use blockfolio, because this application is easy for me to understand. The view of the blockfolio is also interesting.
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
July 23, 2018, 09:45:51 PM
I have a lot, like binance, kucoin, coinbase for exchange. Also I have robinhood for stock investment, it is a nice app as well. Of course I have other apps like google, facebook, twitter, etc. I also have a lot of websites saved as bookmark in my computer, where I will go through daily for some news or other activity.
Activity: 114
July 23, 2018, 09:37:07 PM
I personally only use coinmarket cap to monitor price in global exchange at any time without having to open pc, besides I just use indodax application to do trading in local exchange whenever i want.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 09:30:21 PM
In addition to the applications of the exchange I also use Blockfolio to track the return on investment
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 23, 2018, 09:09:24 PM
only this is coinmarketcap.com that I use to check price developments and see new tokens or coins listed on the market, that's enough that I rely on for everyday
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 09:03:19 PM
Though Recently i flashed my smartphone, but I was using several crypto related apps on my smartphone. I was using coinmarketcap, delta portfolio app, ICO world for ico tracker, Icobench for ICO ratings, Binance, kucoin exchanger app and some other crypto wallets app. You may use these apps because every app is very secure and very lite to use.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
July 23, 2018, 08:39:07 PM
I use various apps related to crypto for various purposes:

Exchanges:
Binance
KuCoin
Huobi

Communication:
Telegram
Telegram X

Social:
Twitter
Reddit

Portfolio Management:
Blockfolio
Delta
Coinfolio
Coinstats

Email:
TutaNota
Protonmail
Activity: 25
July 23, 2018, 08:26:16 PM
Currently using CoinmarketApp, Blockfolio and Coinbase. I need to have a look at Delta as I have read some good things about it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
July 23, 2018, 08:01:28 PM
I like to use Blockfolio to track price for coins. I like this application, user-friendly interface, it is possible to set an alert. I also use a TraderBit to trade on bittrex, when you need to urgently buy or sell, see the price of any coin.
Activity: 171
July 23, 2018, 06:54:54 PM
I have so many phone apps on my phone such as chrome, imtoken, blockchain, opera mini. Although it is not all of it that I use to browse . Chrome is one of the best apps that I have on my phone and it is that I use mostly for browsing and for cryptocurrency online business
Activity: 38
July 23, 2018, 06:48:13 PM
Enjin wallet, Google Auth ofc, Coinbase, Blockfolio
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 06:40:04 PM
Apart from Coinmarketcap, which is an application for tracking rates, there are many other applications you can refer to as Blockfolio, Coin Stats. With Blockfolio it is very convenient to keep track of the cryptos you are holding and continuously update exchange rates on different exchange floors. With Coin Stats, this application helps you keep track of the rates like Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 2
July 23, 2018, 06:34:22 PM
Delta is a great mobile app for tracking your portfolio. An alternative is Blockfolio, but Delta is better IMO.

I use a mobile wallet like Coinomi to store a very small percentage of my coins. Allows me to easily send and receive payments on the go without having to access my cold storage.

And obviously some exchange apps such as Coinbase, Binance and KuCoin.
Better start in a twitter account and take after news sites, individuals with impact in crypto so you generally be fully informed regarding most recent news. There are very few applications that are from news sites + some applications have some news agragated together however not every one of them. This is the place twitter comes helpful. Another application is Reddit where I am subscibed to numerous crypto related subs.In able see view the portoflio worth I utilize this BitRift, albeit numerous individuals favor blockfolio I think. It doesn't generally make a difference as long as it don't have advertisements and as long as it indicates to some degree precise costs as there are numerous simmilar applications like these particullary two that I have been specified.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 06:30:31 PM
Blockfolio can be of good help and also extended search on Twitter or Facebook posts
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 06:13:46 PM
I'm using  ETH wallet TRUST, Twitter and Facebook for being updated with new projects, Google spreadseets for making notes and for bounty reports. Also installed ONEchainone  wallet and trade there from with received coins from bounty. They have not too many pairs, so that is mostly just or fun:)
Activity: 28
July 23, 2018, 05:17:29 PM
i m using many apps.. like
Twitter
whatsapp
facebook
rappit
instagram
all apps are good in use..
Activity: 84
July 23, 2018, 04:37:12 PM
I am utilizing blockfolio for my coins to be checked, all things considered, it is accessible in both android and iOS devices,also I have been utilizing imtoken application in my android gadget simply tot connect with the tokens which I have from the abundance battles and ICOs that I have joined these two are extremely valuable applications since you can without much of a stretch screen the developments of your benefits progressively.
Pages:
Jump to: