Pages:
Author

Topic: What phone apps do you use? - page 3. (Read 1568 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 19, 2018, 01:54:38 AM
Want to use wallet software for mobile phones:
  + TRUST: Used for ETH and token on ETH platform
  Infinito Wallet: For Bitcoin and some altcoin, it supports both ETH and NEO platform tokens.
  Coinomi: similar
You can find out more! You decide whether or not to use it yourself, because digital money has a lot of risk when using insecure wallet applications!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 01:46:24 AM
In the event that we discuss applications by and large, at that point I have a variety of uses, and additionally many. Yet, in the event that we discuss exchanging, at that point I utilize TabTrader an exceptionally helpful program. This isn't publicizing, it's only an individual ordeal.

What for are you use a lot of apps? when i was started trading, i'm also was used a lot of apps, but right now i use fintab for check my portfolio and binance for trading.
Activity: 37
July 17, 2018, 10:42:51 AM
In the event that we discuss applications by and large, at that point I have a variety of uses, and additionally many. Yet, in the event that we discuss exchanging, at that point I utilize TabTrader an exceptionally helpful program. This isn't publicizing, it's only an individual ordeal.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 01:32:53 PM
To track new coins, I use the FinTab mobile app. It is very convenient to work with, information is updated very quickly.
Activity: 292
July 11, 2018, 12:08:45 PM
i use delta application on my phone because I think the application is very good to see the price of coin and volume in market.
Activity: 210
July 11, 2018, 11:54:03 AM
I used Blockfolio, but after reading your topic I also learned about the Delta, I must download the application today.
Activity: 101
July 11, 2018, 11:33:06 AM
I use blockfolio and some exchange applications e.g. coinbene on iPhone and binance for Mac
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 11, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
Currently I only have a marketcoincap app and wanted to expand my apps.

What good ones do you use?
Because i use the iphone so i suggest you use the crypto monitor app. This is the app i' m most pleased with. It will help you update the price of the virtual currency every hour , every day , every week , you can customize it. It will have a graph that you have a visual view of , you can update the news whenever you have the internet
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
International Digital Asset Platform
July 11, 2018, 11:00:55 AM
I use Blockfolio as well as my version of exchangers, it's very convenient. In addition, I use programs to know exchange rates.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 10:59:26 AM
Right now i have Nexty.io app,Enite and Nuo this the one ce i have right now .
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
Have you guys heard anything about FinTab ? It is rumored that the application can be used completely free of charge.
Activity: 28
June 14, 2018, 05:33:15 AM
I am using both because each one isn't listing some altcoins that I am holding so better use both of them and try to compare my estimated crypto asset worth.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
June 10, 2018, 08:53:16 AM
The only program I use is TabTrader, where I have all my buy and sell orders synchronized, so I'm very good at trading, even if I'm not at the computer, it's a very convenient application.
Activity: 158
June 10, 2018, 08:50:22 AM
I use mobile versions of some exchangers. I also use Blockfolio, although it works very slowly. Shocked
Activity: 223
June 10, 2018, 08:48:51 AM

I think personally, One of the best applications on the market is the tick Bitcoin widget because it is a quick and easy solution for people who want to know the current exchange rates of different cryptocurrencies form a home screen. widgets in many other ways are very useful and simple to understand and give you the latest information about cryptocurrency via widgets.

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 08:26:40 AM
Previously, I used the CoinMarketCap application and Blockfolio. But I deleted them, because now I do not often take an interest in the course of bitcoin and altcoins. But I installed a Twitter application for reading the latest news from the world of crypto  Wink
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 08:03:34 AM
I am using Coin Market Cap and Blockfolio for checking the price daily. For me, they are quite similar. For trading I am using only Binance app at the moment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 01:50:22 AM

i don't understand with your mean dude, apps for what ? can you explain it
i just installed binance for trading, its help me to monitor the price of token everywhere and everywhen
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
June 01, 2018, 01:40:44 AM
I am a bit old school I really don't like using the smartphone that much only when absolutely necessary so I have Binance on there for emergencies and Telegram which is arguably the most use for keeping up with project news.
Activity: 27
June 01, 2018, 01:37:23 AM
For check my portfolio i use FinTab
For trade i use Binance
for news i use a telegram chats from this article https://fintab.io/blog/20-useful-telegram-channels-for-crypto-trading/

And thats all. why we must use a lot of apps?
Pages:
Jump to: