Pages:
Author

Topic: What phone apps do you use? - page 5. (Read 1568 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 11:28:31 AM
i used blockfolio on my phone because it is good for the phone if you are on the go and also it just check you current altcoin that you have  you don't need to put any token just how many you have and that it you can check it fast and easy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
I am using for checking coin prices- Coinmarketcap,then Blockfolio,for trading-Binance and Bitfinex apps,sometimes -Tabtrader,for information,news and etc.-Twitter and Facebook,Telegram and Discord channels,ICO Watchlist for monitoring ongoing and coming ICOs.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 02:19:51 PM
These are must haves :

1) Blockfolio

2) BitcoinTalk Forum app Smiley

Currently I only have a marketcoincap app and wanted to expand my apps.

What good ones do you use?
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
March 08, 2018, 02:15:25 PM
coinmarketcap
blockfolio
kucoin
mycelium
imtoken
coinbase

twitter
telegram
discord

Maybe there are more good choices, and I'm doing a little research on this thread to find a better one.
Activity: 84
March 08, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

The applications that I've only using on the my android phone are Blockfolio and ICO alarm. Blockfolio to monitor those coins I've been holding and ICO alarm to review ICOs background and monitor when it gonna listed on the exchange because it will notify on you.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
March 08, 2018, 01:48:27 PM
Only using Blockfolio. someone could develop an app for this forum. that would be great. would be a very useful application for me.
Activity: 322
March 08, 2018, 01:40:55 PM
I use blockfolio to monitor coins prices as well as the tabtrader application for trading. For me, they are more comfortable and understandable.
Activity: 126
March 07, 2018, 02:11:37 PM
In honesty there if you really want to invest in any crypto currency you should do it as soon at possible because you will never know when will the coins or tokens that you have will spike its price, remember crypto currency is very volatile. also investing on any crypto will take time for you to profit if you do not have the patience for that then might as well do not invest on anything
Activity: 116
March 07, 2018, 08:40:46 AM

the same one coin market cap .com app i am relatively new so i use my laptop for cryptos
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
March 07, 2018, 08:38:09 AM
The below is the list of phone apps that I use:

wallets:
bread
jaxx
xapo

social media:
facebook
twitter

messangers:
telegram
Activity: 1162
Merit: 450
March 06, 2018, 09:08:05 PM
I currently use these app for security and for managing my altcoin holdings

1. Blockfolio - this is a recommended application to install. It monitors the current price of a particular coin in an exchange. It also shows the total value of your holdings.

2. Google Authenticator - for me this is very useful application to instantly got access into your account that has enabled 2 factor authentication.

3. Mobile wallet application such as blockchain and coinbase wallet for me store my earnings during exchange.
Activity: 118
March 06, 2018, 09:07:27 PM

for crypto i usually browse sites on my phone i don't use apps
Activity: 120
March 06, 2018, 09:05:46 PM

these 2:-

1-Blockfolio app

2-Coinmarketcap app
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 09:02:38 PM
I use apps from exchanges , i mean those apps provided by exchanges as their official mobile wallets / exchange app. I also have BlockFolio , pretty neat app . ImToken , this ones is ggod too in monitoring your ERC20 tokens . Coinmarketcap , for monitoring most of the coins price . If you love one exchange then you should look for its official mobile client . Binance and Bitz both have a good mobile wallet which i downloaded right away since that two are my favorite exchanges Smiley
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 08:55:08 PM
I use blockfolio and cryptonaut in my phone to chek my token if there is a price in market
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
March 06, 2018, 02:21:59 AM

If I am not wrong, marketcoincap is the fake app of coinmarketcap (please correct me if I am wrong).
For Crypto, I use the following Apps:

1. BlockFolio and Delta for managing portfolio (I keep CoinStats too)
2. Coinfolio to check the overall value of my portfolio
3. Reddit/Twitter for crypto news and instant updates
4. Exchanges app: Binance, KuCoin, Huobi
GFE
Activity: 336
March 06, 2018, 02:17:24 AM

Previously I used tabtrader application to monitor coins prices. At present I prefer Blockfolio - it is really excellent app to monitor criptocurrency price
Activity: 154
March 06, 2018, 02:00:35 AM
 I also use social media app like twitter and facebook for the lastest news and FUD about the crypto. I also use Tabtrading instead of coinmarketcap website if I dont have time. Blockfolio is also very good for tracking your crypto investment if you invest in more than one cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 06, 2018, 01:04:57 AM
I am regularly using Delta, Etherdelta and coinmarketcap app in my mobile. Delta and Etherdelta helps me to track my most of the coins value and also helpful to give me alerts as well and coinmarketcap app is helpful to check the status of coins market on daily basis. Me and my most of the friends are using this app to check the current price of any altcoin that is listed on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
March 05, 2018, 03:28:26 PM
This app offers a lot of slow, much later updates, For monitoring coin price  https://coinmarketcap.com is the best website or you can use https://www.coingecko.com/en
Pages:
Jump to: