Pages:
Author

Topic: What seems to be the average price of ICO's - page 10. (Read 1659 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
It really depends in the demand. If a project with a low supply will get a big demand from the investors then i think its price would be much higher.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Seems like a lot of coins go to shit because of high ICO prices

IMO, anything above 1 cent is pricey as shit. I see ICO's going for like 50cents to 90cents...

Ripple ain't even worth 50 cents for 1 XRP so how the hell is an ICO going to hold that value
Maybe because compared to those projects that have now completed/are completing the ICO stage, Ripple has a very large Total Supply = 991 991 891 501 XRP
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think it is not that simple, i mean the ico price depends on various factors the biggest factor is the total supply of the coin or token, in other words it is technically called as tokenomics that decides the token structure, supply abd price during the ico.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14

IMO, anything above 1 cent is pricey as shit. I see ICO's going for like 50cents to 90cents...

Ripple ain't even worth 50 cents for 1 XRP so how the hell is an ICO going to hold that value

The price of the tokens is meaningless, the key and what you should evaluate is the total cap of the project compared to the perspectives of success and compliand with their roadmao.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
The ICO prices are decided according to the circulation and how much funds they want to raise in terms of soft cap and hard cap. If there is huge quantity of the coins in the circulation then it might come up with the less prices because there is huge supply and thus people can buy tons of coins in single shot. Similar case with the coins with limited circulation and then have higher prices always. This is to reach the soft cap and hard cap faster.
In any case I am currently seeing that ICO prices are averaged between 0.01 to 0.50 cents always.
Activity: 187
Merit: 103

Pages:
Jump to: