Pages:
Author

Topic: What seems to be the average price of ICO's - page 9. (Read 1659 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Determining the average price of ICO is not a straightforward task. There are many factors on which the price of an ICO depends. Supply and demand of the tokens are key factors to the price of an ICO.
Activity: 79
I have analyzed the market for a while now. In my opinion you can’t tell an average price of an ICO. Some tokens are less expensive than others and it’s always changing.
Activity: 78
Like anything else it depends on supply and demand variation. Think about it. If supply is low and the demand is high among the investors then the price increases.
Activity: 82
I don’t know if your question is right. Because it depends on so many things at once. And if you analyze the market for a while you’ll find out that it depends mostly on supply, demand and overall market condition.
Activity: 84
It entirely depends on the ICO you're providing and your strategy. Some company wants to provide good quality token with high price and ofcourse with reliability. So, high price is not always bad.
Activity: 27
The price index is just the estimate and investor confidence for a coin. The strong price increase will inevitably fall. The price of alcoin in the past time is a bad thing, all the capital is poured into the BTC. There is likely to be a great wave of alcoins
Activity: 72
It's not mandatory to set the price of new token always low. If the quality of the token and the potential of the project is good then your coins will sell automatically.
Activity: 52
The average price for ICOs can’t be determined easily. It will vary from project to project. When a project can make themselves a trustworthy one then their average price go high.
Activity: 238
basically, if ico that followed is legit then the coins that given will also have a high price. but if ico that followed is not good then the coins that will be obtained will be cheap. it all depends on how ico that we join. therefore, we must be able to choose ico well in order that we can get the legit ico.
Activity: 78
It really depends on the project and the quantity of the token. If the project and the members are good then the price of the token really doesn't matter I guess. Just look ar bitcoin for instance.
Activity: 294
You are right it is difficult. its following different plan because project are different and their goal also. ICO are more essential for every project and its depend on project goal.
Activity: 1035
Merit: 200
Any legitimate and worthy project would start with as small as 1 cent per token in their initial coin offerings. The price starts to increase later on when the token hits the market and if the ICO gets enough success. Any projects starting with high prices for their tokens in the initial phase must have some other reason behind that, but the average price of legitimate ICOs is 1 cent per token.
Activity: 153
The price is not yet badly affected by demand . WHAT happened last year with bitcoin . It's demand . It's simple
Activity: 187
Merit: 103
Seems like a lot of coins go to shit because of high ICO prices

IMO, anything above 1 cent is pricey as shit. I see ICO's going for like 50cents to 90cents...

Ripple ain't even worth 50 cents for 1 XRP so how the hell is an ICO going to hold that value

Ripple is shit please do not invest on that coin and do not take that in debate also in the any discussion bro. So far I checked this shit coin is the worst place to make your investment. To see 5 percentage of volume on this coin also very terrible.
Price of ico is based on the volume and the value define about this team strength and more.

I invested in february 2017 when the coin was valued at 0.009. Cashed out at around the $1.50 range. Ripple was good to me and many other people
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

IMO, anything above 1 cent is pricey as shit. I see ICO's going for like 50cents to 90cents...

Ripple ain't even worth 50 cents for 1 XRP so how the hell is an ICO going to hold that value

Ripple is shit please do not invest on that coin and do not take that in debate also in the any discussion bro. So far I checked this shit coin is the worst place to make your investment. To see 5 percentage of volume on this coin also very terrible.
Price of ico is based on the volume and the value define about this team strength and more.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439

Hard to say though because there are so many factors that you need to look at like the total number of coins in circulation, soft cap and hard cap goal. So we can't say that above 1 cent is pricey. And if they have real usage then the price could literally go up and we can't call that shit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Hmmm, interesting question. I've seen many ICOs fail and did x0.1 USD when their tokens were worth 1$ per 1 token. Maybe it is psychological, but I doubt it. It's just in the tokenomics, some tokens are more expensive than other, but I'd say that perfect price is somewhere between 0.01-0.05$ range.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The ICO prices are decided according to the circulation and how much funds they want to raise in terms of soft cap and hard cap. If there is huge quantity of the coins in the circulation then it might come up with the less prices because there is huge supply and thus people can buy tons of coins in single shot. Similar case with the coins with limited circulation and then have higher prices always. This is to reach the soft cap and hard cap faster.
In any case I am currently seeing that ICO prices are averaged between 0.01 to 0.50 cents always.

That's good answer but I have seen some ICOs which have softcap of 1million but Hardcap of 25million and the difference in % is around 4% softcap and 96% Hardcap. This type of ICOs looks very unrealistic to me. We should be stay away from this kind of ICOs which have huge difference in softcap and hardcap.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
price tokens / coins that fall after ICO is due to uncontrolled sales of coins. same as stocks. at the time of the stock launch, the stock price was very high, then after the company worked, the stock fell back, and it took time to bounce back. it's the same as ICO in my opinion. ICO prices will rise again after the Road map stage completed.
Activity: 84
I think it is not that simple, i mean the ico price depends on various factors the biggest factor is the total supply of the coin or token, in other words it is technically called as tokenomics that decides the token structure, supply abd price during the ico.

I agree. I don't think it is that simple. Many factors are intertwining in order to identify the market value of an ICO. Also there is no specific average, because every project varies from each other way too much and you cannot just find a single point of comparison for all the ICO's.
Pages:
Jump to: