Pages:
Author

Topic: What seems to be the average price of ICO's - page 8. (Read 1659 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
You are right, it is difficult to compare the other issues with ICOs. There is no similarity with the different project different ICOs and everyone. So it's not possible to average.
Activity: 294
I think it a complicated process because every project are different and unique. So its not possible to find out the actual average. You just come up with some general result. So I think its very difficult to come up a single point of comparison.
Activity: 69
Seems like a lot of coins go to shit because of high ICO prices

IMO, anything above 1 cent is pricey as shit. I see ICO's going for like 50cents to 90cents...

Ripple ain't even worth 50 cents for 1 XRP so how the hell is an ICO going to hold that value

I think the reasons why Ripple is having a hard time staying above $1 or even 50 cents is mainly because of the global crypto downtrend as well as the sheer amount of tokens Ripple has making it even more difficult to move prices. Once demand and greed come back, I can see Ripple going back above $1 for sure.

Also, after a certain project's ICO, its price ultimately depends whether it has intrinsic value or if it's just all hype. To find out means you have to go out of your way in making sure the certain project you invest in is not gonna be just some vaporware...  2018 projects like Menlo One are barely noticed around here, but I am convinced that it will soon gain mass adoption and could even possibly not drop in price after its token sale. Here's the interview that got me hooked to this rare opportunity of a project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o
Activity: 68
Price of ico projects depends on many things. One of the major facts is the supply source of the project. Again tokens and it’s structure these also determines the amount of expense.
Activity: 79
Actually project to project the price factor varies. There are many facts interrelated to each other here such as the goals of the project, requirements, how it is going to materialize etc. So to determine any average price of project is quite difficult.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
"Demands and supply play an important role to change the price. As there is no certainty that which will be the value
of cryptocurrencies, the price just ups and downs."
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
All ICO's comes with their own price and this depends on their roadmap set and also how they want their project to be like. Setting a high ICO price doesnt mean your coin will be a shit coin.
Activity: 76
Fixing the price of a token is a complex process. There are certain factors behind fixing the price. Like how much investments are needed, supply of tokens, etc are the major facts from my opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Seems like a lot of coins go to shit because of high ICO prices

IMO, anything above 1 cent is pricey as shit. I see ICO's going for like 50cents to 90cents...

Ripple ain't even worth 50 cents for 1 XRP so how the hell is an ICO going to hold that value

If the ICO will not launch their product then this could end to the life of their token as those investors will dumps their token and no one will buy due to no adoption. Also, if they have a huge circulating supply this could be the reason that the price will not easily rise higher. A good example this is Ripple. Although this will depend on the strategy of the team if they want to achieve success then they will execute the project correctly.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Many coins, after entering the stock exchange and distribution among bounty and nvestov members fall because they are massively beginning to be sold!
Activity: 350
It is more difficult to average in ICO because every project has own ICO plan. their included various issues and work plan is various. but i want know more about this.
Activity: 227
"In the cryptocurrency market there is no limits of buying or selling of cryptocurrencies. No rules and regulations have
to be followed to sell or buy that's why the price is also getting changed."
Activity: 228
"Actually, it depends on circulation of cryptocoins. Nowadays bitcoin is little bit profitable if you invest for
bitcoin. Otherwise all are shits.
"
Activity: 83
The price ranges of token varies from ICOs to ICOs. If there are less number of tokens and the demand is high then there is no wonder that they will set a high price for the token.
Activity: 208
Its very hard to say specifically because there are so many factors that are controlling the price of coins. There are also various projects which are totally different from each other. This varies the price.
Activity: 68
It is a nice question! I think it depends on the demand of the projects. ICOs runs the projects. I think it’s one of the main factor of the price. But what I can say,more than 1cent is high price.
Activity: 210
I used to think about this before. The ups and downs of the price made me think. But now I learn that some factors like projects of the ICOs and also the total number of coin circulation is the main facts. May be sometimes other factors does this.
Activity: 75
Actually it's difficult to say what should be the average price of an ICO. Because it depends on various factors of the ICO tokens. Like, supply of tokens, demand of tokens, hard cap and soft cap etc. So, it is not a straightcut assupmtion.
Activity: 62
There is no linear way to determine the price of a ICO. As it depends on many key factors, like demand of the tokens in the customers, the supply of the tokens by the company and also many other factors. So, it is not easy to determine an average price for the ICO, it is different for different ICOs.
Activity: 266
I think its not a simple work to do. Because every project are different. The prject price depend on various type of factors. As I know token economics decides the token structure, supply and price.
Pages:
Jump to: