Pages:
Author

Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin? - page 21. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
There are many factors we need to considee before investing in a coin. We need to determine the project if it is good and if that coin will be patronize by the people. We need to know the platform and strategy of the project if it will grow and become successful  in the future. Also we need to know if there are huge demand on it ,if there are many investors investing on this coin and if it has a higher volume in the market. We need to be careful in investing so that we can earn profit and not losses.
to choose the coin that is difficult to do. but we can see their roadmap, where of course there will be a breakthrough to improve their project. from there we can see whether the coin is worth investing
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
An unstoppable research should be done before investing and you have to think of it for many times. Still considering investing to ICOs? they have been dry for a year now but if you're intact and still believes that and you want to pursue it.

Some factors that you should consider if that project really is sure of what they are doing. Is that token/coin that they are about to create will be use for something better? if that's just a decoy coin that's about to be dumped once it's listed on an exchange, you better stay away.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
There are many factors we need to considee before investing in a coin. We need to determine the project if it is good and if that coin will be patronize by the people. We need to know the platform and strategy of the project if it will grow and become successful  in the future. Also we need to know if there are huge demand on it ,if there are many investors investing on this coin and if it has a higher volume in the market. We need to be careful in investing so that we can earn profit and not losses.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

I would suggest to consider the amount of energy that is necessary to maintain the whole system.

Thinking about the future will be more important for an investors to become an investor of a cryptocurrency because while he don't know how he can take over the current see then it will not be the worth of Bill for our future and investment will not die easy things to do if you had money you can do anything but it will not worth if you made any mistake.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

I would suggest to consider the amount of energy that is necessary to maintain the whole system.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
I think its target market is the first thing you need to give a look What are its competitors and whats it bringing new to the whole ground Save your self some time to look up the team and maybe previous work and also how well is their marketing Great idea should have good marketing and a very good and concise roadmap
right, the potential for a coin in the future is an important consideration before choosing a coin to invest. but it is indeed better for us to invest in a few coins and don't invest for just one coin.

The two simple things will consider before investing in Bitcoin and that is how much we are going to hold and when we are going to get back so if you know this then you can do some good stuff for that investment and making a pre planned also very important.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think the best  thing to consider before investing a coin is to ask ourselves, Are we ready for something big either up or down. I really don't know the flow but that is what I did with my investments. It's hard to chose which project to get into but still we need to do our own due deligence to avoid loss. Community is also one of the most important factor that makes the token more valuable, popular and fully supported platform.
Activity: 218
Merit: 16

Nowadays, its really hard to determine on which ICO is good to invest in. because I don't see any ico that they say negative about their project. Almost all of it are positive about it. For me my basis was I am reading carefully their Whitepaper, then checking the background of their team and the owner if they are really telling the truth not just a hype or saying any promising words. Then, I also check the allocation they have for the bounty campaign too and how strong they have in terms of their token usages too. 

You are definitely right. ICO projects learning which things should they have to be successful, like the minimum viable product or something else. But the fact they will have them doesn't mean the project will be successful.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Nowadays, its really hard to determine on which ICO is good to invest in. because I don't see any ico that they say negative about their project. Almost all of it are positive about it. For me my basis was I am reading carefully their Whitepaper, then checking the background of their team and the owner if they are really telling the truth not just a hype or saying any promising words. Then, I also check the allocation they have for the bounty campaign too and how strong they have in terms of their token usages too. 
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
1. What monkey is best suited to throw darts.
2. Type of darts.

Cheesy
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
If you want to invest in coins, it's a good idea to do research about companies such as reading the whitepaper, looking at the road map, people working in it and having knowledge of crypto coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I believe this is an important question that every investor should ask before investing into any ICO or cryptocurrency. Well i always look at the concept behind the project being developed and how useful it is going to be to the crypto community. Lastly i also consider the team behind the project to ensure that i am not investing into any scam project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I think its target market is the first thing you need to give a look What are its competitors and whats it bringing new to the whole ground Save your self some time to look up the team and maybe previous work and also how well is their marketing Great idea should have good marketing and a very good and concise roadmap
right, the potential for a coin in the future is an important consideration before choosing a coin to invest. but it is indeed better for us to invest in a few coins and don't invest for just one coin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
It is very hard to really separate between the bad projects and the good one because most of the projects are base on idea and about 90% of them did not have mind of development.  Having lose money in icos market to scams projects I have decided to invest on listed project only.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
I think we need to considered the possible result of our investment, because crypto coin investment is really a risky type of investment and anytime, the price of the crypto coin will rise or maybe fall and it has really no assurance for us to gain specially when we don't have a great patience or enough experience of the crypto feild.
in this case, of course there are many considerations that need to be considered, starting from the conditions of the team, or the developer, market conditions, and the potential for profit. if you use the token because you really need it, I think it doesn't need to be a lot of consideration, but if it's in terms of profit, I suggest looking for very much information before investing.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
I think we need to considered the possible result of our investment, because crypto coin investment is really a risky type of investment and anytime, the price of the crypto coin will rise or maybe fall and it has really no assurance for us to gain specially when we don't have a great patience or enough experience of the crypto feild.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12

Its true that investing in some ICOs very risky considering many scam ICOs happen in several months ago. I think its much better for me to invest in coin or tokent that already listed in market. Good altcoin with working product is my choice and i will keep it for long term
Activity: 588

There are so many factors to consider and it includes authentication, growth and the people behind those coins. Authentication because you should make sure that the coins you invested in is authentic or something that is unique and made to solve long term problems and just for the sake of making money. Growth because you want to check if these coins can grow over time to ensure survivability in the market specially these bearish conditions. People, you should background check the person behind the project to make sure that they will not leave the project behind if something not good happened.
Activity: 462
in my opinion all look the same, even those who commit fraud make their website look very attractive.
so many are deceived and lose their money.
and sometimes those who promote their projects are ordinary, can survive and survive for a long time.
we take the example of ico HOLO, they have their own marketing and don't use the bitcointalk forum as a promo for their ico.
Pages:
Jump to: