Pages:
Author

Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin? - page 18. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 10
Of course there's a many things to consider before you invest in crypto. It's important that we have many things to know about to the project what we want to invest. So we know if we succeed to this investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

The main thing that one need to consider before investing in a particular coin if profit on your investment. I far as I believe any other thing are all secondary to that of profit. Before I  invest my money in any business what usually take into consideration is whether my money will be secured and will return profit to me are at the end of the day.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Communication with the community is most important. How often do they put out blogs, how often do they answer questions etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

You should scrutinize project considering all possible aspects: its code, conception, comunity strength, advisors, investors, marketing strategy and developers punctuality. It may take a lot of time but also will give better confidence in project.
All those things are really very important and it is must to consider all those things before we go to invest into crypto coin. As according to me it is good to keep your eyes on the team as well because the coin we are investing should have solid team and good number of organizers, it should be promising coin, don’t trust any fake site try to use only those promising coins like bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
Before investing in a coin you need to make a due diligence process in order to discover the potentials of the project, something like necessities that the coin will cover, something that will make the coin a utility coin, also check the team authenticity and their real goals to avoid scammers or buying a dump and pump coin.

The list of things to verify is big, need to check if they have a big community of supporters, honest developers, solutions they are bringing, etc!

Well there are different approaches which you should consider when you are investing in a coin. You can either invest in ICO or in the coin in itself, although it is safer to invest in coin which are already in exchanges.

For ICO Coins
- You should watch the views of the project on youtube and on different social medias channels.
-You should see the team and follow their linkdin so that they are not fake profiles
-Check the ICO rating of differnet ICO Websites and also see thier partnerships etc
-See if the project is good and unique

For Exchange Coins
-Go for the coin which have good volume in CMC
-Never buy a coin in Fomo
-For relatively new coins listed on exchanges, see their project / team before investing
-Always buy yourself coins and do not trust on anyone unknown
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

You should scrutinize project considering all possible aspects: its code, conception, comunity strength, advisors, investors, marketing strategy and developers punctuality. It may take a lot of time but also will give better confidence in project.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step.

- this is true, that's why We as a trader are supposed to be a risk taker. Because if you are not willing to risk anything or not prepare of what will gonna be happen in the future, well I guess your not gonna make it to stay long here to survive as a crypto traders. In investing in ico, will depend on you actually, if you believe in the project in each ico arise here of course that is in your hand or decision. But you to consider some other things in every project, just check or read if the token is achievable or realistic to be happen and the community will gonna use it easily in the market, then always know the flow of the project thru WP or road map.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
The thing I usually do before choosing a coin to invest is in what field the coin has a project and what the end result of the project is, I usually prefer coins whose projects are in the field of education, health and marketing that I most often seek are coins from an exchange because if we buy the coin logically the coin will continue to exist and continue to rise as long as the exchange operates, and it is certain that if we have coins from an exchange we will get a lot of profits.
right, what is clear is that the coin will always be used by people and will increase in number. that way we will be safe to invest in these coins in the long term. many health projects that succeed in their ico for example
projects that has technology as basis will get their success in market.especially if they developt their own blockchain that improve from existing blockchain.there will much investor will join on it.
Activity: 1050
The thing I usually do before choosing a coin to invest is in what field the coin has a project and what the end result of the project is, I usually prefer coins whose projects are in the field of education, health and marketing that I most often seek are coins from an exchange because if we buy the coin logically the coin will continue to exist and continue to rise as long as the exchange operates, and it is certain that if we have coins from an exchange we will get a lot of profits.
right, what is clear is that the coin will always be used by people and will increase in number. that way we will be safe to invest in these coins in the long term. many health projects that succeed in their ico for example
Activity: 644
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
of course the most important thing to consider in starting an investment with crypto currency is that we have to understand all the risks we will get in investing
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

It is really hard to find ICOs that can make you high returns. Most of the ICOs nowadays are easily losing their value after they listed in particular exchanges. It is better if you will just invest your money on cryptocurrencies that have potential in the market.
Indeed it is very important to have good profitable coin so to choose the best coin we should allow all those people and the sites which help us in this regard, find on google and use bitcoin forum as well, while choosing a coin I only look to the future if I feel satisfied i at once just buy and decide my limitation to hold that specific coin till it grow higher but choose the promising one only.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Before investing in a coin you need to make a due diligence process in order to discover the potentials of the project, something like necessities that the coin will cover, something that will make the coin a utility coin, also check the team authenticity and their real goals to avoid scammers or buying a dump and pump coin.

The list of things to verify is big, need to check if they have a big community of supporters, honest developers, solutions they are bringing, etc!
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
First of all, you will always think if that coin is really worth it. Does it has the capacity of giving you profit in the future? Does it useful to everybody? Is it even legit? Does it take years existing? Theres a lot things to consider on choosing a coin. You should always think smart and take your time to choose or else you blame yourself after.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
I thinkni need to considered that investing a new coin is really unpredictable and we can also lost a huge amount of profit in it. I believe that we need to know first about crypto and how we can earn a huge amount  of profit on it because it is really unstable , so we need to select a good coin for good, this is really important. Because if we invest in a coin that is not potential I believe that we need to wait foe a couple of year before we can earn.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
maybe what you can do if you want to invest in coins, then you can see from trading volume every day and make sure the coin has a very limited supply and good development.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
for now maybe ICO investment is less convincing because last year's experience of many ICO projects failed and I think what needs to be considered in investing in crypto is that we have to be smart and careful in choosing coins where to invest and my advice is to choose a sure coin of course like BTC and ETH because with us choosing a coin that is certain, it will certainly reduce the worst risk of investing in crypto.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
I am not sure if it still safe to make investment in ICOs. The ICO investment have now bad image to the cryptocurrency community and there are now only some people who supporting it. I avoiding the ICO nowadays because of the losses the I experienced before.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

People want more money than others so they are ivesting at inital stage to grab the discount for their tokens but as you said there is no assurance for the people who invested very early going to have vaalue for their tokens other than hope so considering only the discount is not good for a smart investor.What we need to consider is about the legit project team behind it or not.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103

It is really hard to find ICOs that can make you high returns. Most of the ICOs nowadays are easily losing their value after they listed in particular exchanges. It is better if you will just invest your money on cryptocurrencies that have potential in the market.
ICOs are now not preferrable in making investment. There are many issues about ICOs and most of the investors of ICOs are experiencing losses due to the worthless products of ICOs. There are only few ICOs that have potential in the market and it is true that it is hard to find one.
Pages:
Jump to: