Pages:
Author

Topic: what should consider before investing in a coin? - page 23. (Read 3351 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

I always consider the potential of a specific cryptocurrency for me to know if it worth it to buy or not. I do not just invest my money because I know that there is high possibility that I can lose it. I studying the background and the history of the coin before I buy it.
Activity: 826
if I myself have to consider the risks and benefits, because the risk is very important for us to know. so it's very important to consider if you want to invest
right, by knowing the risks, we will be better prepared to face something we don't want. because many traders only imagine the benefits they will get, and that results in their psychology being disrupted
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
there are many things that must be considered to put your money on ICO investments that are very risky, one of the risks is project scam, so you have to look at the developer's track record and who is involved in the project, I suggest to consider a project that collaborates or have partners with famous people and have good popularity among investors.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
if I myself have to consider the risks and benefits, because the risk is very important for us to know. so it's very important to consider if you want to invest
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Before investing at ICO look detail how their website secure, safe or not. Many ICO website looking not secure and make investor always afraid for investing at their ICO, you have double check how trust owner and team at their ICO.
web security didnt main factor for ico analizing.there are many factor that more important, such as what its the purpose ico builded, and how they will build it.any many other factors.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
Before investing at ICO look detail how their website secure, safe or not. Many ICO website looking not secure and make investor always afraid for investing at their ICO, you have double check how trust owner and team at their ICO.
Activity: 980
in my opinion the most important thing before making an investment is seeing product. because if ICO without having a product it is very worrying and besides the product you also have to see team and whitepaper
product didnt be guarantee that these ico will success in market.usually investors trying to find projects that their product could give them earning profit weekly or  monthly and also could be implemented in real life.without both of them these token or coins become useless.to many project that have same concept.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
in my opinion the most important thing before making an investment is seeing product. because if ICO without having a product it is very worrying and besides the product you also have to see team and whitepaper
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think if I want to invest in the ICO, I will do after the ICO finish because right now, we know that when the ICO was finishing, the price will drop too deep and that is our chance to buy as much as we want. And if the token price can increase, then I am sure we can make a lot of profit, but it doesn't mean that every ICO can do this because it only works for some ICO.

Right now, it's too risky to invest in the ICO if the ICO has not finished because like I said before when it's finished, the price will get dump because every participant will sell their token and that will trigger the price to down too deep.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
If you're investing in a coin at ICO stage, then you really need to consider a whole lot of things and also have it at the back of your mind that its like a gamble. First, the utility of the token and if it really has a real world application and usage, secondly, the team, if any thing seems fishy about them, then that's a big red flag.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Participation in ICO or investment at pre-ICO stage is a very risky step. Its just like purchasing a shop on 40th floor and the ground floor of that shopping mall is just start to build.
There are so many ideas/concepts is trying to prevail in the market but is there any formula to separate strong project from scams/weak projects.

Which scale should an investor use to go before investing in a coin? Is it the code, or the system it based, or their community strength, or is it depends on their venture capital that how much big it is?

So basically you are considering those coins that will be put on ICO? To answer the question directly, it will depend on how far your analyzation about the said project will goes.Almost all projects have a good roadmap and future plans but the question here is, are those plans will be really implemented and follow in the future? At most of the cases, if ICO didn't reached their expected target of funding, the development will soon stop. And sometimes, even some of the projects reached their target and able to build a good community, still their plans takes times to execute and the worst, developments will just stopped without a trace. That's how risky participating in an ICO.

So what to do now? My suggestion is to disregard investing on those coins via ICO but to consider putting time to learn how to choose a good altcoins that already in the market and can ride the current market behaviour. Will not mentioned any of those altcoins since we might have different handling them.

That will be your homework for now. Well then at the end of the day, you are the only one who can think of a way how to deal with your concern.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
The important thing that needs to be taken into consideration before making an investment into a coin is the circulation volume, trading volume, and the listed exchanges. Because without proper research when we invest, we might experience a growth in the value of our investment. But, on necessity we cannot trade it which makes the investment worthless. So, always prefer investing on coin with good trading volumes.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258

If I were you instead of investing your capital in the ico project, better for you to use it to buy in the exchange platform.
Then, the things you need to consider is check the volume it has, then look at the quantity of the traders who are buyers and sellers.
And its an advantage if the coins you are investing it is already at the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 742
Risk vs reward
If there is a Actual use case
Price vs volume
that is true because before we make an investment that must be considered first, the risks and benefits that we will get, because in the world of crypto investment is very big the risk is like fraud and losing our money
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
The game of investing in new coins is a bit risky and for one to make it you have to be smart and lucky this is because if you don't choose the right ICO to invest in your found may never yield any profits and may even be taken away from you by scammer all in the name of ICO.
Absolutely true. For me, it's like magic to foresee 1 project out of maybe 100 others will go to the moon. How could that possible? I heard guys who noticed Tron or others in the right moment. But how? Do you have recipe or formula for this?

People aren't going to share their secret sauce to getting rich.   They simply do the research required which means a lot of hard work going through different companies/projects.  Those that invest during the stealth phase come out on top, they are the ones dumping while the newbies are buying near the top.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
You have to consider a lot of things, but mainly:
-Team's composition
-Whitepaper
-Real cases uses (THIS is REALLY IMPORTANT)
-Distribution
-Expected price
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
You must check before deciding to invest so that you are not wrong in choosing, and keep in mind that ico is more risky than coins that have been registered on the exchange.
Activity: 218
Merit: 16
The game of investing in new coins is a bit risky and for one to make it you have to be smart and lucky this is because if you don't choose the right ICO to invest in your found may never yield any profits and may even be taken away from you by scammer all in the name of ICO.
Absolutely true. For me, it's like magic to foresee 1 project out of maybe 100 others will go to the moon. How could that possible? I heard guys who noticed Tron or others in the right moment. But how? Do you have recipe or formula for this?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
too many to consider before investing in a coin,for example, you must study and take a time for searching its background, if you know its legit and worth the trust , you passed the first one to consider, you may continue studying on a specific coin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Pages:
Jump to: