Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000? - page 27. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 03:12:32 AM
With $ 10,000 money you buy etherem is the right decision, considering etherem is a very good coin.
But do not keep all your money in etherem, because it can make you lose all money if the etherem goes down, just save half your money in etherem, and save the rest in altcoin, lots of coins that have a profit potential like etherem.example you can save the rest of them in Litecoin, Cardano, Tron, Monero.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 02:27:54 AM
 it depends on your own decision.  if you intend to buy etherum , its a good investment but I'm pretty sure either bitcoin or ethereum at the end of the year the price will pump again as usual. my advice is, do not keep buying eth or bitcoin alone, spread your money on some potential coins like like NEO and some other solid projects
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 02:14:22 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

You have handsome amount in hand.Invest it wisely.Always give first priority to BTC then other Altcoins.Split your investment as.
1.60% into BTC,risk is high but return rate is higher.Investment is safe and hold it till you reach your planned ROI.
2.25% in ETH,a very solid based project,currently its undergoing smart contract bugs improvements,once its done,then scalability issue would be solved more transaction per second,then community adoption rate would increase and price would also increase.
3.15% into NEO,ADA,EOS,MIOTA, these are undervalued coins and are based on strong projects,invest in these coins and hold for long term,once these projects get matured prices would increase to some top level.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
May 09, 2018, 01:32:47 AM

there are many options you can buy for altcoin. but all that you need to be careful first, what else about the later developmental information of the altcoin. ethereum is the right choice for now, because the growth is quite good and will likely continue to grow in the coming months. or maybe you can invest in an ico, ico offers a lot of great advantages but is potentially at a disadvantage, and we should know that's part of the risk in the crypto industry.
Activity: 151
May 09, 2018, 01:22:18 AM
I think that buying Ethereum now is a very good option, because at present its price is still very low. The market has warmed up by 100%. I believe that by the arrival of the next bull market, it will erupt again, so buying Ethereum will be a very good choice.
Activity: 69
May 09, 2018, 01:19:30 AM
Predicting the future is a thankless job. Since you believe in nagricoin, judging by the signature, then put your ten thousand in nagricoin.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 09, 2018, 01:13:47 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

Of course if you already have ethereum when buying it in an accident yesterday, you have earned a profit. I think the value of ethereum will continue to grow until the end of this year although there is always a decrease as a minor correction. this can be your reference, but remember you should explore the plans and strategies to solve every problem that will be faced.
Activity: 112
May 09, 2018, 01:08:39 AM
Check us out before you buy any tokens @ Trufield.com
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
May 09, 2018, 01:06:12 AM
In this case, you need to conduct your careful study of a particular coin. Personally, I would invest in ETH when its price was low, keeping it until the peak of growth.
Activity: 294
May 08, 2018, 03:41:15 PM
When you make an investment the best way to do in a market is invest on multiple sources. Whether it's the real share market or crypto market same principles apply.

Best to use a higher proportion in bitcoin, which might give you a higher return in the future if not will give a stable profit (like 30-35% from the total) , and 60-70% from the rest on first 10-15 coins that are already on the market, and the rest for potential ICO projects. the best way to select them is follow some crypto currency analyzing experts out there,

but NEVER follow one person, try following few people and check their recommended ICO lists and find the common ones, if most of them saying some coin/token has a potential there could be a truth to that. so you can buy some of that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

Personally, I am confident that ETH will soon regain its leading position, prices will rise again. So now is the time to buy these coins, while they are available on attractive terms.
Activity: 84
May 04, 2018, 07:16:19 AM
With $10,000 you could already buy a piece of land with it right? For now, I don't think that it's a good idea to buy crypto at the moment.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 03, 2018, 12:43:39 PM
To be honest, don't ask for peoples opinion when investing on any crypto currency. They will just tend to be as much biased as possible even if they don't realize it or admit it. They will be biased towards the coins they have invested so more people start investing on those coins. The best thing to do is to do your own research and decide if you should invest or not. Like right now you know the price of Ethereum has fell a lot and you believe that it will recover. Then go ahead invest on ETH.
Activity: 186
May 03, 2018, 12:12:46 PM
Peradventure you have bought Ethereum in two months ago, you should have get your money back in double today, so just follow your mind and choose 3 or more better project for investment, take note... Don't put all your money in one project because it's a risky act of investment.
Activity: 120
May 03, 2018, 12:08:07 PM
if you bought ethereum when you made this thread, congratulations. You made profit because ethereum now has reached $720. You dont need to be doubt when you make decision. You must believe yourself. Eventhough nobody knows what will happened in the future, at least you brave to take the risk and learn from what you have done.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 369
May 03, 2018, 12:07:01 PM
You must buy little bitcoin and ethereum firstly, then you can research projects like neo, rlc or qlc, I have investment at this coins and tokens and I can recommend for research about them.
Activity: 218
May 03, 2018, 12:04:30 PM
I think it's better to buy eth and bitcoin because these two coins have this enormous potential for the long term you can get a big profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
May 03, 2018, 11:57:53 AM
If i have a sum of money like that today, then for sure, i will buy 1 bitcoin and buy the rest of it to some alternate coins of my choice. 1 bitcoin can really be a big saving for you because as years goes by, it's market price will rise too.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
May 03, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
If you have bought ETH last month since the day you posted this thread, you must have profit almost 100% already of your investment. I think the price last April 5 was less than $400 and today its almost more than $740. I regret not converting some coins I got to ETH but still I profit from its growth too. But it wold have been bigger with this ETH spikes. Right now, with $10k I'd probably just buy NEO or something cheaper like waves.
Activity: 111
May 03, 2018, 11:46:15 AM
I do think ETH price will rise and it is cheap to buy now. However, don’t throw all your money in one coin. I suggest you to diversify into 2 or 3 coins. BTC is another good choice.
Pages:
Jump to: