Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000? - page 31. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 04:06:52 PM
Colx all day long. Will see big gains this year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

First of all, I would not recommend spending such a sufficient sum of money if you are a newbie. Leave something for your living. However, if you are still going to invest dollars in crypto, choose Ethereum and NEO (in my opinion, they are great).
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me
precisely because the price goes down you have to buy it because I'm sure if you are patient with that much capital you will get a lot of profits in the not too long because the potential ethereum in my opinion is very high and very likely the price will rise in the near future
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 12:55:35 PM
I would prefer you to buy and choose potential coins as an investment because it will surely help you to multiply your money. These are the coins such as Bitcoin, Etherium, Neo, and Ripple. Based on my observation, those coins are potential coins and if you are wise you won't have any regrets in the end.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 12:46:05 PM
One of the most attractive coin is DragonCoin now. Its price fluctuates around $ 0.80 , while the cost at the ICO  was 3-4 USD.
In addition, DragonCoin's DRG token is planned for listing on major exchanges such as Binance, Huobi, KuCoin and so on, which will
force the price grow high.
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 09:17:18 AM
10k is more than enough to invest in cryptocurrency, invest it wisely dont go all in in altcoins or btc try to find some ico's, there are some good ico going on take a look.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
April 08, 2018, 09:06:03 AM
I suggest Ethereum will increase and you should buy it
Activity: 1260
April 08, 2018, 08:38:00 AM

buying ethereum is not a bad idea, you can see it ethereum has the second most volume in the market after bitcoin.
ethereum still has many users and holders, and now there is sign of recovering in the market.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
April 08, 2018, 07:56:30 AM
A simple question, but the answer is far from it.  Without knowing more info, any answer could be completely wrong.

Crypto is a high-risk investment category. If you can’t afford to lose your $10k, go with a lower risk option.

What are your goals? This is necessary info to determine what you should be looking at.

Are you looking for short term gains or long term?

If you just want realise a possible growth in coin value, then Eth may indeed be something to grab.  But just because it’s much lower than January, doesn’t mean it will bounce back as quick. In fact there’s no guarantee it will 100% do anything.

If you want long term returns, look at the passive income generators. COSS perhaps? 

Something riskier (at present) is SAFEX (full disclosure - most of my $ investment is in SAFEX) and at the currently market price of <2c, it’s undervalued IMHO.  It should be moving to its own blockchain in Q2 and then things will get interesting. Safex Cash airdrop to SAFEX token holders; marketplace built into the blockchain with a 5% commission fee; commission fee distributed to token holders who stake their SAFEX.

This is interesting. It is the first time I see anything about this coin, SAFEX, and it looks like most of the crypto traders do not share your enthusiasm since it is traded on two exchanges only, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi(a small one with around $300k daily trading volume). What makes you so excited about this coin? Me, for example, I'm not excited, and you know why? I've just visited their official site and it is written there that the "VALUE" of SAFEX is $0.11639 while it is $0.012796 on coinmarketcap. Not a good sign, imo.

I second the motions of the most posters in this thread to invest in Ethereum. I wouldn't diversify even, just ETH.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
April 07, 2018, 07:05:50 PM
A simple question, but the answer is far from it.  Without knowing more info, any answer could be completely wrong.

Crypto is a high-risk investment category. If you can’t afford to lose your $10k, go with a lower risk option.

What are your goals? This is necessary info to determine what you should be looking at.

Are you looking for short term gains or long term?

If you just want realise a possible growth in coin value, then Eth may indeed be something to grab.  But just because it’s much lower than January, doesn’t mean it will bounce back as quick. In fact there’s no guarantee it will 100% do anything.

If you want long term returns, look at the passive income generators. COSS perhaps? 

Something riskier (at present) is SAFEX (full disclosure - most of my $ investment is in SAFEX) and at the currently market price of <2c, it’s undervalued IMHO.  It should be moving to its own blockchain in Q2 and then things will get interesting. Safex Cash airdrop to SAFEX token holders; marketplace built into the blockchain with a 5% commission fee; commission fee distributed to token holders who stake their SAFEX.

Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
April 07, 2018, 06:38:26 PM
Everything you see on Cryptocurrency. But choose a good coin that has great project. if you want to have stable investment pick top 30 coins they are all good coins. Then pick one that is something you wanted to hodl.
Activity: 658
April 07, 2018, 03:54:50 PM
If I have $10,000 worth of money, I would spread it. I'll buy 20% of the bitcoin with the potential to double your money but you have to wait for a few months; 20% ethereum; 20% Litecoin; 20% utrust; 20% from the initial coin offering that has a very high potential to grow in the market, promising and definitely in demand because it is needed in our daily life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
April 07, 2018, 03:24:14 PM
I would take a chance and buy Bitcoin for all the money. Yes, this is risky, but the course is no longer lower than the current one.
Activity: 129
April 07, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

I think you should buy these coins

(BTC & ETH)
Activity: 182
April 07, 2018, 03:11:01 PM
Presently cryptocurrency market very low, this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency market. I would recommend to spilt your investment to buy ETH, LTC, XRP, munero, NEO. These are the top performing coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
April 07, 2018, 03:05:06 PM
In this bearish market, you have got a lot of options available to invest. You can diversify your portfolio and invest in several of them. Invest 30 percent in Ethereum, and anther 30 percent in Neo, 20 percent in Cardano, and with the rest of the 20 percent invest in Litecoin. When the market would recover in future then these coins would pump hard and reach peak again.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
April 07, 2018, 02:58:24 PM
Pick out the 2-5 coins you like, for me it would be BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC, BCH. Allot 2500 for each coin (or 10,0000/n where n is the number of coins). Then dollar cost average into them over a month or 2 months. Once a week, month, day, some set timeframe, buy a certain amount of each coin. This protects you from a big drop in price (althought I think we are done with that for a while), but will limit your gains should the price go up. However if you believe in the long term for the coins then missing out on a few %'s shouldn't make that big of a deal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 02:47:14 PM
You can probably take a closer look at ICO, it's still a good revenue, the main thing is not to get on the scam, but if you carefully choose, you will not get there.
Activity: 453
April 07, 2018, 02:45:33 PM
I generally do not consider holding with earnings, so that long-term investment does not justify itself, you should be engaged in trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 08:09:26 AM
There are many factors to choose from. First of all, how much you plan to buy the Ethereum if for 2 years then I think that it is not worth worrying, the profit will be for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: