Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do now - page 19. (Read 34224 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 09:05:47 AM
it's pointless to sell just because the market is slow. This way you'll never earn. If you can't hold, sell the bare minimum, to keep going, but don't give it all away for pennies..
Activity: 280
November 07, 2018, 05:49:38 AM
Well some coins might be better for long term holding like BTC and some altcoins are better for short term speculation.
BTC or ETH are good for long term, so now is a good time to buy, as the market is falling, buying and holding is the best thing we should do. It is predicted that the end of 2018 will be the next price increase, if patience we will succeed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 07, 2018, 05:25:08 AM
If you are bounty hunter than you can sell some and do trading rest of some hold for long time. If you think good coin, hold for long time and never sell all coin of the one project

i agree with you mate.. i think most of us here are bounty hunters, so this is better idea that selling of some token from rewards and do the cycle moves in different markets to make additional profit. aside of that, you can learn another moves and techniques about trading.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 03:30:24 AM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

Holding for long term or HODL is only useful for great projects.  Take a look at coinmarketcap to see which of them are and you will also see their huge volumes. It's clear that wealthy whales really know what the project is all about.  While see immediately those that do not belong in the top 20-30.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 03:09:53 AM
everyone has their own decisions, some sell because they are afraid that they will fall deeper, with this, they can cut loss. some are hodl and continue to believe that the value will rise again. I recommend the hodl, I also hodl to wait for the price to return to the moon.
Same here. It's better to wait at least a little bit more time for the crypto market to recover than to do the panic selling. Because if we sell our crypto earnings right away while the market still red, we cannot be able to gain more profits by the end of this year and probably we will regret it.
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
November 07, 2018, 03:00:37 AM
Well some coins might be better for long term holding like BTC and some altcoins are better for short term speculation.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 02:58:21 AM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
And what's stopping you to buy a few coins and wait for your happiness. I’m not sure that in the future there will be such price indicators and you can just as easily make a profit on intensive growth.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 07, 2018, 12:30:46 AM
If you invested in crypto i think holding your cryptocurrency for long term. Because market is keep moving up. Don't worry be patient. Also you need to research about cryptocurrency.
But, in my opinion, long time will not make a profit, there are many people who are involved in cryptography, but they have not succeeded and failed so much, they have given up and they do not want to participate because of risk. high. In my opinion, buying BTC or ETH is now safer.
Activity: 504
November 07, 2018, 12:14:46 AM
Hold it I think this is the right step, do not rush to sell it because the results I feel are not maximal, be patient waiting for the market to rise again and then you sell your coin, so that it will benefit later
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 07, 2018, 12:08:20 AM
everyone has their own decisions, some sell because they are afraid that they will fall deeper, with this, they can cut loss. some are hodl and continue to believe that the value will rise again. I recommend the hodl, I also hodl to wait for the price to return to the moon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
November 07, 2018, 12:04:43 AM
It depends on you totally but, I prefer holding my coins for long term.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
November 06, 2018, 11:51:57 PM
If i see that the market prices was in downtrend probably what should i do is to hold my coins for better prices of them, sometimes what happen to some people are they getting panic selling when there is falling of prices in the market which is not correct.
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
November 06, 2018, 11:45:05 PM
If you invested in crypto i think holding your cryptocurrency for long term. Because market is keep moving up. Don't worry be patient. Also you need to research about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 11:28:22 PM
I prefer long-term trading because this strategy has given many people a huge advantage. But long-term trading, you also have to see the quality of the coins you have. That does require research so we don't buy coins that don't have good growth. Long-term trading requires good coins, so the results are also good.
because long-term trading will yield greater profits, but the key is you have to be more patient waiting for the price of the coin to rise high and then you release it. You should keep checking the price movements of coins so that you don't lose a good moment, even though long-term risks will definitely be greater but if you can understand and you can prevent it you will be spared.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
November 06, 2018, 11:13:48 PM
For now I prefer to sell because I have profited from my sales, especially yesterday crypto tends to start rising. actually selling and holding it depends on the strategy you make and your strategy that decides your decision later, so when you buy coins you must make a strategy to produce maximum profits.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 06, 2018, 10:54:44 PM
I prefer long-term trading because this strategy has given many people a huge advantage. But long-term trading, you also have to see the quality of the coins you have. That does require research so we don't buy coins that don't have good growth. Long-term trading requires good coins, so the results are also good.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
November 06, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

Well basically i always hold my coin for some reason though because to be honest sometimes we need to be wise on every action that we commit, well despite the fact that is very risky and sometimes regrets?, but then again experience gain though, and we never know what the future hold us. So i always take the risks and so there is no regret at the end of the day, and that is what i believe.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
CRYPTOMUS
November 06, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

I believe that it depends upon the coin that we are holding. Like for example is bitcoin, it is worth holding for a long time. From 2009 up to 2017, it reach a price that nobody expected. But other coins (mostly alts) can't make it in a long time and its price keeps going until no one trade it. Those are worth for immediate selling.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 06, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

I think it depends on the token. Some tokens have really promising prices in the long run. It is also a good practice to carefully scan through the ICO's whitepaper in order to know whether the team has good plans in stored for the token they are developing. Along the way, hodling helps if you know if it is worth hodling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 10:31:17 PM
I practice both of this. Because it depends on the tokens or coin that you hold. If the token or the coin has no real value and you know that it will have no better future. Then immediately sell it. And if the token or coin has a good value and a good future, prefer to hold it for a long term.
Pages:
Jump to: