Pages:
Author

Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss - page 19. (Read 7582 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 19, 2019, 07:40:23 PM
I think buying back and holding on patiently for the current market dip to recover is quiet one of the best options among several. Patience is what is needed most.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
January 19, 2019, 07:21:08 PM
Some large Exchangers have provided stop loss buttons for traders. And the problem is, most Exchangers, especially the decentralized exchange, do not have a stop loss button that can greatly help traders in trading transactions. So at least we can reduce the risk of losing more money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 07:19:44 PM
In my opinion to cover losses you have to wait for the low price again then after the price rises you sell everything.

Well I would sell now and when the price would fall below bought, and the price will fall I think, still not visible now bullish trend and I think you can make money on it
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
January 19, 2019, 07:05:20 PM
You cannot expect your trading to always bring profit. There are times you should expect that you might lose. Except you are still very new to trading and you feel you feel every of your trade should result into profit.
There is nothing much you can do instantly to recover, but it can be done gradually.
Since you did not lose all your funds, you can look for a better coin to deal with.
Activity: 317
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 01:41:12 AM
I think we invest how much bitcoin is and we wait patiently I'm sure there will be a result and we better work a lot here collecting lots of altcoins first so that in the future prices will go up we get the results.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 19, 2019, 01:26:36 AM
To cover the losses if you bought expensive, only one option will save you, it's only to wait for the price again and only then sell!
right what you say now that we as investors cannot do anything to change the crypto market here we can only wait with confidence and patience in investing and of course we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in waiting
simple thing to do to recovery our loss was working in bounty campaign.although current price on bounty token has less value but atleast we could cover it little by little.
Activity: 784
January 19, 2019, 01:20:53 AM
To cover the losses if you bought expensive, only one option will save you, it's only to wait for the price again and only then sell!
right what you say now that we as investors cannot do anything to change the crypto market here we can only wait with confidence and patience in investing and of course we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity we will get in waiting
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 01:20:05 AM
In my opinion to cover losses you have to wait for the low price again then after the price rises you sell everything.

Activity: 980
January 19, 2019, 12:54:02 AM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?

I won't buy on the ICO as I see that the chance for the ICO to get a rise is small. I prefer to buy bitcoin and altcoin and doing trading so I can slowly recover my loss. I know it is difficult, but at least we have a chance to make a profit especially in the market, many potential coins we can buy and sell. So with research and analysis, I am sure you can find which coins to trade and who knows you will get a jackpot from the coins because the coin can get a pump in the next minute.
investing in ico projects didnt give us any profit  right now.and doing trading altcoin could give us more profit if we have choose the right coins.altcoins have double profit potential if bitcoin price rise and altcoin itself price rise too.at present time much potential coins in dip now ,and it be best opportunity for us to gain profit if market already recovered.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 19, 2019, 12:48:11 AM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?

I won't buy on the ICO as I see that the chance for the ICO to get a rise is small. I prefer to buy bitcoin and altcoin and doing trading so I can slowly recover my loss. I know it is difficult, but at least we have a chance to make a profit especially in the market, many potential coins we can buy and sell. So with research and analysis, I am sure you can find which coins to trade and who knows you will get a jackpot from the coins because the coin can get a pump in the next minute.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 12:43:42 AM
In fact, each person periodically makes certain serious mistakes, faces major financial losses. The only right decision in this case is to continue working, no need to leave the crypto market. But in any case, you need to analyze your mistakes and make the right conclusions to avoid financial losses in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 10:08:54 AM
What I use to minimize or cover my loss is buying back in such token that's averaging my buy. I buy at each dip little by little to ensure I can recover my initial capital at any slightest change in the token price. Keep averaging down most times you can't win it all you have to cut your loss and move on.
On the whole, the advice is quite normal, but I think that it is necessary to mention here that today all the same there is a need to talk about risk diversification. Thus, there is a real opportunity to keep and increase the volume of wallets.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
January 02, 2019, 05:35:37 AM
Now I work hard every day because my investment in 2018 has almost failed, so now I have reduced my investment, and I am more focused on daily work and hunting.
Activity: 588
January 02, 2019, 05:33:15 AM
I’ll probably support the words about investing in cryptocurrencies decentralized, because to a greater degree the risks will only diversify to improve if your deposit is uniquely divided into different projects.
Activity: 630
January 02, 2019, 05:29:29 AM
I have tried to do a buyback at the low point but then the token falls further Sad I think general acceptance of a failed investment will help to mitigate losses mentally, and then move on to more profitable coins and hope for the best. Airdrops will also help if you can find a good one
Activity: 350
January 02, 2019, 05:11:28 AM
I also lost a lot of money in daily transactions, but I still don't want to invest in ICO projects as a way to make money, because I think the fraud rate is too high.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 02, 2019, 05:07:24 AM
What I use to minimize or cover my loss is buying back in such token that's averaging my buy. I buy at each dip little by little to ensure I can recover my initial capital at any slightest change in the token price. Keep averaging down most times you can't win it all you have to cut your loss and move on.
Activity: 560
January 02, 2019, 05:02:24 AM
The proven solution that has been tested is when you hold your coin. Provided you are holding quality coin..Let say you incur your loss with bitcoin, bitcoin have proving to return dollar value of your investment in long term if you hold!
Of course, this is not a diversification of risks. This is an investment in the future, but whether it will come, it is a very big secret, which today is beginning to show great opportunities in the market, but they will be really felt only when the market really starts to grow.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
January 02, 2019, 01:47:02 AM
If you want to recover your losses in a short time, all you need to do is reinvest your money into the correct coin. For me, this coin is the ETA token (Etheera project). I invested in it for the first time about a month and a half ago, and the amount of my investment has increased several times, and I’m sure that if I continue to keep my coins, by the end of the first quarter of 2019 my income will increase by another 300-500 percent.
It's hard to find that correct coin you are talking because we don't have the capacity to predict the right coin that will pump in the future.
All of our decision is merely based on speculation, so if we think it's the right coin, we invest on it but we could be wrong if we only expect it to rise in a short term as like what happen last year, most coins although good coins did not really show up because of the market sentiment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
January 02, 2019, 01:43:15 AM
I earn more tokens every day based on the difference in the market, in order to reduce losses and gradually narrow the gap with the crowdfunding price.
Pages:
Jump to: