Pages:
Author

Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss - page 21. (Read 7582 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
December 28, 2018, 10:49:40 AM
Now is not the best time to trade, in order to trade in plus, you need volumes ... I also do not recommend selling something from the portfolio, now is the time to go on holidays and wait for stability in the market
I totally agree. I finished my trading a few months ago, bought 3 tokens and now I am a little nervous))) Also, I have almost ceased to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 28, 2018, 10:39:25 AM
For me to prevent the losing value in the market is not to hold the whole number of tokens you have.
I do play half of it to gain more numbers, But this is not a win-win game, you need to have the knowledge and patience in having this.
Panic is not a thing to have with scalping. You should never let your guard down and be brave to sell at high and buy at low.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
December 28, 2018, 10:35:20 AM
My advice to overcome losses is to continue trading because that is the only fastest way to return your lost money. do not hold the coin too long, when the coin has gotten a selling profit.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 10:25:32 AM
To cover losses is by trading again. You should be able to choose which trade coins to make a profit.
The way of trading you must also be right so you can make aprofit and be able to cover losses.
You lost $1500 off the day trading then you also to be able to get $1500 from day trading.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 28, 2018, 09:57:18 AM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?

there are not many choices we can make in situations like this. but your short trading can be an alternative rather than making a long investment.
yes, if you trade in the local market you can trade with your own country's fiat currency. This is what I did when the market grew. and wait when red goes
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 09:50:49 AM
I see only two options, the purchase of stable coins in order to wait out the fall or regular daily trading on market dynamics.
I like the option to wait, because it also seems to me that the situation in order to really wait a little is very cool, I hope that the market today will show us opportunities that can be positive for the community and investors.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 06:00:02 AM
I see only two options, the purchase of stable coins in order to wait out the fall or regular daily trading on market dynamics.
In your case, it turns out that there is only stable coins to buy, because today there is no dynamic at all. Today there is also the opportunity to buy tokens and coins. In any case, it is best to start this process now.
buying coins and token need some analisys and research to find best of them.not all coins in market could give us profits, moreover in bearish trend like current condition.we have to becarefull using our money in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 05:58:15 AM
just hold your coins for the long term and don't do anything else as this will give you the opportunity to earn good money
Activity: 364
December 28, 2018, 05:51:05 AM
I trade those funds that are mentally ready to lose. I invest in risky investments 10% of free funds, this is the amount that I can afford to lose.
Activity: 560
December 27, 2018, 02:46:40 PM
In your case, it turns out that there is only stable coins to buy, because today there is no dynamic at all. Today there is also the opportunity to buy tokens and coins. In any case, it is best to start this process now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
December 27, 2018, 04:01:26 AM
Now is not the best time to trade, in order to trade in plus, you need volumes ... I also do not recommend selling something from the portfolio, now is the time to go on holidays and wait for stability in the market
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 27, 2018, 03:59:45 AM
In order to solve the loss of cryptocurrency investment, I work hard every day and increase my workload. Go to work during the day and complete more bounty activities in the evening.
Activity: 388
December 27, 2018, 03:57:03 AM
It is very difficult to make up for the loss. It can only be achieved through long waits and continued investment. You can buy bitcoin and wait for several years, otherwise only a small part of the people can make up for the loss.
Activity: 434
December 27, 2018, 03:33:52 AM
a good strategy as it re-entered buy when crypto is in low position is a pretty good beginning. When it happens the increase though it is huge, but at least it can be used to cover the value of the loss on previous purchases. If you want to be safer then still hold until recovery occurs on crypto.
Activity: 308
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
December 26, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

According to me, the previous fluctuations made investors lose too much money from altcoin they bought at very high prices. But don't worry too much about losing, buy lots of altcoin at a very cheap price now and wait for the price on the market to rise, you will have a premise to make up for the money you've lost Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 26, 2018, 09:28:46 PM
Day trading is really risky especially with this market. We don't even know what causing the market to go down or go up. Lot of FUD spreading, try to limit your everyday profit and not FOMO because that is one of the thing that most day traders often have mistakes.
Activity: 602
December 26, 2018, 09:21:41 PM
Each person who would like to recover his losses that he received during 2018 - need his own unique strategy. For some will be suitable for trading, for someone trading is generally contraindicated, only HODL will do for them. Someone can combine the first and second option. This is all very individual.
Activity: 378
December 26, 2018, 07:59:16 PM
Whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?
There are many strategies to cover losses, some of which are cut losses and buy back at the lowest price and trade with short term techniques or using margin. So choose the strategy that you master from this three ways.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
December 26, 2018, 07:18:23 PM
Solutions should be taken after a wide esperience, without it there is no chance to recover losses.
I think each should has own solution!
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
December 26, 2018, 06:55:43 PM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

if you lost your money in trading, your money should back to you by trading too my friend
its hard to find a good ICO project for now,, and trading is the best activity to recover your lost  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: