Pages:
Author

Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss - page 23. (Read 7582 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 26, 2018, 08:52:34 AM
Well, it depends on your assets. If you have extra funds and do want to cover loss, then try to make a purchase again. Why not?
It all depends on which coins are selected. if these are projects that have no future, then it is better not to buy them. even if there is a lot of money in your pocket
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 08:45:03 AM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?
I think you have experience and know how to make money with this market, which is a good sign and that is the solution to this problem, you must be better and better, it is always the solution for all problem
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 26, 2018, 08:37:43 AM
Well, it depends on your assets. If you have extra funds and do want to cover loss, then try to make a purchase again. Why not?
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
December 26, 2018, 08:31:27 AM
Quitters never win, Winners never quit. Somehow we should not quit to determine the good things to come along the way. But sometimes to quit doesn't mean loser because there are instances to quit is the best solution to prevent more loses.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
December 26, 2018, 08:21:39 AM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

The only solution I can think of is to invest in the right coin and do it in a long-term, day trading is quite risky and only those who are good on it can succeed on that, investing in cryptocurrency is very risky but as long as you have good coins in your wallet I don't think you will lost for a long time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
December 26, 2018, 08:14:53 AM
It is a very difficult question for recovering losses because may it cause further losses if invest more ? Very simple strategy is to invest in smaller parts and that too with full research and have a capacity to hold for longer period ,short time investment always bring pressure as well as losses.
Activity: 854
December 26, 2018, 08:02:09 AM
You are right! You have to trade patiently and try not to be greedy or else you will only lose. The market is somewhat recovering now so I guess it's good to trade today.
Activity: 770
December 26, 2018, 07:48:51 AM
the solution or the way that I did to cover the losses that I experienced was by upgrading every coin that I have, and taking advantage of the accumulated profits to cover any losses that have occurred.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
December 26, 2018, 07:33:01 AM
To cover loss I just use different approach . You know, money management is something you use to manage your funds and thanks to this activity you can increase and decrease leverage, so you can gain on right moment of leverage application
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 07:23:05 AM
   If you are losing already the solution is try to master for planning in trade to minimal loss or gain a profit. Do not quit, if you quit maybe your losser of that aspect. Need to maintain learning about trading. In the long run your be a successful someday.
Activity: 358
December 26, 2018, 03:50:33 AM
Fast way to recover your loss is by double your buy. its a basic bet if you loss $1500 then you need $3000 to recover your loss. thats the fastest way. you can always buy back when the price go down. the difference about trading in bitcoin you just lost the price but you still have your coin. you can still hold and wait until the price go back assuming your not already sell it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
December 26, 2018, 03:47:17 AM
I'll still hold and does not sell even though prices are falling. It is a safe way to avoid damages on the crypto conditions like this. While too freaked out and sell loss certainly is not good because it could end up just going with the value of the losses that occur in this year.
yes, it's true what you say, don't sell if the one that gets is only a loss. I also recommend buying when the market goes down, buy coins that have a future so that in making a deposit get a profit at a later time at a price increase.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 26, 2018, 03:29:58 AM
I have no real answer for you here as I am trying to make back my losses also and my losses are so huge I do not think I can ever make them back in my lifetime but I will try to do so, in which ever way possible, a little day trading or continuing to do bounties, in the hope that some of these bounties pay off and we actually earn something that will give us long term growth and income. I am waiting for a site to re open payouts in the robot we invested in and are praying it does not turn sour on us but I do not think that will happen and we are hoping for a good result.
Activity: 378
December 26, 2018, 03:23:36 AM
To cover the losses that you are currently experiencing, continue working through participation in various ICOs and other events contained in crypto that can reward you. Investment in many points has the potential to continue to grow and awaits crypto conditions to recover and increase again. You will get satisfying results even many times more.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
December 26, 2018, 02:51:14 AM

Maximum time I like trading for recover my losses. Happily I got my 50% balance back via trade. Trade is so much helpful to earn enough money. If someone try to get money, obviously he should learn about trade.
Good idea mate it is really good source of earning money. Reading make large amount of money but you only need to have some trading skills so that you will be able to make good profit. Try to trade for long term and never sell your coin until you recover all your lose of money in bad days. It is very common now a day people trade and saving plenty of money.
A lot of people are still not having a lot of experience to face the bearish market dude. Remember when you are seeing someone was shorting the market and he was taking a very big risk with it.
Trade is the best way to cover our lost but that depends on how we can manage it.
Activity: 378
December 26, 2018, 02:50:17 AM
I do not agree. That greed has led many here, so they started to deal with the cryptocurrency, not because they believe in the technology! Greed is not bad, is the natural state of people, just sometimes need to restrict it!
copper member
Activity: 294
December 26, 2018, 02:46:50 AM
My strategy against loss has been diversification of investment.
I do not just invest, I ensure that I at least invest my funds to several good coins instead of of just one.
That way even if I record loss on one investment there is likely hood of using the profit from the other one to cancel the loss.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
December 26, 2018, 02:13:56 AM

I have decided to sell my stack from Q1 and Q2 2018 and switched to stable coins to preserve value.
Now, I'm slowly accumulating back. Getting more tokens and coins now even if I lost some $ value when I sold them.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
December 26, 2018, 01:58:10 AM
though losing is really part of the game, we have to really sit down and think objectively before you start trying to recover your loss.  otherwise, it will not just be $1500 that you will loose but much more.  honestly, there is sometimes no formula in being able to recover.  perhaps, proper timing in buying and selling is the answer.

Yes obviously this the part of the game loss and profit will always be there in crypto world we have to confident and not in panic situation if we loss the amount in crypto market. We need to think and make objective how to gain the loss in terms of new plan, Good knowledge on selling and buying the coins again if price is low you can buy some coins and hold till the price increases and then selling the coins to get profit. These are some of factors which we can implement it to make cover Loss.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 26, 2018, 01:56:44 AM
There are many ways by which you can recover your losses and even make more profit. These solutions are not cast in gold. You must be open abd willing  to learn from your experienxes and othet people's expetiences before yiu can come You with method that works for You.
Pages:
Jump to: