Pages:
Author

Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss - page 25. (Read 7582 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 10:17:05 PM
all of that nobody knows if it can be a big loss we will think that one day there will be a big profit. the only way is to run slowly and look for information and the time will come for information and continue to be patient in the years to come.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 10:09:58 PM
Hold and sell off coin that showing horrible performance
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 10:08:36 PM
The best and simple way to cover the loss is holding the coins till the market become normal as it was before. If you are an expert , you can trade but holding is the safest option.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 07:42:41 PM
It is important to be consistent in trading. There will be periods when we will be negative short term, but it is important to stay positive and to have profit long term. We have to analyze our trading strategy and adopt it to the market situation and if necessary make some changes.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 25, 2018, 06:29:20 PM
Aside from doing bounties, I'm a trader and the only way for me to cover up for my losses is to do short term trades. This is only applicable for the type of market we have. The cheap price can be a great deal for us since we can earn when the market recovers. Unlike ICO's that will take.months before you can sell their coin.
Activity: 383
December 25, 2018, 06:17:59 PM
if I prefer to invest in crypto, which has been around for a long time, like ethereum or litecoin and stellar, which in my opinion is good crypto, to enter in an ico I am really picky because I have to be very selective in investing in that
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 25, 2018, 06:09:18 PM
I often experience losses during day trading in 2018. Bear market is indeed quite dangerous, many pitfalls, my analysis often misses. I can only wait for a good move, I often analyze to find potential coins or tokens to rise in the near future, around 24-48 hours. Although it's difficult but it's quite effective to cover losses.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 25, 2018, 05:06:19 PM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?

Maximum time I like trading for recover my losses. Happily I got my 50% balance back via trade. Trade is so much helpful to earn enough money. If someone try to get money, obviously he should learn about trade.
Good idea mate it is really good source of earning money. Reading make large amount of money but you only need to have some trading skills so that you will be able to make good profit. Try to trade for long term and never sell your coin until you recover all your lose of money in bad days. It is very common now a day people trade and saving plenty of money.
copper member
Activity: 280
December 25, 2018, 02:32:26 PM
I cut my loss short and look for other opportunities in the market to enter in to a trade. Basically, I stick to plan to ensure i don't go beyong my stop loss. This alway helps to reduce your loss.
Activity: 560
December 25, 2018, 02:25:10 PM
To cover the costs, you need to try to diversify your risks, because today investing should bring real income, otherwise nothing good will happen, because the market will continue to kill your wallet.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 25, 2018, 02:22:37 PM
If the coins in which you have invested are promising then you go long-term, with the growth of the market there is a greater chance of making a profit!

If you are in search of promising coins then I would suggest you to take start with bitcoin. It has very huge profit. It has good market value. If you want to cover your lose it is good to buy your coin and spare it for long time. The longer you hold the more you will safe. Go for trading but not for day trading you should try long term trading.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
December 25, 2018, 09:19:24 AM
the solution is never to be greedy and too confident in the lure that is not yet clear so that we will be minimal from losses and always play safely so that profits can outweigh losses.
Activity: 322
December 25, 2018, 09:12:22 AM
the best solution, when you lose $ 1500 when trading due to lower altcoin or bitcoin prices, in my opinion the best way is to buy coins back and survive in the future, or you buy coins on the market then you sell at a market that has a higher price .
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
December 25, 2018, 08:53:45 AM
I once read something and I think it's a nice strategy. They say that if you have lost, you can make a recovery by making new investments in coins that you've adequately researched about. For instance, some people just made some recovery during the past week with ETH and Bitcoin rising about 60% and 20% respectively.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
December 25, 2018, 08:52:05 AM
sell and do buy back so we get more coins, but the problem is we have to understand when the coins will go up and down so they don't lose capital anymore.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 08:42:49 AM
I am trying to analyse my mistakes and to understand why did it happen. If you have lost so much money, you would definitely remember this mistake and would never do it again. Just let it go and keep going to your goals.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
December 25, 2018, 08:38:29 AM
If the coins in which you have invested are promising then you go long-term, with the growth of the market there is a greater chance of making a profit!
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
December 24, 2018, 01:55:40 PM
If we just start doing trading without much knowledge then we can loss everything at no time when we are doing day trading so learn the basic atleast to save capital.

If you lost already you can recover the loss amount but successful trades,use the stable coins this time to make money from sideway market.
Activity: 126
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 24, 2018, 01:39:54 PM
My best and most preferred strategy I employ is to always be open to diversification that is never invest only on one area and I am a long term trader
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 01:26:45 PM
Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?
In your place, I would not invest in ico , I would take a break for trading to come up then with a sober head to trade , and of course to study more information would start
Pages:
Jump to: