Pages:
Author

Topic: What stage of adoption is Crypto currently at? - page 2. (Read 2717 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 6
Christopher Giancarlo sees cryptocurrencies as a positive economic innovation that needs some not too harsh regulations.

https://coincodex.com/article/2345/cftc-chairman-advocates-for-do-no-harm-approach-to-cryptocurrency/
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I believe that we are still in the basic phase of development and we don't have even 10% of global population in our user base so there is a tremendous scope for the growth in the coming years and the next decade is going to define the shape of cryptocurrencies for the entire century. It is true that no one can predict the accurate future but I am optimistic about the growth of crypto industry in near future.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
If we talk about the whole world, 10 countries (such as the US, Canada, Japan, Switzerland) have legalized a new type of currency. But!!!! I deeply doubt that Russia will do this. Until Russia solves all the problems of foreign policy, it will regard the cryptocurrency as "evil"))) or create its own))
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I think we are truly amidst the adoptoin procedure. A long time back when BTC was under $1000 that was an underlying stage. Since the legislature are thinking about to boycott digital currencies, attempting to implement  charges. At whatever point Bitcoin will be legitimized and everybody will have the capacity to buy stuff with crypto
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
Bitcoin is moving towards the initial stages of global adoption slowly but surely. Where now almost everyone hears and talks about it, especially bitcoin. In our country especially internet users, they are already familiar with bitcoin, even children as young as 11 years old they already understand it. Maybe, in the next few years the crypto currency payment system will be applied legally, the same thing as the fiat currency that we use in our daily lives.

While global awareness of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies might in fact be expanding as more people find out about crypto, it doesn't mean that its adoption as a means of exchange actually increases. These are two very different things, and only the second counts. How many merchants do you know who are accepting crypto directly? Also, recall for how long people have been telling about this global adoption expanding "slowly but surely", for how many years already by now? And we are still somehow in the "initial stages" of it. For how long will we be in that stage, and is there any real improvement or movement in the right direction? To put it simply, are things really developing along the path we want them to be?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
In my opinion, adoption is not actually a problem in ratio of the countries around the world. There are countries who ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies even they already know that it can help boost their GDP as what other countries have claimed.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
Just wanted to know where you guys think we are. Are we still in the early adoption stage?

At what stage of the dot com era would you put us at? Dial up lol?

In many merchant in advance country, bitcoin already accepted as payment. The obstacle is on government regulation and i think it will happen in next few years. At this moment, i think we are at early stage of mass adoption
Activity: 23
Adoption of new tech in our daily lives is slow and tends to come later. Adoption by business is comparatively lightning fast and FOMO is strong and justified because it’s a dead serious threat to a company’s existence (Ex: Kodak, Blockbuster.)
So yeah, I totally believe mass adoption by business and institutional investors is imminent.
Activity: 23
Honestly I think we’re just on the cusp of mass adoption. And by that I don’t mean your grandma is going to use it.
Let’s face it, BTC is too slow to replace visa and always will be. Even with bigger blocks, LN and all that....it’s still just too damn slow. Just waiting a few extra seconds for those chip readers vs the speed of the swipe is annoying enough, and even that is still fast and has more capacity than even the most optimistic predictions.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
A little more, and bitcoin will reach the peak of popularity. But we need more time for people to form a full-fledged trust in him. And then a new, the best stage of its development will begin-full use as a currency.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
it is currently in a progress of crypto adoption in some countries.Some countries are starting to adopt cryptocurreny as an altermate currency upon using in different transactions.Mobile banking and online shopping are examples of todays crypto adoption which needed some restrictions and guidelines for purchasing and using cryptocurrencies as mode of payment.Governments may seek a financial advisers or a group of people who carefully study and understand the nature of cryptocurrency for them to make it adopt and legalized formally.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
It seems to me that only in the last few years bitcoin is gaining really large-scale popularity. And we don't know how many more years it will take to fully implement it, but we are on the right track.

Activity: 364
I would not say that we are in the initial stage of introducing bitcoin. Yes, the technology is still very young, but a lot has been done, the whole world knows about cryptocurrency. That's good.
Activity: 64
Bitcoin is at the early days of massive adoption. Now this could have grown much high in value with large number of user network.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Bitcoin is moving towards the initial stages of global adoption slowly but surely. Where now almost everyone hears and talks about it, especially bitcoin. In our country especially internet users, they are already familiar with bitcoin, even children as young as 11 years old they already understand it. Maybe, in the next few years the crypto currency payment system will be applied legally, the same thing as the fiat currency that we use in our daily lives.
Activity: 58
We are yet to reach crypto adoption stage, before we reach that stage, blockchain technology must have been adopted in governments which will pave way to the usage of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
In the beginning. There is no regulatory legislation in this area. Some countries simply banned cryptocurrencies. But in the future, everything will fall into place, and the cryptocurrency will be fully legalized.
I agree.I think we are already heading in the middle of adoption stage since more and more countries are already aware of the existence of cryptocurrency and its potential benefits.Though some countries have banned cryptocurrency,but let's admit the fact that the development of crypto is now becoming inevitable to most of the countries.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Just wanted to know where you guys think we are. Are we still in the early adoption stage?

At what stage of the dot com era would you put us at? Dial up lol?

I believe there is a structural plan as to how the adoption and adaptation stages of the bitcoin phased was going to be. Now with the development of dips reoccurring in the bitcoin, I believe the real essence of the stage we are in will soon explain itself.

Activity: 588
I think I can say we're in the "test of blockchain use cases." currently, blockchain is being tested by companies and various governments. The implementation of blockchain has been rampant this year and I think in some few years to come we'll experience the best use case of crypto ever.
Activity: 107
In the beginning. There is no regulatory legislation in this area. Some countries simply banned cryptocurrencies. But in the future, everything will fall into place, and the cryptocurrency will be fully legalized.
Pages:
Jump to: