Pages:
Author

Topic: What stage of adoption is Crypto currently at? - page 3. (Read 2717 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Maybe now is not the initial adoption but now is the golden age for future financial advances in Cryptocurrency.

Many people believe that future finance will be replaced by Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The crypto market is currently experiencing some legal restrictions. So, as I see it, the market is beginning to legalize legal regulations. As long as this is done, the market can move into strong growth.
Activity: 126
It is hard for anyone to answer this question at some stage depending on the world economy and many powerful countries that have an impact on the cryptographic market. In my opinion, the future of cryptography will grow and it will not be easy for them to collapse
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
It's not an early stage now, in the past year is the rapid development phase of bitcoin, a large number of investors into the market, in the next few years I think that a large number of industries used the phase of encrypted currency.
Activity: 56
Not that early I tho, 2002-2004 I guess. Grin I'm willing to invest in This project, what's you thoughts on it?
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
Earn with impressio.io
Considering the amazing features, world population and use cases of Bitcoin, I feel in my own opinion that Bitcoin is still at it's early stages of adoption, this area is relatively new and many people are still trying to come to terms with what BTC is all about. In the nearest future this attitude would change for the better.
It has not been that much time for this world to be familiar with the crypto currencies and that there is a huge population in this world who is still unaware of the crypto currencies and that because of which, not so many people are in a mood to adopt the crypto currencies. I think so that the crypto currencies are still in their early stages of the adoption and that it will take time for them to make their name.
Activity: 116
I'm think  Crypto right now on the way to grow after august ETF. They are several interesting projects right now on which I'm focused on. Kelvin Blockchain one of them, have you heard you it?  Huh
Activity: 75
Considering the amazing features, world population and use cases of Bitcoin, I feel in my own opinion that Bitcoin is still at it's early stages of adoption, this area is relatively new and many people are still trying to come to terms with what BTC is all about. In the nearest future this attitude would change for the better.
Activity: 154
I think we are past the period of denial and skepticism.
Most people are now convinced of the authenticity of bitcoin and crypto currency in general.
We could be at the stage of global integration.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Now, The cryptocurrency market is going through a difficult period. The Altcoins are being dump and devalued. But I still believe that the mayor will return and thrive at the end of this year, just like at the end of 2017  Wink Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
It depends on a country you live at. Some doesnt have any stage of progression because of illegalization while others are already on a stage where they can use free and wide cryptocurrency given those crypto operated machines.
Yep, I completely agree you guy. Generally, the development speed of cryptocurrency is really fast. Even it takes a big impact to global economy but there are quite few countries accept it and so many countries are trying to reject crypto market as well. That leads to inhomogeneous growth of crypto. Moreover, compare to the exist of fiat, crypto is actually on early stage. Although it’s widespread in all most parts of the world but the amount of people who know it is not crowded enough to make its acceptable widely.
Activity: 168
I think we just moved out of infancy period. 10-20 years from now we will see vast innovation and excelling in BLOCKCHAIN to see  it main adopted. and to reach there a lot of works has to be done.
Activity: 280
We are on the stage of getting educated all about crypto activity. Nowadays the number of participants in the cryptoworld is getting higher each day. Therefore we can say we’re adopting it eventually in our present life and even more in the future, we are on computer age now and all informations are easily feed and  spread.
Yes bitcoin is at a good stage where everyone is ready to buy bitcoin and hold as now almost everyone is highly educated to know about bitcoin profit and understand bitcoin features, it is not very hard to earn with bitcoin which is attracting a lot of users to use and earn with bitcoin at present time, increasing popularity is surely because of new technologies and specially because of social media which is playing vital role in development of bitcoin.
Agree with the above statement bitcoin is at good stage people are involving bitcoin currency for getting huge profit as price is at increasing stage. We are moving to digital age almost every system is suppose to become digital system, so it is good time of bitcoin as it is increasing in price, I have heard about Philippines accepting bitcoin as legal currency and some other countries are suppose to announce of bitcoin as legal currency so we will see bitcoin as globally adopted currency in future.
Activity: 67
Those who took the risk at that time has really worked it out and got paid.
Activity: 448
We are on the stage of getting educated all about crypto activity. Nowadays the number of participants in the cryptoworld is getting higher each day. Therefore we can say we’re adopting it eventually in our present life and even more in the future, we are on computer age now and all informations are easily feed and  spread.
Yes bitcoin is at a good stage where everyone is ready to buy bitcoin and hold as now almost everyone is highly educated to know about bitcoin profit and understand bitcoin features, it is not very hard to earn with bitcoin which is attracting a lot of users to use and earn with bitcoin at present time, increasing popularity is surely because of new technologies and specially because of social media which is playing vital role in development of bitcoin.
Activity: 63
A lot of people are aware what crypto currency is and they are investing in it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We can integrate any kind of firm with blockchain security encryption. I hope still we didn't reached the ten percent of growth also with the crypto market with normal fiat usage. So if we see the bitcoin after 10 years from now.
That time you can see the real potential of bitcoin and ethereum value in this world. Then level of decimal point we now also may increases mate.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
If we're only talking about coins/projects with a working product, of which is few, i would say we're at a early Stage 3: "Growth". Much like a child just learning to walk.

I think the crypto currencies are developed a lot so people are also needs an improvement and development in their bitcoin uses so many changes need to improve the usage of currencies.
Activity: 140
Hey gyus! I think we are in the growth stage, as more and more people are hearing about Crypto, but there still is a big gap in the involving decision. Crypto ouw future. For instance, a lot of people hear about it, talk about it, but until they understand it there is a long way to go.
Activity: 39
If we're only talking about coins/projects with a working product, of which is few, i would say we're at a early Stage 3: "Growth". Much like a child just learning to walk.
Pages:
Jump to: