Pages:
Author

Topic: What stage of adoption is Crypto currently at? - page 4. (Read 2717 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
They took a risk and that has been paid off and it was a good deal.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
There should be no declination to crypto currency and we must not witness that in this life.
Activity: 55
Most of the altcoins at this state has no products and that is not worth it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
We are on the stage of getting educated all about crypto activity. Nowadays the number of participants in the cryptoworld is getting higher each day. Therefore we can say we’re adopting it eventually in our present life and even more in the future, we are on computer age now and all informations are easily feed and  spread.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
It depends on a country you live at. Some doesnt have any stage of progression because of illegalization while others are already on a stage where they can use free and wide cryptocurrency given those crypto operated machines.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
We have moved a little ahead of just knowing the name of crypto,youth have shown great interest in blockchain and crypto but majority of crypto user still don't care about technology ,they are just after profit from investment,there is shift of physical asset to virtual asset as investment but there is long road ahead.different exchange ,regulation,country adoption is great start for crypto.
Activity: 46
in fact, most people know about bitkoin only its name ... they do not know why they need it and do not own it.  so we are maximum in the middle of the road, and possibly at the beginning  Wink
Activity: 74
Id still say we are in the early adopters phase to be honest. If you think about it there still isn't even regulation in the space. A good analogy for me to describe where we are at is when you have an American football game, its common practice to have BBQs before the start of the match. This is where we are.

The rules of the game still are yet to be outlined (the regulations)

And the players playing the game still haven't arrived. (No project minus bitcoin and maybe ethereum are guaranteed to still be relevant in a few years)
Activity: 70
Considering the fact that less than one percent of the world population currently own or use bitcoin,i think one can assume that we are still at the ealy stage of bitcoins.We are the early adopters,soon will be the masses.I hope we would make made our money by then.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
Crypto market has made a lot of progress - exchanges are closed for new membership, market cap is above 400 billion USD, more and more applications are being built over blockchain. Crypto is no more in early stages,it has crossed that stage and still has a long way to go - as governments opposition, not many people still know about crypto are some challenges that crypto has to deal with.
The way crypto market is performing and is creating such a positive impact in the international market as well as amongst the investors, we can quite easily say this thing that crypto market has made lot of progress and that we can expect for much more better things as well but still, the situation of the market is not that much good as it should be and that the crypto market is in its early stages of adoption.

I agree with both of you, but op has a point we are in dial up stage, things will get hotter in the future. Compare that with moment when 1 btc price reach1 million dollars, we are far from that but in that stage we will be closer to full adoption. Crypto made a lot of progress, crypto is still progressing, but let's not mix technological progress with adoption and popularization of crypto. Many people are still against it, much more people are divided. In advanced countries people can use crypto for many things, but in the rest of the world that still has to come.
Couple years ago for crypto knew just 1-2 % of all people in the world, even less people had some crypto in the wallet, now for crypto many more people knows but how many people have wallet and some crypto in it? Maybe 5 %, maybe a little more?
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
Crypto market has made a lot of progress - exchanges are closed for new membership, market cap is above 400 billion USD, more and more applications are being built over blockchain. Crypto is no more in early stages,it has crossed that stage and still has a long way to go - as governments opposition, not many people still know about crypto are some challenges that crypto has to deal with.
The way crypto market is performing and is creating such a positive impact in the international market as well as amongst the investors, we can quite easily say this thing that crypto market has made lot of progress and that we can expect for much more better things as well but still, the situation of the market is not that much good as it should be and that the crypto market is in its early stages of adoption.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
Just wanted to know where you guys think we are. Are we still in the early adoption stage?

At what stage of the dot com era would you put us at? Dial up lol?

I don't think that we are on an early adoption stage. People are just investing on it to get profit and not using it to buy for their everyday needs. I think we are on an experimental stage.
Bitcoin and the rest of the crypto currencies are doing exceptionally well and that the ones who are investing their money into them are very much satisfied with the earnings they are having because of investing in the crypto coins but still things are not that much well-organized as they should be.

We can call the present era as the early stage of adoption and that with time, things will be even better and the crypto coins will then be more beneficial.
It has not been so long for this world to see the crypto currencies and that still there is a huge population who does not even know that any such thing exists. Right now, things are at their early stage and that the crypto currencies are in their early stages of development and that it will take lot more time for the bitcoins to create a better impact in the society as well in the international market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
Currently there are a number of very good ICO projects. and this will push the market to the peak thanks to these projects. And this market is in the middle stage, so you keep believing and investing it will be thriving at the end of the year.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Although a decade has almost passed, we are still at the stage of infancy because only a small percentage know about bitcoin and even lesser for the ones who are using it. Gold has been discovered for more than a century already so compared to crypto, we are in the early stage yet. Although the price of bitcoin has increase tremendously, it has still more room for growth because we are still not at mass adoption. The volatility of the price is a sign that the coins are yet to find its true value. USD has been fluctuating in value before but it has found its stability so it will happen to cryptocurrencies in the future. It might take a few decades but it will happen.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Very early adoption, I would say even no adoption at all, as you rarely see a store that accepts bitcoin, and it is usually because of the gimmick and not because of the features that bitcoin offers.

And bitcoin's price is totally determined by speculators other then people who actually uses the currency, which is totally shows that there is no really adoption in bitcoin but there is people who uses it just as a financial tool of making funds.

It is obvious so hard to rate on what stage currently the adoption on cryptocurrency. Because were not in the position of fully adoptation due to lack of implementation to make btc accepts in a payment system. Maybe in the future their will be an improvement happen.
Activity: 12
1. Perdagangan barang yang ilegal di negara penjual atau pembeli dilarang.

2. Masukkan tag [TERTUTUP] ke baris subjek saat penawaran Anda tidak lagi terbuka

kan klo udh gini kasian

"jangan rindu berat kamu tak akan kuat biar aku saja" Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Just wanted to know where you guys think we are. Are we still in the early adoption stage?

I don't think that we are on an early adoption stage. People are just investing on it to get profit and not using it to buy for their everyday needs. I think we are on an experimental stage.
Bitcoin and the rest of the crypto currencies are doing exceptionally well and that the ones who are investing their money into them are very much satisfied with the earnings they are having because of investing in the crypto coins but still things are not that much well-organized as they should be.

We can call the present era as the early stage of adoption and that with time, things will be even better and the crypto coins will then be more beneficial.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

In my opinion we are still in some of the earliest stages of bitcoin, think about it adoption is still not that great there are many people that know what bitcoin is but they have not buy it yet this leads me to believe that the potential of growth of bitcoin is still huge which is why I have not sold my bitcoin yet and even when the time comes to sell I will still look for opportunities to buy my bitcoin back for a lower price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: