Pages:
Author

Topic: What strategy to follow before investing in BTC? - page 13. (Read 917 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
if for my own strategy that I use to invest in bitcoin is very easy, just buy bitcoin at a low price and wait time bitcoin prices go up new we sell bitcoin you have in order to get the profit we want
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I want to make some investment in bitcoin. but considering the market condition, I am confused that what percentage i should invest in BTC.
Could you please suggest the percentage I can invest in BTC safely? The rest of my investment will be placed in alt coins.
Follow the btc price chart of the previous few days and make an estimate that when it will reduce the most...then buy bitcoins and then set a notifier in your phone that when btc price will rise your desired price you will sell that.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 2036
Sorry to say there is no best number or suggestion as to what is safe.

The market is going to swing, and you have to decide for yourself based on these questions.

How much can you invest?

How long can you hold the investment?

At what point will you sell?

Can you handle a down swing and remain strong?

You might also want to consider is this long term hold, or day trading amounts.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I want to make some investment in bitcoin. but considering the market condition, I am confused that what percentage i should invest in BTC.
Could you please suggest the percentage I can invest in BTC safely? The rest of my investment will be placed in alt coins.
Pages:
Jump to: