Pages:
Author

Topic: What strategy you use to trade bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 5552 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Playing the waiting game could also spell the difference between taking profits or absorbing losses. Moving average cross divergence signs could also help in better timing your orders.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I buy small amounts of worthless altcoins.
Sometimes one of them rises huge, then I sell it again.
Activity: 532
The main aspect is to buy low and sell high. I will first look and check out the altcoins announcement thread and see if there's a real reason why people will buy that altcoin.
trade altcoin would be faster in profit due to price movements faster altcoin fluctuation compared with bitcoin. so it would be better if you apply the strategy of buy low and sell high was in altcoin. that strategy very often beneficial
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Im using the buy low sell high method, Even i get a small profit but not get bankcrupt, Just dont sell low as you buy low
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What strategy you use to trade bitcoin?

Buy it about 5 years ago, and wait.
It is not trading.It is called hoarding Cheesy
Yes,it is not trading, if you hold your amount and wait the right time, i mean when price is increasing than you sell it. so it don't mean you have doing trading, i also hear mostly people are saying that they have investment, mean they are just saving their amount. so i can't understand its that mean trading or investment? 
Activity: 891
The main aspect is to buy low and sell high. I will first look and check out the altcoins announcement thread and see if there's a real reason why people will buy that altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Not sure why this thread is being bumped up. Anyway, my strategy is to sell Bitcoin at high price. Wait for the price to drop, and buy back my Bitcoin and a few bonus. Smiley.

Yes. Unlike many others. I am trading to increase my Bitcoin count and not USD count. I am mostly using OKCoin platform to trade. Simply because their anonymity is much higher than others - just a valid phone number will do. I have never cashed out my Bitcoin (fiat) to my bank account before. And I wish I never will. Smiley.

(I lose mostly using my strategy. Sad).
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Buying at lower price and selling at higher price.  Wink And checking the BTC market before that.  Grin
yeah that's true,basic of bitcoin strategy is buy and sell. but if we want to more profit the main factor is smart thinking to find good strategy and reach more profit. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

I do not think anyone would want to wait too long bitcoin reach 5 years. although perhaps it would be profitable. but it was a very long time.
and types of users bitcoin is a short term investment as i know
There are very, very few people that would want to wait 5 years just holding their Bitcoin. To my knowledge, a lot of hodlers are planning on doing some trading every halving or so, and view it as a very definitive and concrete investment rather than something to trade every day or two.

I wouldn't wait 5 years, personally, but I'd check every 6 months or so to see how it's doing.
Activity: 504

I do not think anyone would want to wait too long bitcoin reach 5 years. although perhaps it would be profitable. but it was a very long time.
and types of users bitcoin is a short term investment as i know
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
why this thread not moved on trading section?
for me,trading is not always about strategy,ts also about luck,just like playing gambling,when we buy some bitcoin for another purpose,and then the price to the moon without our notice,its amazing and easy,without strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

It is not trading.It is called hoarding Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

Activity: 320
I put 50% as luck. Another 50% from people speculation. If horoscope says I am lucky and there is speculation that the price will go up. I buy.

So far so good.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I would also like to understand trading.The sell rate at all exchanges is always low than buy rate.For example if Sell rate is $400,buy rate would be $410 or more.How can I earn profit then?If I sell at current rate?I wont be able to buy again because buy rate is higher
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Buy low sell high is recommended, however if you are anything like me then it is the opposite...... lol  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Before you are going to start you have to know that you must make some profit with it and the most important is that you need also have strategy so you will know what you want.
Otherwise you are doing things that you dont even know why you that are doing but dont lose money.
Activity: 546
I never trade any Bitcoins the only strategy I use and I am sure that more people make use of this strategy, I use my money to invest in to Bitcoin and buy some coins. Then I just wait for the price to rise to sell my coins so I can make a profit.
Activity: 658
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

i think that many people use same simple strategy, main rule is to buy currency while it's cheap, and sell them after price rise, this is very simple and can bring you profit

but i use different strategy, i buy when currency when it is cheap and  i sell them when currency price is 15% more expensive than i bought, this way i usually always get profit
Activity: 615
Buying bitcoin when prices are cheap and sell when the price is higher than the price of buying time.
Do not try to sell bitcoin when prices are down or lower than the price of buying time because it will hurt you.

Same, i think a lot of people will answer the same here cause this strategy is really popular everywhere,  but need to understand that price is unstable and you can make a big fail someday.

Yes most of us are using this kind of method because it is very easy and you don't have to be skilled when going into trading like this.
Just follow all the instructions properly and you will become a certain professional trader once you already know the flow of bitcoins and other alt coins in terms of trading.

Well, that is why the skill and knowledge of the trade must be controlled, minimally know how to do it all.
Everything will be experts when they are trying to learn to understand it.
They have the ability and expertise vary according to the character and style.
Pages:
Jump to: