Pages:
Author

Topic: What strategy you use to trade bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 5552 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2016, 11:17:03 AM
I do trade bitcoin passive way with paypal, because trading via paypal is more easy for me like cashing out. Usually I hold bitcoins for longer period to get some profits, other than these no big strategies I use while trading bitcoins.
How exactly this passive PayPal trading works exactly? Are you trading p2p or via some platform?
Isn't PayPal for bitcoin transaction frowned upon in the community because of the amount of scams, reverted transactions and general insecurity of these deals?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
February 26, 2016, 11:04:11 AM
i am following a holding strategy until the halving comes and goes. i want to see how high the price can go before selling
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
February 26, 2016, 10:53:50 AM
Buy low sell high i think everybody was know that is usual things in trading but does not mean if you buy low then prices will rise up tomorrow and i think this is back from yourself how to predict the market and prices movement
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 26, 2016, 10:24:36 AM
What strategy you use to trade bitcoin?

I only know old school strategy. Buying bitcoin when the price going down and sell them back when the price going high, well it's a common thing about trading imo.

But that's the whole thing. The rest are details.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 26, 2016, 09:53:55 AM

I only know old school strategy. Buying bitcoin when the price going down and sell them back when the price going high, well it's a common thing about trading imo.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 26, 2016, 07:40:17 AM
i'm using basic principle in trading is buy low and sell high but not always taking good profit.

buy very cheap, sell very expensive, it is very remarkable haha
I think at the current moment is to buy as much as you can and then wait till July and August at Halving when the prices will rise to the new heights. This is a simple and more profitable strategy for now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
February 26, 2016, 02:37:30 AM
i'm using basic principle in trading is buy low and sell high but not always taking good profit.

buy very cheap, sell very expensive, it is very remarkable haha
Activity: 756
February 26, 2016, 02:25:53 AM
Much better to do the basic, buy low sell high, but if you do have big capital for investment much better to keep it for such a long period, make a proper study for you to able to gain more.
Activity: 518
February 26, 2016, 02:22:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 26, 2016, 02:12:48 AM
my main strategy is to buy and hold bitcoin for long term investment.

but from time to time, especially when the price is changing with big swings, i do some day trading where i buy at low prices when the price dips and sell high when it goes back up again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 107
February 25, 2016, 08:33:24 PM
buy small amount every month regardless of the price.
buy large amount when I see a dip that I know was caused by bogus FUD reasons and sell when it recovers.
Activity: 574
February 25, 2016, 07:49:40 PM
You are all very good strategy
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
February 25, 2016, 03:53:46 PM
I do trade bitcoin passive way with paypal, because trading via paypal is more easy for me like cashing out. Usually I hold bitcoins for longer period to get some profits, other than these no big strategies I use while trading bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
February 25, 2016, 12:47:16 PM
Buy low, Sell high. That's the only thing that works.
I usually trade everytime there is a $15 difference or more.
It is risky to trade when there is just a $15 difference as I used to do the same earlier and keep a $20 target. With the result, I lost a lot as when bitcoin price rises one day, it continues for just a day or two and then drops which makes me go in a loss. I keep a $30-$40 gap and when it's low or reaches this amount, I trade as then it earns me enough profit.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
February 25, 2016, 11:50:02 AM
I only buy when the price is dumped to the ground. While a lot people panic sell fearing the price to go lower I buy up their coins with a smile on my face. I always keep buying till the bottom. Other than that I also do day trading if the volume and price swings are large enough to profitable trade during the day.
Yes, I am very much convienent with this type of simple strategies for trading bitcoins is to sell at a higher rate after holding for longer periods. But for this you have to speculate the market and forecast the rise/ decline of price of bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
February 25, 2016, 07:20:41 AM
I only buy when the price is dumped to the ground. While a lot people panic sell fearing the price to go lower I buy up their coins with a smile on my face. I always keep buying till the bottom. Other than that I also do day trading if the volume and price swings are large enough to profitable trade during the day.
Activity: 742
February 25, 2016, 07:17:19 AM
i prefer to trade bitcoin with altcoins than another currencies. my strategy only look for coin with highest volume (poloniex best place to trade with high volume) because rate changes very fast and look for 5-10% profit. but trade many times in 1 day.
there is no rocket science behind this since every one buys bitcoin on low price and expects to sell on higher good rate according to their profit margins and i did it myself as well and sold several times my bitcoins on good price and still expecting this year for good price rise so i can sell rest of the accounts.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
February 25, 2016, 07:10:39 AM
the usually trading strategy is to close your position with every small % of gain you cna get, and not waiting for a massive profit

this plus lavarage can actually bring you more profit in the short term
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
February 25, 2016, 06:59:45 AM
The basic principle in trading is BUY LOW / SELL HIGH but that is not always the case. Sometimes when  it continues to dive,we are force to SELL so as to minimize the losses or just wait as the price become stabilize and wait again for it to rise.

I learned another strategy from another forumer her that when the price go down, at buy at least a third or more but not all btc because it might lower further just always save a standby btc on your wallet and monitor the movement. Wink
Yeah someone thought that to me too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 25, 2016, 06:57:34 AM
my strategy is simple. just buy and sell. but I always use paypal to buy and sell.

That is to easy.
I think i trade with my feelings. If i think the price is too high i make sure to sell my coins or spend them on produ cts.
If theprice is in decline i make sure to buy coins. Currently that price is around 350 dollar.
Pages:
Jump to: