Pages:
Author

Topic: What the Future Holds to Crypto - page 3. (Read 2134 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 02:46:27 AM
imo crypto will be the future of so much tech not just currency, time will tell but just looking at all the AI,VR,AR , Drone deliveries plus all the currency problems it can solve crypto should be here to stay
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
August 31, 2018, 02:45:11 AM
I heard that one of us president candidate is requesting to donate with crypto currency on his electoral campaign for 2020.
You mean John McAfee? he's running for president just to give exposure to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
This news is enough I believe to realize the worth of crypto today and potential in future
Even without his advertisements, crypto is going to be recognized everywhere.
Activity: 133
August 31, 2018, 02:38:28 AM
I have always believed that the blockchain can drive the development of the cryptocurrency market, because now the most mature technology in the blockchain comes from coins, and their current relationship is inseparable!
Activity: 181
August 31, 2018, 02:35:50 AM
holding you coin mean trying to protect your coins from getting dump but it not good to do it all the time it decreases your capacity of taking risk so for the long term future always holding coin is not a very wise decision
Activity: 79
August 31, 2018, 02:18:22 AM
in this online trading market one need to make many instant decisions protect yourself from getting dump,  holding your coin is one of them but as per the future one needs to do trading holding for long one not a wise move
Activity: 574
August 30, 2018, 10:26:34 PM
Really a nice article for the understand what is Crytocurrency and Blockchain. I think there will be time when all the people will be aware of Cryptos and the day is not away. People will use hardwallet instead of cash.
Activity: 44
August 30, 2018, 04:01:13 PM
I heard that one of us president candidate is requesting to donate with crypto currency on his electoral campaign for 2020. This news is enough I believe to realize the worth of crypto today and potential in future
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
August 30, 2018, 03:52:09 PM
I think the coming days bring something special for crypto. People try to shift regular currency to digital currency. Some companies already use crypto instead of their products so I believe crypto currency future is very well.

You are right my dear, Crypto currency is going to boom because it is built on block chain.  Crypto currency is developed by Tech sector not banking sector hence it will quickly and widely become the changer of currency system across the globe. Crytpo will make the globe to Digital currency world.
Activity: 74
August 30, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
The future of cryptocurrency can easily be anticipated. Big countries and their governments are taking various steps to indulge in the crypto market and make it useful for their own economies and people
Activity: 112
August 30, 2018, 02:43:03 PM
I think the future of crypto is very bright because people have lot of interest about it. Majority people want to know about this currency. Day by day people are involve with different kinds of activity with crypto So I believe the future of it is very good.
Activity: 202
August 30, 2018, 10:05:12 AM
I think the coming days bring something special for crypto. People try to shift regular currency to digital currency. Some companies already use crypto instead of their products so I believe crypto currency future is very well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 10:01:15 AM
Although we cannot predict our future for crypto, but I hope it will give us a good result in the future. I think we can adopt the digital world by means of cryptocurrency. On my side I will be on the positive minds until in the ends.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
August 30, 2018, 10:00:42 AM
I know some friemds here seem to be negative about crypto just because of recent low volumes but i think we should stay positive, big bull run is on the cards i personally see superb bull run just lining up and soon everyone will be happy infact in fomo mode.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 30, 2018, 09:58:38 AM
I don't think 70% of world people interested in the crypto currency for now,I doubt that even it would be 10% since the crypto currency is not known to many part of the world even the highly educated people uaware of it,only the investors knows about the crypto currency for now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 09:57:13 AM

I think this discussion is interesting, I see you are a team from Amon. according to this question it is more aimed at you, I think you can share every development that amon tokens will do.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 09:56:37 AM
Though it is really hard to predict what the future holds for crypto because it is very volatile and unpredictable but I believe crypto has a very bright future and it will become stable and accepted as means of exchange of goods and services in future.
Activity: 218
August 30, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
i think future of the holders of cryptocurrency is really good. they analysis the market properly and deal on that process. as cryptomarket become famous day by day hope they will get result beyond their expectation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
August 30, 2018, 09:27:49 AM
In the future, I hope that all the same we will be able to change the world for the better, because crypto currencies will sooner or later be able to integrate very strongly into our world, I think that the crypto-currencies will sooner or later change the world order for the better
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 09:22:30 AM
Cryptocurrency is evolving day by day and will make a firm stand in the future. Many countries have accepted it realizing the potential of it and I think the time is near when every Govt. will look into cryptocurrency as an important economic agenda.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
There's certainly a bright future for crypto so long as the blockchain technology remains in play and there's continued real life adoption of the technology. Let's not forget that the tech is what is driving the cryptocurrencies we have in the market today
Pages:
Jump to: