Pages:
Author

Topic: What the Future Holds to Crypto - page 4. (Read 2134 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
Amon is a good wallet as I heard of, though it is new to the market. Best thing is it has Dapp, Desktop, web platform and also many coins it supports. May try once you are convinced.
Activity: 53
August 30, 2018, 07:25:36 AM
The future of crypto is great. It is getting more acceptance from the people and also from many countries. Many countries are making it legal for the people of their country. So in near future crypto will spread in the whole world.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 29, 2018, 09:09:41 PM
actually we never know what will happen in the future, if I knew maybe in 2013 I would buy a lot of bitcoin and sell it in 2017.
but if you look at the development I think the crypto world will be more advanced because more and more people are getting to know crypto and investing in it.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 09:07:09 PM
I think if we hold assets in the form of Crypto for the future it is a very good thing. because growing Bitcoin every year is increasing. so I hold assets in the form of coins for my future.
Activity: 238
August 29, 2018, 09:06:19 PM

So DietBitcoin can get trashed talked and called a scam by whoever without the moderators doing a damn thing then when you shine light on another scam coin "WOWNERO" they want to delete the post. That shit is worth 0 dollars and 0 cents and is still allowing promotion. Goes to show who's sucking who's dick. Bitcoin talk is a trash website with moderators who feel as though they hold the most important job in the world like fuck off most of you live in your parents basements and still work at gamestop. Ban me! goes to show the mindset these individuals carry.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 09:05:12 PM
a big success will happen in cryptocurrency. like now what has happened is that people have been convinced of the cryptocurrency that it will succeed in the future
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 09:03:41 PM
Because of the crypto people will have another thing that make them explore more about. Because of this technology people gaining more knowledge and interesting about this trend. Blockchain is a great invention technology that can use to many platform that make that platform higher standard than the other platform. Near in the future blockchain can use anything in the internet for more innovation.
Activity: 363
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 08:53:13 PM
In fact, I think the number of people interested in crypto is not so much. If 70% of people are interested, I think the price will not be like now
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 29, 2018, 08:16:24 PM
crypto currency will always be up and down, but long term the technology and potential of crypto is huge and nobody can deny that. With so many real uses it can definitely be a huge part of the future so really investing now is of course a risk but the reward is so worth while it would be foolish to not at least put a bit in IMO
Everyone know that no one can predict the future of crypto world but I think and I hope that it will be more wonderful and fantastic for the people who want to have income and for those people who really want to know more about cryptocurrency and I know that it will havr a bright future.
Activity: 27
August 29, 2018, 08:07:53 PM
crypto currency will always be up and down, but long term the technology and potential of crypto is huge and nobody can deny that. With so many real uses it can definitely be a huge part of the future so really investing now is of course a risk but the reward is so worth while it would be foolish to not at least put a bit in IMO
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 08:06:34 PM
If you have to predict crypto in the future it seems difficult, but at least we have to have hope and ideals, for a long time crypto will become a future of trade throughout the world. because technological progress will be increasingly sophisticated and it's a great brilliant idea.
thanks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
August 29, 2018, 07:57:01 PM
It is tough to predict the future of cryptocurrency but I am hopeful it will grow much in future. More people are being interested into the market and the trading is expected to be trillion after 10 years. I am looking forward to a brighter days ahead for Crypto.

Indeed it is difficult to predict the future of cryptocurrency but crypto will not be possible to appear without a future view so it remains positive
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 07:49:19 PM
for myself, i believe the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology can change the world financial system in future, that's why this time a perfect for joining in crypto/blockchain community for revolutioning the world with blockchain and cryptocurrency
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
August 29, 2018, 07:29:41 PM
It is hard and difficult to predict the future
But with the past few years and 2018

You can bet that the future of crypto is positive
The price is regulating since the sudden increase in 2017 and the stabilizing has been bearish but positive

I believe the future is a prosperous one
Activity: 40
August 29, 2018, 07:26:38 PM
In reality. What's to come is extremely exceptionally encouraging for cryptographic money. New undertakings are likewise rising and the ones which have begun their excursion in past are in their task organize and getting effective. It's simply the consistent change of this market. So yes the future will be more unique in relation to now and more available.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 29, 2018, 07:26:00 PM
Basically, we can not predict the future but as we can see more and more people interested in crypto meaning that this industry is promising and maybe have a bright future, well the problem is regulation of the government. They see that bitcoin and crypto is a big threat for them, and this is what I scared this industry will vanish by them, on the other hand, I don't see many merchants accept crypto as a payment method, it means that most people use it as Investment tool, so I might say its future could be like a gold of internet.
Activity: 217
August 29, 2018, 07:00:41 PM
Indeed. The future is really very promising for crypto currency. New projects are also emerging and the ones which have started their journey in past are in their operation stage and getting successful. It's just the continuous improvement of this market. So yes the future will be more different than now and more accessible.
Activity: 39
August 29, 2018, 06:31:36 PM
Yes, it is true. The future of this crypto world will be vast than our imagination. We might know about the countries acceptance are increasing day by day. So it is definitely the potential one to go for. The giant companies are also entering this market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
August 29, 2018, 06:16:29 PM
I think cryptocurrency is the future because f it's digital nature. Cryptocurrency will forever survive.  There's no way it's going to die anytime soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
August 29, 2018, 05:49:35 PM
Interestingly tis number of interested people will always keep growing no matter what because the crypto currency is real freedom and people know this as they have sued it. Those who are not into the crypto yet are getting the mouth to mouth publicity done from those whoa re experienced in this field. Many people are just being the gold traders in here and making their fortunes.
I think this gives clear idea to us as to where this bitcoin rally is going up and where it may end up. The future is already bright we just need to find the right spot to develop it and push more.
Pages:
Jump to: