Pages:
Author

Topic: What the Future Holds to Crypto - page 5. (Read 2134 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
August 29, 2018, 05:41:38 PM
I think that even if some people may not be as confident in the market as others it just goes to show that the believers and those who persist will take the gains of the long term waiting game.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 05:35:49 PM
Even with the condition of the market it is in the present, the people still believe highly that the future will be highly dependent on this amazing digital currency. This might play a part in revolutionizing the world and may change the face of payments and of making money.
Activity: 38
August 29, 2018, 04:58:21 PM
The future does look good for crypto. Even with the state the market is in, this does not mean that it is the end of the market. The people, the economy and the state of the country as a whole improved a lot in the past due to crypto and we do believe that it has more to offer in the market in the future too.
August 29, 2018, 04:00:18 PM
Even with the fall and the depressing state the market is in, a lot of people do believe highly in this market and they believe that crypto will thrive in the future. This belief is very important to have because in the end it is our demand that will keep the market alive.
August 29, 2018, 03:23:57 PM
I believe cryptocurrency is the future to the digital transaction system. Sooner or later, every country in the world will adopt cryptocurrency. It's just a matter of time till cryptocurrency gets mass adoption in every countries of the world.
August 29, 2018, 03:00:51 PM
Actually based on market conditions many people are expecting this condition will recover soon because they are expecting this price will increase based on their hope it is still alive and this believe is very much important for this market.
Activity: 112
August 29, 2018, 02:38:53 PM
It is tough to predict the future of cryptocurrency but I am hopeful it will grow much in future. More people are being interested into the market and the trading is expected to be trillion after 10 years. I am looking forward to a brighter days ahead for Crypto.
Activity: 181
August 27, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

Currently, people have gone to an all-time high level of interest for the crypto world. So, the fact that around 70% percent of all the people you will meet will have an opinion, however unrefined, on Bitcoin and the blockchain, means that approximately seventy percent of people are interested in cryptocurrency.

Discover what the future holds to crypto here!
https://blog.amon.tech/what-the-future-holds-to-crypto/
Pages:
Jump to: